Chapter Eight

I'm In love with my Best Friend

Back to Busan

You woke up early to pack your things. Exo did the same. We all cleaned Lay's beach house. It went back to normal. You loaded your things into the van. "Noona sit by me okay" Sehun said. "Mee too noona" Tao said. "Aigoo my babies. I'll sit in the middle of you two. You mgiht fight over" you said. "If your like the mum, can I be the dad?" D.O said. "Oh shut up Kyungsoo"  you laughed. "Everyone ready" Suho yelled. "Yeah let's go" Kai said. We rode into two separate vans. First Van: Suho, Chen and Lay sit on the back. Tao, you and Sehun sat on the middle. D.O in the front. Second van: Luhan, Chanyeol and Kris sat on the back. Baekhyun, Xiumin and Kai sat in the middle.

 

They all fall asleep except me for me and Suho. "We're good right?" Suho asked. "Yeah, we're still best friends" you replied. You died on the inside. He isn't your boyfriend but you feel in love with his advice, his love, his kindness, and the times you laughed and shared together. You don't know when or how you tell him. What reactions he's gonna have.

 

They drop you and Suho off. "Noona see you at school tomorrow. I miss you already" Tao exclaimed and wave goodbye. "Noona Saranghae" Sehun said. "Bye. I miss you and love you both" you wave back. Tao and Sehun are like your little brothers. "Oh what a weekend" you exclaimed. "Go inside first. You must be really tired" Suho said. "I'm for what happened this weekend. I apologize in behalf of Exo" Suho added. "Let's face it, it's reality. And it's part of growing up" you patted him on the shoulders. "Good night" you waved goodbye.

 

Back to school again

Maths class

 

You yawned in class. This class is boring. You decided to sleep. Lay nudge you and you suddenly got up before the teacher caught you. You pulled yourself together. Fighting!

 

Lunch time

You sleep the whole hour. You drape your hands on the table. "Aigoo, noona is tired" Sehun said. 'I'll wake noona up when the bell rang" Tao told Sehun. *Riiiingggg* "Noona wake up" Tao said. You didn't answer back. 'Omo noona is sick" Tao told everybody. "I'll bring her home and take care of her" Chanyeol said. "No, you might do something stupif" Chen told Chanyeol. "I'll take care of her" Sehun said. "I'll come with you Sehun" Lay said.

 

They skip school to take care of you. They took you to your house. Lay carried you to your bed. He wipe your face with hot water. You were fast asleep. "Get better soon noona" Sehun almost cried, holding my hands. 'Sehun, I can take over now. You go home and rest" Lay told Sehun. "Hyung please take good care of noona" Sehun begged. 'I will" Lay said.