Siwon & Tiffany

Unexpected

Tiffany's POV

Siwon grabbed my hand before we took off running towards the back of the warehouse. By the time he stopped, I was already panting and he smiled down at my sheepishly.

"I'm sorry." He whispered, obviously trying to be quiet as we slowly made our way into the back of the warehouse. "I should've made sure you were okay,"

I could feel my face flush a little and I was grateful of the sudden darkness. "It's fine,"

Siwon gave me a sweet smile before he held out his arm. "Um, so we don't lose each other."

I blushed again before I slid my arm through the handsome singer's, allowing him to lead me up the steel stairs that led up to the second floor.

"Be careful." Siwon whispered as he held my hand so I could step over the pipe that I'd almost tripped on.

I blushed when he kept a tight hold on to my hand and led me over to the far corner of the room, where some boxes were stacked on top of each other.

"We can hide up here, since I'm sure everyone made a beeline for the woods. Kyu really knows how to pick places," Siwon chuckled.

I nodded, tucking some of my hair behind my ear, sighing. "If I make us lose, I just want to apologize in advance." I said shyly.

He chuckled, shaking his head. "No, don't worry about it. I look for Ryewook to blow his and Seohyun's cover because he always loses."

"Who usually wins?" I asked quietly as he took off his jacket, sitting it on the ground so I could sit on it. The innocent gesture still sent my heart racing. He sat down beside me, where he was able to peek around the boxes if anyone was coming.

"Well, when we play, it's with all 10 of us. So It's usually me, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Eunhyuk, and Donghae." He replied.

"So you usually win?" I smiled.

He turned to grin at me. "I always win."

Siwon's POV

I had to thank Kyuhyun and Taeyeon for pairing me up with Tiffany. She was really sweet and shy, but I had always had a small thing for her since we'd first met. Kyu probably had some playing in our partnership but I was going to object.

"Do you now?" Tiffany smiled, her pearly whites bright in the darkness.

"Yeah." I replied, grinning back at her as our eyes locked.

Her smile vanished almost instantly and it was like the two of us were caught in some sort of trance.

"Siwon-oppa?"

"Yes?" She called me oppa. I'm a dead man.

"Um, I don't know how you'll take this but I kinda...well...I sort of...like you." Tiffany whispered, her eyes breaking from mine so she could look down at the worn Converse on her feet.

"Do you?" I asked, not really controlling my mouth. She liked me! The beautiful singer of SNSD liked me!

Tiffany nodded before she looked back up at me, smiling shyly.

I smiled, reaching over and finding her hand in the darkness. "Here's my answer." I whispered before I kissed her forehead.