Chapter Nine

I'm In love with my Best Friend

You woke up and saw Lay. He drape his arms on your bed. He also fell asleep. His fringe was covering his eyes, you move it to the side and woke him up. "Hey, are you feeling better?" he asked. "A little bit" you replied. "Wait here, I'll make some soup" Lay said. He made chicken soup with corn. He helped you sit up and placed a pillow behind your back. He blew the hot soup before feeding you. The rest of Exo visited me. They all bought gifts, flowers and a get well soon card.

 

'Noona, are you okay?" Tao asked. 'Yeah, I'm getting a little better" you replied. "Noona here are your notes" Chanyeol said. "How did you do it?" you asked. "I asked your teachers" he replied. "That's nice then I won't have to miss on anything. Your the best Chanyeol" you said.

 

You missed out 2 days at school. Suho took care of you this time. He stayed with you the whole time.

 

*A/N: That feeling when the two of you together alone is just ADFGHJKL!! (dies). Nope, I didn't die, just fainted...jokes. Your just having butterflies that's all haha lol*

 

It was almost of the end of high school. You hang out with Exo on lunch time. We talked about what were going to do for our futures. "Noona have you decided already?" Sehun asked. "I was thinking...uhm I don't know" you laughed. "I'mm just not to to university. I'm gonna fail anyways" Chanyeol said. "What the heck? If you don't go then how can you get a job?" Xiumin asked. "Ahh molla" Chanyeol turn his back to Lay. "Also we have leaver's ball this friday. Have you had a date noona?" Sehun asked. "No one asked me yet" you replied.

 

"Have anyone have a date?"Xiumin asked. They all answered no. "I bet Chanyeol, have a lot of girls to pick with" you teased.  Everyone laughed. "Share some Channie" Baekhyun and D.O teased. "Noona you started it" Chanyeol whined like baby. 'Calm down. I was only joking or was it the truth" you said. "Yah! I'm not like that anymore" Chanyeol defended himself. "I'm going alone" Sehun said. 'How come?" you asked. "I'm scared of girls noona" Sehun replied. "I have girls that I know" you told everyone. "Who noona?" Tao asked. "Christine Kim and Nikki Nam" you replied. "My older sister's best friends" you added.
 

"I'm going alone too" you told everyone. They were shocked especially Suho, Lay and Chanyeol.

 

After school, you went dress shopping with your sister, Christine and Nikki. It was stressful to pick a dress but you found one in the end. You received a text from Suho, Lay and Chanyeol. They all asked me to be their date. You can't believe it. "Unni, 3 guys asked me. Otteoke?" you told Hyejong. "Aigoo, donsaeng follow your heart" Hyejong said. You can't pick one, if you do then the others might get jealous. "Unni remember Leeteuk Oppa?" you told your sister. 'I have a good idea" you smirk. "Will you stop that?" Hyejong scolded you.