eight

Peppermint Tea

Which she replies with a dropping jaw. “Um, I-I, how do you know?” she asked. “It’s not your turn yet!” “Oh, um, I...was. That’s probably the good sentence to answer it.” “You still do. You’re lying. It’s obvious that you still like him.” Chen said. “Well, I don’t know. Maybe I still do. But, I’m on my way in forgetting him.” she said as she gives herself a nods. “Now, it’s your turn.” “How do you know?” “Well, just, I just know.” he said as he gives her a forcedly small smile.

5 minutes, 10 minutes, 20 minutes, it’s nearly 30 minutes but Suho hasn’t come yet. “Why hasn’t he come?” Yooara asked Chen. “Oh, right. Where was he? Let me call him, okay? Wait.” She nods at him. “Hey, where are you? I’ve been waiting for you!” Chen said to somebody across the phone. “What? What the hell, man? No, no, I can’t. No. Are you trying to set me up? No, I said! Argh, you are so annoying! Just look what will happen tomorrow when I find you. Be prepared! Because I’m not going to be careful tomorrow.” Chen said, looking angry, he push the end button in his phone angrily as he turns to the girl in front of him.

“What?” she said, looking confused and annoyed with this whole waiting for Suho. “He just...he said he already got home because his father suddenly pick him up. And he said I should ride this bike to my home and give it back to him tomorrow.” Chen said as he kicks Suho’s bike lightly. Her jaw dropped, can’t believe what she just heard. “Such a bad liar.” she mumbled. “What? Are you trying to imply it for me?” Chen asked her in disbelief. “Oh, please, you’re too confident. I was just talking about Suho. He’s obviously lying.” “Oh, right. Yeah, I know, right. He’ll be dead tomorrow. So, I guess, we’re going home now?” Chen asked. “Yes....but-” she continues, “Suho usually takes me home before he goes home.” “Then?” Chen said to her innocently. “Well, hm...no. Forget it.” she said as she prepared to go. “Fine. I’ll take you home.” Chen said as he lets out a light chuckle.

There they go, laughing and screaming like little kids in the street. With some people narrowing their eyes on them or some cars honk at them. But they don’t really care. They would just slightly bowing to them and continue doing their own activities. Until they finally reach her house, “Thanks for accompanying me home.” she said with a smile. He shyly rubs the back of his neck, looking reddish. “You’re welcome.” he replied. She just stands there awkwardly and so does he. “W-well.” both of them said in the same time. “Well, you first.” Yooara said. “No, no. You first.” “No, that’s fine. You can go first.” she said. “Well, okay.” Chen continues, “I’ll get going then.” And he turned back to the front gate. “Oh, hey!” Yooara called him. He turns back, looking questioned. “I had a great time today.” she said as she gives him the most beautiful smile he has ever seen. He becomes all red again and awkwardly said, “Me too.” As he awkwardly turned back again to get going.

The next day at school, Chen meets Suho with fiery eyes. “Hey, bro. I’m sorry. I really really am. My father just suddenly..” “No. You think it’s funny?!” he yelled at him. “Okay, look, Jongdae. I’m serious.” “Why don’t you tell me, then?!” “I was going to! But, you suddenly called.” Suho said. Baekhyun suddenly comes up and he tries so hard not to laugh. Chen narrows his eyes on him, “What are you trying to laugh at?!?!” “...Nothing.” he said as he tries to cough to hide his laugh. “ you, Baekhyun.” Chen said and Baekhyun stops laughing. “What did you just say?” Baekhyun asked. “. You. Baekhyun.” Chen repeated word to word. “Well, YOU, TOO, CHEN!” Baekhyun said as he runs away, looking angry. “Probably he’s gonna cry.” Chen said. “Stop it, Jongdae.”

“Well, then, YOU SHOULD STOP SET ME UP, TOO!” Chen yelled at Suho. “Hey, Jongdae. I was serious about yesterday. If you don’t believe it, then, call my father. I know I was wrong for not telling you earlier, but I thought it would be a good opportunity for you and her, too.” “See?! This is what I’m talking about. True or not, you still try to set me up with her. Cut it off, Joonmyun. I don’t need that.” Chen said, still with his fiery eyes. This time, Suho boils up, “You know what, Jongdae?! Fine! I’ll back off. So, you better find yourself a way to approach her by yourself. And don’t ever call me, or Baekhyun again, until you feel like you were wrong and you feel sorry to us. Don’t. Ever. Call. Us.” Suho said as he leaves Chen alone.


 

a/n: hi! first of all i'm sorry if i update seldomly or whatever it's just i'm..very busy as you guys know and i'm trying to save some of my time in the weekends to update. hopefully it'll work hehe anyway! thank you for new subscribers and those who always comments /throws heart/ and i hope this is an exciting chapter for you guys!

-comment replies-

bloodytears_woohyun : i know right! suho is reallyyyy sweet :") yeah hope they'll do well even after this :P you are welcome, by the way!

surrealthoughts : ahaha ramyeon is really cute>< yes yes because from our point of view chen is always like that, right? :P well i hope this chapter pleases you :D

fantasticellison : thank you!! :D

bts-army : ahahah we got our answer...hopefully they'll get back as they are soon :"( yes me too but im sorry i'm not good at making posters :'(