Chapter Four

I'm In love with my Best Friend

Hyomi's POV

After that hyper dancing with Sehun. Lay take over. We dance a slow song. Our bodies are touching one another. I felt our body heat. I blushed. I like Lay as a friend only. On my mind is Suho, Suho, Suho. Love sickness. I went to bed at 10pm. So tired from that dancing. It was Sehun's fault but I don't blame him. He's a good kid. One hour and a half later I heard noices down stairs. I put on my hoodie and head down.

 

Exo-K slept in one room. Exo-m slept on the other. I slept on the other room with heater on it. Poor guys.

 

11:30pm

Lay satyed downstairs to clean up. He doesn't want to disappoint his parents. He saw you go down. "You still up?" he asked. "Yeah, I heard a mouse named Yixinng" I teased. "Here let me help you" I offered. After cleaning up he walked me to my room opposite his. "We'll here I am. Good night and sweet dreams" Lay said. "Good night xing xing" you smiled. 3am. I didn't realise that Sehin opened my door and sleep beside me. Nothing happened. Sehun walks in his sleep.

 

10am

You stretched your arms and moved your face on your right and opened your eyes. "AAAARRRRGGGHHHH" you screamed. Exo members woke up. Suho ran to my bed room. Everyone gathered at the door. 'YAH OH SEHUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HYOMI'S ROOM??!!" Suho raged. Sehun was still sleeping. Suho almost kicked him but you stop him. "No, no it's okay. Nothing happened" you said. "Hyung calm down. Remember Sehun walks in his sleep" Lay calming Suho down. "I'm going for a run. I'll see you guys later" you walked away. "Wait, Hyomi! Let's talk" Suho ran after me.

 

"What's wrong with you Kim Joonmyun? You know that Sehun walks in his sleep, You could've not shout at him" you yelled. "He's a guy and your a girl. I'm always protective of you anf you know that. Your like my sister" Suho yelled.

 

"Can you just leave me alone?" you asked, still angry at him.

 

"Fine. Suit yourself" Suho replied.

 

"Fine!!" you shouted.

 

You were bickering like a cat and dog. Everyone was watching. "Look at those two. They're like a parents" Luhan said. Suho went back inside. "Hyung--" Tao grab Suho's top. "I don't wanna talk about it" Suho went to the balcony upstairs. "Tao let hm cool off" Kris said.

 

Lay went looking for you. You sat down in the sand, far away from Lay's beach house. You throw rocks in the water to let your anger out. "There you are" Lay said, sitting beside me. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I'm fine" you looked down. Tears run down your cheeks. "Hey it's okay. Suho always had a temper for the maknaes" Lay said, pulling you to his chest. "Cry all you want. I'm right here" he added. "Let's go back and have some breakfast okay" Lay said.