Calm

Unexpected

Taeyeon's POV

"Aigoo~" I sighed to myself for the thousandth time since the girls had all left the dorm at noon. It was close to 4:30 now and I was still watching different variety shows on TV in our living room. A bowl of popcorn was in my lap and I was dressed in my Do Nothing Day clothes-sweats, a Seoul University sweatshirt, and my hair piled on top of my head in a sloppy bun.

The last two months of my life had been practically unbearable without Kyuhyun. The girls and I were still promoting 'Run Devil Run' but sometimes it was hard to do preformances without seeing Kyu in the back, wearing those cute sunglasses.

I pursed my lips, sighing to myself as I thought about him. I missed him terribly and part of me wanted to beg him to never leave again but I couldn't do that to him. He loved being in Super Junior, just as I loved being in Girls' Generation.

I was flipping through the TV when a few familiar faces caught my eye. It was an ad for the next time Super Junior would appear on Dream Team. The ad hinted the members that were going to be in it but when I saw the familiar glint of the sunglasses on one's face, I smiled. "Kyu..." I mumured to myself.

A knock on the door caused me to gasp, jumping slightly. The girls had told me they wouldn't be back until later. And I was sure they'd all taken their keys anyways. Who could it possibly be?

I set my bowl of popcorn on the couch by where I sat, getting up and heading past the kitchen towards the main door. I unlocked it, opening it and my eyes came level with a broad chest wearing a black suit. My eyes traveled a bit North and a familiar set of lips quirked up in that ever-present smirk, his eyes hidden by those also ever-present shades.

"KYU!" I cried, hurling myself at him but he stepped inside the room, shutting the door behind him as he wrapped his arms around my waist gently.

"Tae," He murmrued into my hair, kissing my ear gently and I sniffled a little, feeling the tears come on. He was a whole day earlier than he said he was going to be!

I pulled my face away from his neck, my lips finding his and it was the best reunion I'd ever been a part of. He set me down on my feet, leaning down more so our lips could still stay pressed together in a sweet yet passionate kiss.

When he finally pulled away, he removed the shades that covered his eyes and looked down at me with those brown orbs that never ceased to make my heart race. "Hi, love." He whispered, pressing a sweet kiss to my forehead. His thumbs were wiping the slow flow of tears that were streaming out of my eyes and I blushed at my crying, since he was here now.

"Sorry," I whispered, half-laughing as I tried to wipe my own eyes.

He kept his hands there, still wiping the tears away gently with his fingers. "You don't need to cry, Tae. I'm here," He whispered, leaning down to kiss my lips once before he brought me close, hugging me tightly like he never wanted to let me go. Part of me prayed he wouldn't.

"I've missed you so much, oppa." I whispered into his neck, which was level with my eyes because he had picked me up so I was held as close to him as possible.

"I know, Tae." He replied, his voice barely audible because his mouth was pressed against my ear. "It's killed me being away from you."

His whispers sent shivers of the best possible kind down my spine and he brought me closer, thinking I must've been cold. Kyu practically carried me into the living room, setting me on the couch before he sat beside me, pulling the blue quilt off the back of the couch and laying it over us. He wrapped his arms around me again, his lips kissing the top of my head sweetly.

"You tricked me," I mumbled, smiling a little.

He chuckled. "Actually, your members helped. I asked them to make sure you didn't hear about our return but Jessica offered to make sure all of them were gone so I could come here and see you tonight." He kissed my nose once. "Remind me to thank her later, okay?"

I nodded, giggling a little before I pressed my face into his neck. "I've been listening to your music a ton lately. Especially before preformances. It helps me relax and it helps me think of you,"

His lips tilted up in that sweet smile. "Tae, I've been watching your preformances every single week but it kills me that I can't be there with you."

I raised my hand to his lips, shushing him. "Look, that doesn't matter now, does it? You're here now, oppa."

His lips quirked up under my hand. "That I am," He removed my hand so he could lean close so his lips could press against mine.