Voices

Unexpected

Taeyeon's POV

~The Next Week, at Music Bank~

I couldn't help but watch only him. I tried to watch the 12 other members of Super Junior but that was completley impossible.

Kyuhyun and Heechul were the only ones were sunglasses but of course I noticed Kyuhyun's the moment he'd stepped foot into the room. Then I felt really stupid for possibly stalking my own boyfriend.

Boyfriend.

The word brought a smile to my face, just like it had when Kyuhyun had declared him self as such. I'd never really had a boyfriend before but with Kyuhyun, it felt so natural. Every time his hand dangled by mine, I grabbed it. Everytime I saw him, I hugged him like we hadn't seen each other in years.

"Listen girl." Kyuhyun stepped up with Donghae and Yesung.

"Joahae!"

"Baby girl." Kyuhyun's lips tilted up in a smirk  and I felt a blush creep across my face. I couldn't tell if he'd seen me or not but just the small gesture sent flames of red across my face.

"Junbiga dwae isseotna bwa!"  Kyuhyun sang before the last chorus. I smiled at how beautiful his voice really was, and how well I could always pick out from the others.

When the boys all finished, the girls and I errupted into applause, waiting for them off to the side of the doors to the stage. The boys all smiled at me before Kyuhyun came through the doors with Donghae and Ryeowook, both bowing and greeting me before Kyuhyun lifted my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

Hyoyeon, Jessica, Sunny, and Sooyoung all went "AWWWWW!" at the top of their lungs and I blushed more.

Kyuhyun grinned as he kept my hand in his, leading me down the hall to Super Junior's dressing rooms. The girls followed, since Kyuhyun allowed them, so I wasn't too nervous about meeting Kyuhyun's 12 bandmates.

When we enter the room, the boys all stopped what they were doing and bowed at me, greeting me warmly. I'd met all of them numerous times but it felt different now that I was dating one of their bandmates.

"Ah, I was wondering when you were going to bring her." Yesung grinned at Kyuhyun, putting a hand on his back.

Kyuhyun chuckled, taking his sunglasses off and putting them on the table near the door. "In case you boys haven't noticed, both of us are insanely busy." He winked at me and I blushed, ignoring the "Ooo"'s from the girls.

Hyoyeon looked at her phone and gasped. "Unnies, we're going on soon!" She gasped, grabbing Sica's arm.

I looked back up at Kyuhyun, who was smiling sadly at me. "My point is proven," He said softly, only so low that I could hear.

I smiled softly at him, tip-toeing to kiss his cheek but I missed.

Well, not really because the sneaky devil moved his head so that his  lips brushed mine before he was gone, heading towards the couch, sneaking a smirk at me.

I was blushing furiously as I followed the girls to our dressing room, where we met up with the other members. Sooyoung was already filling in the others about Kyuhyun and I.

"Oh, God! You guys should've seen the kiss he sneaked! It was adorable!" She cried, smiling sweetly at me.

I blushed even more, taking my microphone from one of the stagehands. "You guys are really making it hard to work." I said, going over the lyrics to 'Run Devil Run' in my head. The last thing I needed was to mess up on TV on our new song.

When the lights dimmed on the stage, the girls and I walked out, lining up in our starting positions of 'Run Devil Run'. I glanced over my shoulder, making sure I was lined up with Yoona. That was when I saw him.

He was leaning against the wall by the door, those sunglasses back on his face.

I felt my breath catch and my throat as I saw those lips quirk up and he caught me.

I felt my face flush, causing me to turn and face the other way just as the opening beats of 'Run Devil Run' came on. I turned with the other girls, in full preformance mode. But there was something about today's preformance that made me push myself.

I couldn't deny the fact that it was Kyuhyun, standing there, his eyes on me the whole time.