Chapter Five

I'm In love with my Best Friend

"We're back" Lay said. Sehun ran towards you. 'Mianhe noona, I didn't mean to" Sehun said. "Aigoo, it's okay Sehunie" you ruffled his hair

 

Xiumin, Luhan and Chen set up the table. Kris, Chanyeol and Baekhyun brought the food from the kitchen. D.O cooked our breakfast. Kai and Tao are watching TV in the living room while Suho is upstairs. "Hyung get Suho down" Lay asked Xiumin.

 

It was tense on the table. All of us were quite. Me and Suho are not talking. Also Sehun and Suho are not talking. "Noona you wanna go to the beach later?" Tao asked me. "Xiumin hyung show noona your baozi face" Kai asked. "HAHAHAHA" you laughed. Suho didn't even care. "Come on noona, let's go" Tao, Sehun and Kai nudged me to go. "Let's go" you smiled but on the inside you were still mad.

 

"Can we talk?" Lay asked Suho. "Hyung why did you argue? You know she's right" Lay told Suho. "Are you picking sides now?" Suho asked Lay. "No, I'm not on anyone's side" Lay replied. "I'm just being protective you know as a big brother" Suho said. "You have to make up hyung. She's your best friend" Lay said. "Your right Lay. It was my fault" Suho hugged Lay. Suho went to the beach. You were looking after the maknaes. Suho stands by my side. 'Be careful" you warned the maknaes. "I'm sorry" Suho said. "It's fine don't worry about it" you avoided his eyes. "I'm really really really sorry" Suho told you. You can't stand fighting with him so you forgive him and gave him a hug.

 

Suddenly. Chanyeol pick you up and chucked you into the water. 'YAH PARK CHANYEOL!" you yelled. You only wore a long see through top with your bra and underwear on. Then everyone started going in half . Don't worry they have shorts on. They all surrounded you and your the only girl. Exo tossed some ball around. Whenever they moved, they always hit your arms. You cringe. You can't stand this hotness anymore haha. You got out of the water. 'YAH, where are you going?" Chanyeol asked, running after you. "Dayum, you look so y" Chanyeol added. "JERK!" you hit him on his chest. "Oh come on noona, I was only joking." Chanyeol said. "Ooh Channie's in trouble" the maknaes teased. "Shut up" Chanyeol yelled.