four

Peppermint Tea

Today, Chen and her meet again in the vocal lesson. Chen accidentally sits next to Yooara, “Won’t you stop doing this?!” Yooara yelled at him. “What did I do? I didn’t do anything.” he said. “Stop trying to get close to me or whatever. Go away.” she said. “I won’t. Can I just sit here?” “Well, if you insist, then..” she leaves him and searching for another seat, but she finds nothing. She sighed in annoyance and get back to the seat, next to Chen. “What? No seat? Guess you have to sit beside me~” Chen said. “Just for this once and I want to give you a friendly reminder that I. Hate. You.” she said to him as she turns her attention to the teacher. “And I want to give you a friendly reminder that you look beautiful even if you got angry.” Chen said as he winks at her.

Seems like God just punished Yooara or something that the teacher assigned them to sing a duet with their chairmate with 30 minutes practice. “Urgh, this is so annoying!” Yooara mumbled. “This is really fun for me.” Chen said. And, as if it couldn’t get worse, they had to sing G.Na & Wheesung – Nice To Meet You.

After 30 minutes they are told to perform one by one. Some are funny because they had to sing romantic songs but they are both guys or girls. But, Yooara thought it would be better to sing with other girls than to sing with Chen. Finally, it’s their turn. Yooara is a bit nervous as she thinks of how she should convey an ‘in love’ emotion when she’s singing with a guy who she loves the least in this world. She sings half-heartedly while Chen sings excitedly, he even try to touch her hands which receive a rejection from Yooara. Some kids laugh at how the two of them acts.

“Well, Kim Jongdae, impressive emotion. You convey the emotion well. It makes people believe that you like this girl. Meanwhile, Yooara, I’m disappointed in you. When you sing a love song you should’ve also think of you when you are in love. Your voice is beautiful, but, I don’t see emotion in you. I even see a hateful emotion in you. Your emotion is all wrong.” the teacher said. “I’m sorry, Miss.” Yooara said while Chen said thank you to the teacher.

“See? You got your emotion wrong. You should just feel it when you’re in love.” “How can I have this lovey-dovey feelings when I had to sing the song with you.” she said as she rolled her eyes. “Hey, Ara, you know what? The more you act like this to me, the more I won’t give up on you. Mark my words.”

~~~

The next vocal lesson is about duet again. This time, the teacher chooses using the small papers with names on it. And, lucky for Yooara, this time she is going to sing with Suho. She can’t hide her smile and she can feel her heartbeat accelerates when the teacher called Suho name as her partner. They got to sing Can’t I Love You – Jinwoon & Changmin of 2AM. It’s a love song and Yooara thanked God that she had to sing it with Suho because she can finally show the teacher that she can convey the emotion.

Where Chen, got to sing with D.O, a kid who has an amazing voice. Before singing the song, Chen said to the audience, “So, I dedicated this song for someone who I’ve been loving but never loves me back. I hope she knows that I love her and I’m being sincere.” Followed by Eric Benet – The Last Time.

Yooara takes a glance at him and she feels herself drowned in his soothing voice. She feels like she’s been seduced with his amazing voice and she likes it. It’s just, it’s Chen. And she hates Chen, no matter what. “So, how do you think of him?” Suho suddenly appears and asked her, but she doesn’t realized Suho’s presence. She’s too mesmerized in the performance. Suho looks at her and shakes his head as he smiles. He only hope Yooara can open her heart for Chen, and probably forgets Suho. Because this situation makes everything harder for Suho. And Suho is 100% sure that Chen is being sincere this time.

After the lesson Chen approaches Suho, “Joonmyun, what the hell was that earlier?!” “What?” Suho asked in confusion, he doesn’t remember doing anything so intimate with Yooara. “You and her sang with so much emotion. She even looked like she really like you. Why? What happened?! Tell me!” he half yelled at Suho. “Well, we just tried to build chemistry so it sounded great. She said she doesn’t want to be criticize again after your duet.” Suho explained. “Whatever, Suho.” he angrily looked at Suho before he leaves him. And that’s why Suho still keeps the fact that she likes him to himself.

 


a/n : hi guys hehe so i put on a lot of songs for them to sing hehe i just can imagine them singing it and that'll be great if they do, right right? anyway for Can't I Love You song i put the dream high version where sam dong and pil suk sang it together, because it's easier to imagine with that~ and yeay chen d.o the last time :D anyway i have this polls for you guys please answer thank you ;)

and now for the comment replies :D

xXGemGemKpopXx: wow! really? haha that must be great. well well, we never know the future, dont we? ;)

surrealthoughts: ahaha yup baekhyun is trying to help them~ chen was nervous because he is in love~ thank you :")