Chapter Seven

I'm In love with my Best Friend

After dinner

You were sitting outside watching the stars. Chanyeol came over. "You look so pretty tonight you know" he said and tried to kiss you.  You tried to pull away but he's too strong. Suho everything and punch Chanyeol on the face. "Why are you being like this? Especially Hyomi" Suho arged. Everyone heard Suho yelling at Chanyeol. "Answer me!" Suho almost punched Chanyeol again but Kris stopped him. "I like her" Chanyeol yelled. "I like her first" Lay added. "You didn't tell me about it" Chanyeol said. "Yes I did" Lay yelled back.

 

"Ahhhhhh. Please stop. I can't take this anymore. I'm going home" you storm off and went to your room. You packed your things. Ta and Sehun came to see you. "Noona, don't go. It's too dangerous out there" Tao said. "But I have to" you told Tao. "Noona, Tao is right" Sehun said, hugging you. They both hugged you and you burst out crying. "Noona don't cry. It makes us wanna cry too" Tao and Sehun said, wiping your tears away. "Okay I'll stay here for you guys" you gave each of them a hug back. "Go, I'll stay here for now" you told both of them.

 

You stayed in bed with your back against the wall. You like Suho a lot and now Lay and Chanyeol likes you too. You're so confused right now. In your heart it's Suho forever and ever. You maybe confused about a lot of things, but the only time when your truly happy is when your with Suho.

 

*knock. knock* Suho opened the door. "Can I come in?" he asked. "Yeah" you replied. He sat beside you and pulled your head on his chest. "Hey it's okay, I'll make sure Chanyeol won't hurt you anymore. I'm your guardian angel remember" Suho comfortin you. "Oppa don't kick him out of the group" you said. "No I won't do that. You know he's being like that cause she's forever alone" Suho said laughing. It brough a smile to your face when he smiled. Everyone followed Suho upstairs except Chanyeo. They said the same thing. "Don't mind him" D.O said. "You guys stay here" you told everybody. "Noona where are you going?" Kai asked. "I'll go talk to Chanyeol" you replied. Everyone's faces changed.

 

You went down . Chanyeol was on the living room watching TV. Everyone followed behind but stayed on the stairs to listen to our conversation. "Noona look, I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to act this way. But I really liked you a lot though. Do you wanna go out with me?" Chanyeol explained. *Giggles coming from upstairs* "Chanyeol listen, I can't accept your heart. I like you too as a brother only. My heart belongs to someone else" you explained but he looked down. "We can stay friends you know. I can help you find somebody to love. Deal?" you explained to him. "I understand noona. It's a deal" Chanyeol answered. "You guys can get down now" you yelled.

 

"How did you know?" Xiumin asked. "I heard someone giggled, who was it?" you asked. They pointed at Sehun. "You guys are so nosy" you told them. They didn't even care they just laughed it off. 'Noona, they're blaming me" Sehun whined and running to you. "Gosh Sehun your not a baby anymore, your 19 years old" D.O said. 'You guys are crazy. I couldn't live without yous" you told them.