six

Peppermint Tea

WARNING! There are some unappropriate words in this chapter.

“Guys, what should I do? What should I do, what should I do?!” Chen asked his two reliable best friend. “What is it again, Mr. Dramaking?” Baekhyun eyed him in annoyance. “What should I do to those Ara’s friends? What should I do?” “I don’t know. You made them cry! Don’t you know how hurt they were when they even cry?! You’re so mean!” Baekhyun yelled and cried at him. “Oh, God! Stop being such a girl, Baekhyun.” “Then, you should stop being a , Jongdae.” “Guys, stop!” Suho butts in and stops them. “I think apologize is the simplest thing you can do to her friends.” Suho said. “Well, that’s ea-“ “Sincerely.” Suho said, as if he knows what will Chen say. “Okay, I’ll try.” Chen said as he starts to make a move.

“What the hell was that?” Baekhyun asked. “It’s what Ara’s wish. Yesterday she talked to me. I just hope they can get to know each other as fast as possible.” Suho said. “Seriously, Joonmyun, you’re a fallen angel.” Baekhyun said to him as Baekhyun pats his shoulder. “If I’m you, I will definitely take Ara for me. Because Chen is a jerk. Even if he says he’s being sincere. You deserve her better than him, Joonmyun.” “No, Baek. I’m sure he is sincere. How many times do I have to say to you that? And he was a jerk. He’s not anymore. You see? Now he only wander off to see Ara.” Suho said as he smiles to Baekhyun.

~~~~

Another vocal lesson today, and this time Chen decided to sits next to girls he used to flirt, he wanted to apologize, he said. Yooara sits in front of Suho and Baekhyun. Today vocal lesson is about conveying your true feelings using songs. Yes, the teacher thinks that the most important thing in singing is emotions. They are given some time to pick the song and called to perform.

Baekhyun was the first to sing. He seems to be in love because he sang K. Will – Love Blossom as he gazed shyly to Yoonjo. Then, it’s Suho’s turn, “Ehm, first of all, this is actually a girl song, but it captures my feelings so I decided to lower the pitch and sing this. I hope you all bear with it.” And he sang Wonder Girls – A Sorry Heart (translation). Yooara suddenly looks up to him who’s singing emotionally. She feels like he sings it for her. It’s like he tells her to just find another person for her and leave him. She feels her eyes get teary and she fanned herself, trying not to cry. How did he know that she likes her? Does she so obvious? Can he give her at least a chance? She feels somewhat broken-hearted and she doesn’t know what to do.

Finally he’s done and Yooara is singing after him. Hello Venus – Excitement (translation). She sings with her full emotion and she can feel like she’s almost tearing up. And everyone can feel her, feeling sad yet excited. Don’t really know what to do.

Chen comes after and he sang FT Island – I Hope You Become My Lover. For, as expected, Yooara. He sings really well and beautiful. He indeed conveys his feelings well. Hoping that she will become his lover.

After the lesson, as always, Suho takes Yooara home. “Joonmyun, would you stay for tea?” she asked it again. But, this time, Suho didn’t decline it. “Um, Joonmyun,”she called, he looks up to her. “That song you sang earlier, it seemed that the lyrics is really important. You even sang a girl group song. Who is that song for?” she asked. “Then, let me ask first, who is your song for? It seems really important, too.” he asked her back. She stops and thinks for a second. ‘Should I just tell him or not?’ but then again, she finds it is easier for her if she just tell him.

“Well, it is, actually...” she heavily sighed “For you.” she said as she burried her face in her hands. She feels like tears start to fill her eyes and she can’t help but cry. She finally said it, but she knows the answer and she hates it. She hates herself, too.

Suddenly, she feels like somebody embrace her and comfort her. She looks up to find Suho, hugging her tightly. “Shhhh, don’t cry. I hate to make you and see you cry.” he said as he pats Yooara’s back. “I-I..like you, Joonmyun. Maybe I even love you.” she said as tears keep falling from her eyes. “I know. And I’m sorry, Ara.” he said. “My song earlier, it’s for you.” he continued. “I’m sorry I can be a right guy for you, Ara. But, I will always be there for you. I will be your older brother and you will be my little sister, always. I will be your guardian who always guard you.” he said again.


a/n: hi guys! its me again :D first of all sorry for all of the delay and blahblahblah im just reaaaaally busy these days bcs im a freshmen yep. thank you for keep subscribing to this story despite every lackings and hello&welcome new subscribers! ^_^ hope you guys like my story! and i put some youtube vids in this chapter (mostly with eng subs so you'll know the meaning) but there are some vids that has no eng sub so i decided to put up the link for the translation. and the translation is not a youtube video, it's a normal web :) and for wonder girls song, i put on the male ver of it so you can..imagine it hehe. wow i blabbered so much already so anyway enjoy! and please wait for the next chapter cause it may take a while and im sorry for it :) oh oh and look the secret shipping i put there ;)

-comment replies-

xXGemGemKpopXx : well maybe after this she'll give him a chance? i don't know...let's hope so xP

bts-army : another baekjo moment there ;D yes hope ara forgives him too in the end...still your 'most shipped couple'? :p

bloodytears_woohyun : thank you :') yes yes i want him as my brother too.. he'll definitely be a nice brother.

rion_01 : yes we got the answer here. it's really sad to know the truth...but then again, joonmyun is always so nice, isn't he?

GuardianAngelSuho : i sincerely want to apologize to you because first of all, this takes a lot of time to update, and second of all....suho and ara..i know you're their shipper but but....IM SORRY D":