Chapter Eleven

I'm In love with my Best Friend

Suho's departure

 

You and the rest of Exo took Suho to the airport. 'Take care of yourself now" Kris told Suho. You were talking with D.O, Suho walked towards you. Suho cupped your face and kissed you in the forehead. 'I'm gonna miss you Hyomi" Suho said. You hug him tightly. "I'm gonna miss you too" you said. You cry so hard when bidding goodbye. "Awww come here you" your brother-in-law, Chen hugged you. The maknaes also cried. The next day you ran away from home, you took a bus to Seoul and had enough money on you.

 

1 year later

Suho graduated from college.

 

You caled Luhan

You: Oppa, where does Suho live in Seoul?

Luhan: Wait, where are you?

You: I'm in Seoul

Luhan: WHAT? Since when?

You: After Suho left

Luhan: Are you crazy? You never told us

You: Oppa, I don't want any of you to worry

Luhan hang up. Dang it, he didn't gave Suho's address

 

The following day. You went to a bakery full of cakes and cupcakes. After you finish eating, you coincedentally bumped into Suho. "Lee Hyomi is that you?" he asked. "Omo, Kim Joonmyun" you gave him a hug. "How did you get here?" Suho asked. "After you left, I followed you here" you explained. "Oh by the way, this is my fiance Soyu" he told you. You can't believe it, you didn't even introduce yourself and even shake hands with her. "I have to go" you walked away and nevr looked back. Your heart shattered to pieces. You wanted to tell him that you love him but you were too late. "I'm gonna get him back" you thought.

 

You called Lay

You: YOU KNEW ALL ALONG DIDN'T YOU?
Lay: What are you talking about?

You: DON'T LIE TO ME ZHANG YIXING. NO ONE TOLD ME THAT SUHO IS GETTING MARRIED!!!! MY LIFE.

Lay: Calm down, it was Suho hyung's idea

You: HE WHAT? I'M GONNA KILL THAT BASTARD

You hang up. That's why Luhan didn't gave you Suho's address, now you know.

 

Engagement Day

Sehun nagged you to go and won't even stop. *KILL ME NOW* You dont' wanna go but you don't have a choice. At your table, you were angry, tense and frustrated. You also drank a lot of wine. Whenever someone stops you, you gave them a death glare. Soyu was saying her speech, blah, blah, blah. "OH GOSH. GO TO HELL" you shouted and fell on the floor. Lay helped you get up. "DON'T TOUCH ME" you screamed. You grab a bottle of wine on your way out. Everyone feel silent and shocked especially Suho. You took the elevator and stayed on the rooftop. You almost jumped off the building when Suho stopped you.

 

"Are you out of your mind?" Suho yelled. "LET GO" you screamed. "What happened to you? You could have been more supportive of me back there" Suho yelled. "Fine I admit it. I think about you every second, every minute, everyday. When I hug you I wish I could never let go. I always get excited everytime I see you and I'm completely inlove with you" you screamed. 'I like you ever since until now. I'd rather die than to see you with her" you added.

 

"Why are you saying this to me now?" Suho asked. "You know what I looked for you for a year. I was going to tell you long time ago but I was scared...scared for what your gonna say back" you yelled.