Chapter Ten

I'm In love with my Best Friend

Leavers ball

You decided to go with Leeteuk. Christine went with Kris and Nikki went with Luhan. As for my sister she went with her husband. The rest are dateless haha.

 

When they saw you and Leeteuk together. " Who is he?" Chanyeol asked D.O "I don't know, why are you jealous?" D.O asked. 'Nope, just curious" Chanyeol replied. "I think he's from the other school" Baekhyun told Exo. You introduce Leeteuk to the group. "Annyeonghasayeo Park Jeongsu imnida" he bowed. "Call me Leeteuk" he added. "Sure sure" Chanyeol said. "Oww!" Xiumin hit him on his chest. You gave him a death glare. "Your boyfriend?" Luhan asked. "Nope, were just friends" you replied. Exo also greeted Leeteuk.

 

After meeting one another, everyone gathered in the dance floor. When slow song came up, Suho ,Lay, Chanyeol and Leetuk took turns to dance with you. They were happy. You weres so tired from dancing and decided to take a break. When the ball finished you talked to Exo and how their night was. You grab Chanyeol's ear. "Noona, ouch" he exclaimed. 'Ooh Chanyeol's in troublex2" the maknaes . "Don't worry, they're like that all the time" Chen told Leeteuk.

 

"What did I do?" Chanyeol asked. "You were rude infront of Leeteuk" you replied. "I'm so sorry noona" Chanyeol begged. "Why are you saying sorry to me for?" you drag him back to Leeteuk. Chanyeol looked at me. You gave him an evil look. "Leeteuk hyung. I'm sorry for earlier" Chanyeol bowed. Exo laughed. You stayed behind to help others clean up. Exo already left but they came back. "What are you doing her?" you asked. "We want to help you noona" Baekhyun said. "And it's late" Suho added. "And you don't have care" Xiumin said. "I can take a taxi" you said, "No, don't you even dare" you brother-in-law said. "Alright, you guys are too protective. I'm not a baby anymore" you exclaimed. "Why dod you always put others before yourself Hyomi?" Luhan asked. "Cause I care about them" you replied.

 

"Noona take a sit, we'll clean up" Sehun told me. Oh great you got nothing to do. "I'll stay with noona" Tao told the others. "Where dod you think your going?" Kris pulled Tao's ear. "Noona help!" Tao shouted. You ran towards Tao. 'Oppa your too hard on him. Be gentle please" you told Kris. "Yes maam" he saluted you. What the heck. After we finish cleaning up Suho came up to me and said. "We'll take you home." You nodded.

 

Next day you spend the whole day with Exo. You and the maknaes were fooling around until Suho spoke up. 'I'm going to Seoul on Monday." You were schocked. 'I got accepted into Seoul University" he added. "Hyung, you can't leave" D.O said. "I have to and it's my parent's decision not mine" Suho told us. "I can't believe this" you storm off to Sehun's room and bang the door really loud. "Tao what did you do?" Xiumin asked. "I didn't do anything" Tao exclaimed. "I'll go after her" Suho said.

 

"Why did you just tell me now? I thought I was your best friend" you yelled. "I wanted to tell Exo too. This is the right time. that all of us are together" he answered. "Your leaving me" you cried. "Hey I'll come and visit you" Suho said. You were heart broken. You didn't wanna hear those words. "I'm going home" you walked out of the room

 

*A/N: 2 chapters to go >_<  Don't forget to comment*