prologue.

Peppermint Tea

This day starts off with the usual Chen doing his usual, picking up girls at the front gate before the bell rang. And the usual Baekhyun eyeing him with fiery eyes as if warning Chen for what he is doing now.

Baekhyun, Chen’s absolute best friend, is sentimental, well, way too sentimental, moody, fearful, the gossip guy, insecure, super duper curious, kind and he knows so much about girls, not the kind of womanizer, Chen is, but not Baekhyun. And that’s why Chen called him a girl. Chen often said him to just do transgender and for that Chen will received a punch, one, twice, or sometimes more. He hates it when Chen does this flirty things to women. It will hurt women, he said. You don’t know how hard is it for her, he said. But, Chen doesn’t care much for women and he would just chuckle as he ruffles Baekhyun’s hair playfully. Because Chen never really care about everything except his own life.

People often say that they are gay, seeing how they both are so close to each other, and seeing their personality. But they’re not, well, at least not Chen. Baekhyun probably is, but, Chen doesn’t care. Chen never really care about everything except his own life.

The bell finally rings and Suho is troubling himself with his bike which he tries to locked. Just like every other normal day, Suho would find it hard to lock the bike and Chen would come and rescue him. “Thanks,” Suho said as he smiled. “Psh, aren’t you getting tired from saying thanks? That’s okay. It’s become my routine now,” Chen said as he chuckles lightly.

Suho, is another best friend of Chen, really really kind, forgets thing easily, somewhat awkward, somewhat boring, but an interesting friend. Chen often calls him ‘grandpa’ as he kind of has his own classy life of him and that’s boring. Chen tries to teach him how to pick up girls sometimes, but, he never succeed it. He always fail. So, long story short, he stopped doing it. And Chen doesn’t really know what budge him so much that he is always that awkward. But then again, Chen doesn’t care. Chen never really care about everything except his own life. 

It’s break time and both of them finally met at the cafetaria. Sitting in the usual place, with the usual people and the usual environment. Every girls waving to Chen, Suho bumping to almost everyone as he brings his tray, and Baekhyun blankly staring to his food, but secretly tries to hear everyone’s conversation, that’s their usual environment.

After a while, Baekhyun starts the conversation, his usual talk, “You know, Jongdae,” Chen’s real name. “I saw you again flirting with other girl earlier today. I believe you saw me, this morning,” he continues. “Yes, yes, yes. I am sorry, Baekhyunnie,” “Psh. You say sorry for me? Then, what about her? Don’t you think she is going to let you go that easy? Don’t you see how much you will hurt her? Seriously you are so—“ This usual conversation will always flow until the bell rings again, with Baekhyun talks like there’s no tomorrow, Chen acts like listening when he doesn’t really do, and Suho nods at Baekhyun’s words with his mouth full of his croissant.

When the bell rings again, telling the whole school that school is finally over, Chen would usually be present in the school hall to, again, flirt to girls. Chen always flirts to girls, he even get known for that (and proud of it). Girls hate him, but can’t resist him. So, no matter what, Chen always wins them. Suho would be busy with his after class activities. And Baekhyun would chat with some girls before finding Chen whose running away from him to avoid Baekhyun’s usual talk.

They seemed like they would never fit each other, but, there are actually a lot of things which connects them. And one of those is, singing.

The three of them love singing so bad, they even once planned to do a trio but Chen stopped it because it sounds so gay. They like to spend their leisure time to go to a karaoke and ‘practice’ their singing. And that is also why the three of them always take an after class vocal lesson.

And so does today..

 

On the other side...

Yooara is a popular girl. A girl whose guys wanted to date and girls wanted to be. Pretty, kind, friendly, rich, loyal, smart, what else does she need? Except, nobody is perfect and so does she. She seems to be so cold sometimes, especially to boys, more specifically to boys who hurt her best friends.

In her usual day, parks her usual pink bike in her usual spot, beside an old-looking bicycles. And eat the usual salad during her break (because she’s on her diet, ugh). And usual chats with her friends when the school is over. Except today is a little bit different. After some thinking and some dealing, she finally can take a step closer to her dream, by taking an after class vocal lesson.

Her mother disagree her on being a singer, and so does her father. They expect her to be a succesful business woman. Yes, yes, that’s boring, and she also thinks like that. But after getting the first rank in the entire school, she can finally take only a vocal class.

And this is how the story starts..

 


A/N : hi guys i'm really sorry if this kinda long....because basically this is the prologue. hope you guys like it! >_<