Chapter Six

I'm In love with my Best Friend

Suho ran after you. "I apologise for Chanyeol's behaviour" he said. "Don't worry about it" you said. "Here take my towel" Suho said. 'Thanks' you told him. "You better get change, you might catch a cold" Suho told you. You went upstairs to change into your comfortable clothes. After that you went into the leaving room and watched running man. Lay handed me a cup of coffee. "Thank you" you said. "Ahhh hot" you exclaimed. "Aigoo, be careful" Lay ruffled your hair.

 

Everyone got back before 5pm. You all hang out in the living room. "Who want's to play truth or dare?" Xiumin asked. Mostly everyone raised their hands up except you. 'Noona please play with us" Tao said, pouting. "You don't have to force her" Kris told Tao. "I'll be fine. I'll play" you said. Truth: Suho, D.O, Kris, Luhan. Dare: Chen, Tao, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Lay and you.

 

'Lay kiss noona" Xiumin whispered. "Do I have to?" Lay whispered back.

 

It was your turn. "Noona , take off your clothes" erted Chanyeol whispered to your ear. "That's your dare" he added. " I HATE YOU PARK CHANYEOL!" you left them and hid in the closet. Sehun and Tao are eyeing Chanyeol. "Hyung, what did you say?" Sehun asked. "Nothing" Chanyeol denied. "If it was nothing, how come she storm off like that" D.O said. 'I'll look for her" Lay said. He looked everywhere excpet the closet. "Where is she?" Lay wondered. He texted you "Where are you?" he said. "I'm hiding in the closet" you texted him back.

 

Lay opened the closet door and sat beside you. "What did Chanyeol said?" he asked. "I can't say it" you replied. Lay hold your hands and said. "Tell me please. I won't tell anybody" Lay told you. "He told me to take my clothes off as a dare" you told Lay. "I'll punch him in the face" Lay was so angry at Chanyeol. He stoop ud but you quickly grabbed his wrist. 'Lay don't. Stay here with me here" you said. "Uhm, remember I chose dare right? Close your eyes" Lay said and kissed you on the lips. He pulled away. "I'm sorry" Lay said. "No I don't mind" you kissed him back. He slowly laid you down. "What do I get myslef into?" you thought. 'Lay hyung, Hyomi noona time for dinner" Tao yelled. We quickly pulled apart and head down.

 

"What took you so long?" Suho asked us with curiousity. "I found her on the closet. We talked for a while" Lay said. That was your excuse. "Noona are you okay now?" Sehun hugged me. 'I'm okay.  Just don't let Chanyeol near me" you replied. "Did you kiss her?" Xiumin  whispered to Lay. "Yeah I did" Lay replied.