Chapter Three

I'm In love with my Best Friend

Suho's surpise party

Set up arrived at Lay's beach house first. The beach house that Lay owned is amazing. It is a two storey, have 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets and they also had a pool and access to the beach.

 

Everyone is helping you set up. Lay stick with you like glue. You gave each of them a task. Chen: food and drinks. Sehun: cutleries. Xiumin and Tao: banners. D.O: making sure that it's perfect. Lay: helping me with decorations.

 

Distraction team

"Who plan this anyway. Suho hyung will kill us" Chanyeol said to the members. "It was bacon's idea" Luhan replied. "Did not!" Baekyhun protested. "Did too!" Chanyeol argued back. "Stop it or I'll leave both of you" Kris said, shutting them off. Suho walked home . A van pulled over and took him in. They were unrecognizable. Don't worry it's just Exo. They put a blindfold to cover his eyes. "Where are you taking me?" Suho asked but no one answered. Suho tried to escape but they hold on to him with all their force. "Are you guys almost finished?" Luhan a.k.a kidnapper called D.O. 'Yeah almost done. Where are you guys?" D.O replied. 'On our way. See you soon. Bye" Luhan hang up.

 

Distraction team arrive at destination. "I'll see who's behind this" Suho said. All the lights were turned off. They took the blindfold and joined the rest. "Saengil Chukha Hamnidax4. Saranghaneun Joonmyun-ah. Saengil Chukha hamnida" you carried the cake to Suho. Tears already run down his cheeks. "Make a wish" you said. 'Mmmm, I wish for..." Suho blowed the candles. Everyone clap their hands together. "What did you wish for hyung?" Tao asked. Kai smack his head 'It's supposed to be a secret or you wish may not come true" Kai said. "Sorry then!" Tao exclaimed.

 

"When did you plan this?" Suho asked. "Last friday" Kris replied. It was a fun filled night. Exo performed Wolf and Angel. Sehun ate most of the sweets and was hyper all night. "Hyung come and dance with me" Sehun asked Suho. "No!" Suho hesitate. "I'll get Hyomi noona instead" Sehun pulled a tongue to Suho. Sehun walked over to you. "May I have this dance" Sehun kissed your hands. "Awww such a gentlemen. Of course I'll dance with you Sehunie" you didn't hesitate at all. "Those two are like a mother and son. She treats him like a baby too much" Xiumin told Chen.

 

We dance like crazy. We dance to other kpop songs too. Skipping here and there. Spinning around in circles and you got so dizzy. Lay's eyes were on you all night. He knows how dizzy you are and took over. 'May I have this dance?" Lay asked. "Hyung I'm not finished yet" Sehun whined like a baby. "Chen get Sehun to bed" Lay asked Chen. Kris, Xiumin, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Suho went to bed first. Followed by Chen, D.O, Tao, Sehun and Kai. "See you in the morning noona" Tao said, hugging you and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. "Sleep tight panda" you said. "Come here Kai, I know you want a kiss from noona" you told Kai. 'You too Sehun" you added.

 

"Noona is so sweet" they all sang together. "Why did you gave them kisses?" Chanyeol asked. "Cause they're the maknaes and they're cute" you replied. "But noona, I'm cute too" Chanyeol said. "That's enough. Up you go" Kris tugged on Chanyeol's clothes.

 

*A/N: I never wrote this long haha lol but I did*