Chapter Two

I'm In love with my Best Friend

Hyomi's POV

The next morning I woke up still thinking about what happened at his place. *FLUFFS* His smile is to die for and he looked handsome.

 

He was already waiting for me outside. I hope he doesn't mention it or else I'll start blushing. "Finally my lazy pig got up early" Suho said. "I'm not lazy. I always woke up early" I exclaimed. "Gaja!" Suho took your bag from you and carried it. He always carried my bag even after school. He's so kind and helpful.

 

I had maths first. "Gue'ss I'll see you later" Suho said, waving goodbye. I sat next to Lay. Zhang Yixing known as Lay is in my class. He has a huge crush on me but have not yet confess.

 

Lay's POV

She's here. Why does she have to be so pretty? My heart melts everytime I see her. Yeah, we're close too because of Suho. He intoduce her to me and the rest of the gang...I'm glad he did...I'm glad he did.

 

Hyomi's POV

"Today we are learning algebra" the teacher said. "I'm gonna fail this class" I muttered to myself. Lay heard me and said. 'I can help you. Let's hang out after school. My place?" Lay said. "Sure" I replied.

 

Lunch time

 

You and Lay walked over to where Exo was sitting. 'You look cute together" Chanyeol said. "You could be a couple you know" Baekhyun added. Most members of Exo knows that Lay likes you excpet for Suho.

 

'Noona, come sit next to me" Sehun said, tapping the chair. Lay sat next to you. "How are you noona?' Sehun asked, hugging you. "I've been good, nothing had change" you replied. 'Wanna hang out after school?" he asked. "I'm sorry Sehunie. I'm coming over at Lay's place. He's going to teach me algebra. Cause I at it" you told Sehun. "I understand noona. Don't ever touch her" Sehun said, eyeing Lay. 'Mwoh? What did I do?" Lay exclaimed. "Never mind" Sehun said.

 

Tao and Kai are playing on their iPhones as usual like little kids. 'I won" Kai said. 'You cheated hyung" Tao exclaimed. Lay is the forgetful one. Kris and Suho are the responsible ones, they managed Exo pretty well. Chen is good at singing high notes. Xiumin is ze clown. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the playboys. Luhan and D.O are the event planner for Exo. Sehun is the hyper one. Tao is the conservative one and Kai is the rapper. "Kris hyung, can you take Suho away fro 5 minutes" D.O whispered to Kris.

 

"Now everyone listen up, it's Suho hyungs bday this weekend. We need to plan something for him. Any suggestions?" D.O asked. "How about the clubs?" Chanyeol suggested. "Channie you never change" Luhan teased. "How about the beach?" you suggested. "Brilliant!" D.O exclaimed.

 

"Where are we gonna meet?" Tao asked. "Here's our plan. We'll split into 2 groups; Set up team & Distraction team" Luhan explained. "Hyomi, your on set up team. Girls can do their magic" Luhan added. "I wanna be on noona's team" Sehun exclaimed. "Why so obsess with her?" Kai asked. "Cause she's like my older sister that I don't have" Sehun replied, pouting at Kai. "Eeewwwww. Hajima!" Kai protested.

 

"Anyways, where are we staying?" Baekhyun asked. "We all can stay at Lay's beach house" D.O said, smiling. "I never knew you were that rich" you whispered to Lay's ear. "I'm a secret billionair" Lay smirk. 'Oppa your so funny" you it his arms.

 

Set up team: You, Chen, Tao, D.O, Sehun, Lay and Xiumin. Distraction team: Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai.

 

"Hyung they're coming back. Everyone hush" Xiumin said. "What are you guys talking about?" Suho asked. "We didn't talk about you hyung" Baekhyun replied. Chanyeol wack his head "Idiot" he whispered. "I'll tell Kris hyung the details" D.O whispered to Chanyeol.