Sorry Sorry

Unexpected

Taeyeon's POV

After leaving Donghae and Sica, Kyuhyun led me inside the building again, where we were swallowed in darkness. I couldn't help it--I slid closer to his side, looking around before I heard him chuckle lightly.

"Do you honestly think that I'm going to let anything happen to you, Tae?" He whispered, kissing my forehead sweetly.

I blushed a little, biting my lip as I looked around the run-down building. "So you guys have been playing here for awhile, eh?"

Kyu nodded, leading me up a set of stairs that led to an office that over-looked the main floor. "Since I became a member of the band,"

"Wow," I whispered, thinking of how long it'd been and how good of a chance we had of winning since Kyu knew what he was doing.

He opened the door to the office, which caused the door to squeak loudly and for him to cringe, before he held it open for me. I walked inside, going over to the window before I rubbed some dust off it so I could see out onto the main floor.

Arms wound around my waist and Kyu rested his chin on my shoulder, looking out with me. "I don't want you standing too close to the windows, Tae. I don't know how sturdy they are." He kissed my cheek softly before he pulled us back away from the windows.

The gesture was so sweet that I felt my face heat up a lot. Kyuhyun was, by far, the sweetest person I'd ever met.

"So has the game started?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "About 10 minutes ago, I think. But no one else comes up here when we play so we should be safe." He sat me down on the couch against the far wall, sitting beside me, his arms going back in their previous position around my waist.

I rested my head on his chest, closing my eyes, just enjoying the moment with him.

A loud bang from downstairs caused me to gasp, my eyes snapping open before I heard Fany's voice. "Hyoyeon, you totally cheated!"

Kyu chuckled. "Looks like Siwon and Eunhyuk found each other."

I laughed quietly, making sure no one could hear me before I whispered. "And Fany just gave away all of their positions."

Leeteuk's voice also carried up the stairs. "Well, I guess we're all out."

"Think they all teamed up?" I whispered.

Kyu only nodded, gently putting his finger against my lips to make sure my big mouth didn't get heard. I blushed, mouthing 'Sorry' against his finger before doing the hand movement from 'Sorry Sorry', making Kyu chuckle silently.

Siwon, Tiffany, Leeteuk, Yoona, Eunhyuk, and Hyoyeon all must've left because the warehouse got quiet again. I leaned back against Kyuhyun's side, sighing softly.

"What's the matter?" He whispered, kissing the top of my head.

I shrugged. "Nothing, just thinking that my members all have big mouths and that we'll win this soon enough." I smiled, letting him know I was kidding.

He smiled that dimply smile anyway. The one that sent my heart racing and my face blushing? Yeah, that one. He leaned down, kissing my forehead. Just when I thought he was pulling away, he paused before bringing his lips down to my own.

Instead of the kissing being rough, like I'd expected, it was soft and was enough to make me feel like jelly. My arms wound around his neck and he deepened the kiss slightly, opening my mouth with his own.

After a few moments of this, Kyuhyun pulled away, his hands cradling my face like I was a porcelin doll.

Kyu swallowed nervously. "T-Tae?"

"Yes?" I breathed, my heart still racing from his kiss and now those deep brown orbs.

"...I love you."

Then my heart stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawww :) Baby Kyu/Evil Prince never fails to make me smile :D Anywho, anyone who was hoping for chapters based on the other couples, I decided that they are the couples that will never be. ^^

So Leeteuk & Yoona, Yesung & Sooyoung, Heechul & Yuri, and Ryeowook & Seohyun are all just friends that were left out of the love thing going on. Besides, Seohyun belongs to Yonghwa only ^-^ I hoped you enjoyed and please comment :D