Chapter Twelve

I'm In love with my Best Friend

'I don't know what I'm gonna do without you" you calmed down. "Just leaveme here. Go back to your wife" you told Suho. After Suho left, Sehun and Tao run towards me. "Noona!" they cried. You hugged both of them and said "You should go too. I need to think right now. Bring the others with you." Everyone left you alone.

 

After an hour, you pulled yourself together. Exo was waiting in the lobby. Suho wasn't with them. From that moment on, you knew that Suho picked her. You act like you don't care but deep inside you swear it kills you. "I'm going home" you said. "We'll take you home" Lay said.

 

5 months later

You got a job, you work as a chef at a hotel Haeundae. You took Suho off your mind and focus on your career.

 

After work Sehun called you. "Noona, come hang out with me. I'll be waiting" Sehun said happily. You couldn't say no, so did go to his place. The door was open, no one was there. "Surprise" Suho came out. You rubbed your eyes and slap your face. It was him for sure.

 

"What are you doing here?" you asked. "I'm leaving" you added. Chanyeol blocked the door. 'Let me out. I don't wanna be in the same room as him" you yelled. You were still really angry at Suho. Suho grab your hands and said. "I came back for you" Suho told you. "Oh gosh, for crying out loud your married" you said. "When you left Seoul, I talked to her and call off the engagment and..."Suho said. "WHAT?" you looked confused. "And I told her I love someone else" he answered. "I'm sorry for being blind and foolish. I love you Hyomi-ah" Suho cupped your face. You hit his chest and you cried. "I'll never leave you" Suho kissed your lips.

"I love you too" you kissed him back.

 

=THE END=

 

*A/N: I love endings like this. I'm going to make a sequel for ~My Secret Affair~ with much more cheating. I just finished writing my 7th fanfic, so happy xD. Also I'm writing a sequel for My Vampire Husband. So exciting!*