Chapter One

I'm In love with my Best Friend

=FLASHBACK=

You lived in Busan most of your life. You and Suho are neighbours and you always see each other a lot and hang out a lot. Our parent's don't mind. We atteneded Busan High School together. People think that we're siblings because were that close. You started to have feelings for Suho when you were still young. After we gradutated, Suho moved to Seoul. It wasn't his attention to. His paerents wanted to start a new life and live better. Your heart was broken. What if you won't see him again. What if you can't confess to him. What if he meet someone else? Your life tore apart. It's not the same without him.

 

"Oppa, let's play in the river" you told Suho. "Coming, be careful you might slip" Suho said. The river was really deep and you didn't know how to swim then. You walked on a slippery rock. Next thing you know is that you fell. You felt like your life is over. "Hyomi-ah eodiya?" Suho shouted.

 

You stayed in the underwater for 20 minutes. "I love you Suho" that was the only thing on your mind. He realised that you fell and dive in to save you. He put your arms on his back and pulled you back to land. "Hyomi-ah, wake up!" Suho felt like crying. He did CPR on you. That was our first kiss hehe. Water come out of your mouth. Suho helped me sit up. 'YAH! What were you thiking? You could've died in there. I thought I was gonna lose my best friend" Suho exclaimed. "I'm sorry oppa. It won't happen again next time" you hugged him tightly

=END OF FLASHBACK=

 

Last year of high school

 

Hyomi's POV

I slept late last night. I was finishing my project. Class starts at 8:30 am. I'm still in bed. *beeeepppp* My alarm went on. Stupid alarms. It ruined my beauty sleep. I throw the alarm on the floor. Suho woke me up. "Time for school. Get up lazy pig" he told me. "Your mean" I throw a pillow at him. He just laughed. "Oh shut up meerkat" you said. "I'm not a meerkat" Suho exclaimed. 'Hurry up and get ready. I'll be waiting downstairs" Suho said. You hurriedly put your uniform on and ran downstairs to grab your lunch. "Aigoo, look at you. Here let me fix your tie" Suho said. "Thanks oppa" you said.

 

We got to school right in time. Thank God were not late. He drop me off in my room next to his. "I'll see you at lunch" Suho said, ruffling your hair. "See you too Oppa" you waved. He's really popular at school. He even had a group called Exo. There's 12 members it consist of; Chen, Tao, Lay, D.O, Xiumin, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kris, Kai and of course Suho. Girls go crazy when they see them in the school grounds. Your close to Exo because of Suho. Suho and Kris are their leaders. Your always with Exo. Girls get jealous of me and giving me evil stares. You don't want a fight so you just ignore them.

 

One day you were walking with Suho when a girl said "Who does she think she is? She's not even popular why is she with them." Suho over heard her and said 'Look here, she's my best friend and she has the right to hang out with Exo." It shut her off and she never did that to you again. "Oppa you don't have to do that" I replied. "Aigoo, I don't wanna see you hurt. Your like my little sister" Suho pinched your cheeks. "Oppa that hurts" you walked away. "Oh come on, but your so cute though. I can't help it" Suho ran after you.

=End of POV=

 

"Do you wanna hang out with me after school? Suho asked. "Let me check my daily planner first. Nope I'm free. I can come over" you said with glee. We arrived at his place. We watched music core and had some patbingsu. "Why did the mushroom went to the party?" Suho asked. "I don't have any idea" you replied. "Because he's a fun-guy (fungi)" Suho laughed so hard. "Your jokes are so dry. Now that's funny" you . "Stay here, I'll be right back" you said. You went to his room and grab an old picture of him when he was younger. "Look what I have. If I showed Exo this they will be laughing their asses off" you showed the picture to Suho.

 

He started to chasing facing towards me, around the living room. You step on the ball, Suho catches you and both of you fell on the floor. You both laughed and looked into each others eyes. You felt butterflies on your stomach. He took the picture in your hand. You got up immediately. It got awkward between us. "I-I have to go. See you at school tomorrow" you said and you sprinted out of his house. "Did he felt the same way as me? What if he won't like me back?" your thoughts are questioning you and your heart was beating faster.

 

*A/N: My 6th fanfic xD*