seven

Peppermint Tea

She keeps crying and she doesn’t know what to do. After a while, Suho lets her go and says, “Let me go, Ara. Let other person who loves you comes in to your heart. And yes, I mean Kim Jongdae. I know him so well, Ara. No matter how much you hate him, he will always try to make your vision change. He will do everything to make you love him back. He is determined.” “B-b-but he is a-“ “I know he is a jerk, Ara. Well, that’s what everyone says. But, the truth is, he was a jerk.” Suho cut her off. “I’m afraid. Afraid he will hurt me.” she said. “He won’t. After all, you have me. I won’t let him hurt you. I’ll protect you.” he said to her.

“Promise me.” she said as she gives him her pinky finger. “I promise.” he said as his pinky finger intertwined with hers. “Now, don’t cry anymore.” he continued as he sheds her remaining tears with his thumb. She nodded and hugs him once more. “I just want to hug you, as your sister, as your best friend.” He laughed and hugs her back.

~~~

“What the hell, Jongdae?” Baekhyun said as he looks at Chen, who give presents as if he’s Santa Claus. “It’s the present for girls who I hurt. I think it’s the best way to apologize, after all. You know, Baek, you also need to be cool even to apologize.” he smirks. “Giving them what they need in a present, with a sorry letter from me. And giving them secretly.” he continued. “But, they know who you are, Jongdae. Since you write your name on the letter.” “But that doesn’t really matter! If I showed up in front of them and give them this, then they will definitely throw it away even before they open it, in front of me. But!” he continues, “If I give them secretly, they will open it, and feel happy, and when they read the letter, they will know that I’m such a sweetheart.”

Baekhyun only rolled his eyes from his best friend’s crazy explanation. Chen laughed at him and says, “I think I know girls even better than you, Mr. Girly.” “What the hell is Mr. Girly even?!” “I don’t know. Just made it up for you. Am I nice?” Before Baekhyun could even answer it, he says again, “I know, I know, I am. Thanks for your compliment.” he pats Baekhyun shoulder and leaves him alone. “Whatever you want, Kim Jongdae!!!” Baekhyun yelled to him which he replies with a peace hand sign.

“So, what’s happening to him?” Suho suddenly appears behind Baekhyun. “Oh! My! God! You scared me!” he cried. Suho laughs lightly and says, “I’m sorry.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and says, “Jongdae is trying to be the sweetest and the most romantic Santa Claus in the world.” “But, it’s not even Christmas.” Suho said. “I know. He wanted to give presents for those girls whom he hurt before.” Baekhyun then shakes his head in disbelief. “Really? Just because Yooara?” Suho asked him. Baekhyun nods. “Then, Yooara deserves him.” Suho said as he grins.

The bell rings signing that the school has ended, Yooara, as usual, waits for Suho in where they parked their bicycle. Suho hasn’t come yet, but it’s usual for him. Finally, a familiar guy approaches her. She can’t help but grinning as the figure gets closer. But, then her grins fell as she looks throughoutly to the figure. It’s Chen. What the hell is he doing here? He’s not supposed to be here.

He walked casually to the bike and he startled when he saw Yooara. Then, he blushed and starts to act awkward. “What are you doing here?” Yooara asked coldly. “W-well, Suho said to take care of his bike while he was away for a while. He has some stuffs going on with his, you know, after school activities.” “Oh, so you do care for other people.” she said which he replied with, “Yes, or probably no, because he said he’ll treat me if I do.” Yooara rolled her eyes, “I thought you could change.” “I can! I actually...care for him. You know, I- I, he doesn’t say he’d treat me, I thought it would be funny to say that, yes, yes, isn’t it funny? Hahaha..hahaha..” he said awkwardly. “Whatever. Guess I have to wait here.” Yooara said as she pouted.

“Hey, but, it’ll be boring if we wait without even talk. Let’s talk about anything.” Chen said. And Yooara finally agrees. And that’s where they begin their conversation. It probably changes them, from strangers to friends. They even laugh at each other jokes and they don’t find each other boring. “Hey, let’s ask each other a question!” Chen said which she agreed. After some questions – funny, boring, classic – it’s finally Chen’s turn. And he had this urge to ask her this, “So, you like Suho, don’t you?”


a/n: hi guys! hehe since i have no works to do i decided to post this chapter! hope you guys like it hahaha.

-comment replies-

bloodytears_woohyun: i know right i feel sad too :( lmao yes yes a little bit of baekjo~

hv_sone: ikr i feel sad for them too :( they were just started to fit in together. haha baekjo^^

xXGemGemKpopXx: haahhaha go decide who to ship! lol i'm kidding. you can ship both of them~ we'll see how it'll turn out hehe. no i didnt mean to make you sad :"

surrealthoughts: ramyeon omg i love that name! haha suho and ara had just started to fit in arent they? and yep a little baekjo everywhere~ well will chen still get a hug from readers after this? ;)

bts-army: thank you for the compliment :) yes yes if i'm not busy i planned to make a shorter chapter of exovenus and if there are a lot of people who are interested on exovenus. because exovenus is such a rare pairing :"