nine

Peppermint Tea

 

And after a day without Chen, the last bell rings and they prepared to go home. “Hey, Yoonjo! Can I come over to your house? I don’t feel like coming home early today.” Baekhyun asked Yoonjo and she happily nodded. While, Suho hurriedly go home. He doesn’t want to see Yooara today. He felt so sorry to Yooara for yesterday and seeing her will only reminds him of Chen and the situation that happened today. While, Chen, he seems to avoid everyone. Even Yooara. Well, especially, Yooara, actually. He hates how he loves her so much that he got into fight with his best friends. He never once expected this. He walks with his head down and he bumped into someone. He looks up to find Yooara, looking confused but eventually smiles to him. He bows slightly, apologizing for his mistake, he gives her a really small smile just to be polite, and he leaves. Yooara looks at her weirdly but she shrugged and walks anyway.

Yooara went home feeling empty. There is something definitely wrong with Suho and Chen. She can’t find Suho in the place where they usually met. It’s weird because Suho will always wait for her even when she’s taking too long. But, today he didn’t even wait when Yooara sure that she wasn’t being slow. And Chen doesn’t even bothering her today, which is a bit weird. Well, maybe he was too shy or something. But even when they bumped earlier, he only gives her a slight bow and acts like he doesn’t know her. Act like they’re stangers. And it’s weird, because it’s Chen.

She then takes a shower and tries to forget what happened. She’s going to spend this evening with Yoonjo anyway. They always have their best friend night, which held every Friday night, romantic movies with weird tasted popcorn, trashy chit-chat, heart to heart talk, and sometimes even study together. Usually she would do it with Alice and Yoonjo. But, lately Alice never come consider she’s been sooo in love with Minhyuk. Oh, how she sometimes envy those who are in love.

“So, what are we going to do today, Yoonjo?” Baekhyun asked. “Oh, right!” Yoonjo said suddenly, as if she just remembered something. “What?” Baekhyun asked curiously. “Today I have this best friend night with Ara. OMG, why did I forget that?” “Well, it’s not new from you, Yoonjo, because you always, like, forget everything.” Baekhyun said to her and he finally snapped, “Wait, with who?” “Ara. Why? You can come, too, Baek!” she said happily. “No, no. I’ll just..get home.” “NO! You can’t! You have to come to Ara’s! C’mon, Baek!” she push-pull Baekhyun’s arm. “No, no, no. It’s going to be so girly. I just can’t.” he said, lying. Of course he would love it! Fashion magazines, nail polishing each other, putting each other weird make-ups. He can be a bit girly without even being scared that people would out. “No. You’re coming.” Yoonjo said as she takes Baekhyun out from her house.

The doorbell rang and Yooara opens the door cheerfully. “YOONJO!! Oh...hello, Baek.” she said as her smile gets smaller and smaller. Baekhyun will just only remembered her to Chen and Suho. And she never expected that he would come. Baekhyun knows what is happening and he gives her a small dry smile and a little wave. “Um, hi, Ara. So, Yoonjo forced me to come and I’m sorry if I ruined your mood or something.” he said. “Why~ Can’t he come, Ara?” Yoonjo pouts to her. Yooara smiles as she says, “Of course he can! C’mon Baekhyun! Come inside!” Baekhyun then smiles to her as he comes.

The best friend night was awesome. Baekhyun never thought that it would be this awesome, well, to him. They first look at the magazines and gossiping at every people they saw. Followed by making some strawberry juices which taste too sour and Yoonjo yelling at both Baekhyun and Yooara at how she had told them that they should put in more sugar. And they laughed out loud at their jokes. And it was really fun, he swears.

And it comes to the last part of the best friend night, heart to heart talk. “So, Ara, what’s in your mind?” Yoonjo starts. “Well, I think it’s better if we start with Baek. Don’t you think so, Yoonjo?” “Ah~ Right! So, Baek, what’s in your mind?” “Umm, I can just spill my feelings here, right?” Both of them nod. “Well...” he lets out a heavy sigh. “So, today, for the first time, my best friends and I, just...fight.” He can feel that both of their eyes widened. “Continue.” Yoonjo said. “And, well, it feels awkward. You know, because you’re always with them but finally one of them is missing.” “W-what had happened?” Yooara asked him. “I don’t know, I was just coming and laughing because Chen looks funny as he fumed. I don’t think he would yelled at me just because of that. He is never that sensitive. He usually would laugh and playfully hit me, but this time he didn’t and he said harsh words to me. So, I just went away. And later, I found that he yelled at Suho, too.” “Really?” “Yeah. Sorry to say, but I’m afraid it’s because of you, Ara.”

Yooara can’t say anything and she just left hanging. “Well, speaking of that. I notice something happened to them today. Because both of them acted weird. And I know something was wrong. I’m so sorry, Baekhyun. I’m sooo sorry. Is there anything that I can do to make it better?” she said with her doe eyes pleaded at him. “Well, actually, there is.” he smirked to Yooara.
 


a/n : ok first of all im sorry for keeping you guys waited for too long :( its just...university is killing me right now urgh so anyway i hope you like this crappy chapter and idk maybe i'll do double update today? i still havent decide yet hehe :) and thanks for those who subscribe and comments i always appreciate<3 

-comment replies- 

exocytosisesyes but i'm too lazy to ask for one so maybe later on? heheh and yes chen is so undescribable and random and idek what he is

bloodytears_woohyun: yes i'm sorry i just realized that the chapter is way too short after i posted it so its kinda too late to update :(

surrealthoughtstbh i'm trying to put on a girly character on baek so i hope it does potrayed well;; and chen is just sensitive and moody and suho is just...suho

xXGemGemKpopXxplease hope for them to get back together again with the help of yooara! :D