Eunhyuk & Hyoyeon

Unexpected

Hyoyeon's POV

"You know, maybe we can dance our way to victory." Eunhyuk laughed, causing me to laugh with the handsome dancer of Super Junior.

"We all know we'd win that one." I replied, fixing my ponytail. "Well, Sica and Donghae will come close but yeah, you and I would win."

Eunhyuk laughed before he sighed, looking at the warehouse in front of us. "When we went here the first time, it was right after we did 'Don't Don', so all of us looked like juvenile deliquents for the horror show we did here. We had to go down in groups of 2 and I got sent down with Kyuhyun and he scared the hell out of me so I would lose."

"And you haven't gotten him back for that? Oppa, I think that's your fault." I said, putting a hand on his arm and chuckling.

He rolled his eyes, smiling, before he moved his arm a little so that my arm was through his. I blushed a little but didn't argue, since Eunhyuk was a really cool guy.

"What time is it?" Eunhyuk asked me.

I pulled out my cellphone, seeing the time was 10:40. "Crap, we've got ten minutes!"

Eunhyuk moved his hand down to mine before we took off inside the building, where he led me down some weird corridors and finally into a room before putting the door back in its original position. "Knowing the way a lot of us play, this is just going to be a giant hide and seek game." Eunhyuk whispered to me, motioning for me to sit down on the little couch against the far wall.

"Because you guys don't bother to find each other?" I asked softly, scooting over so he could sit beside me.

"Well, that and the fact that Kyuhyun cheats. Evil little maknae." He whispered, putting his arm on the back of the couch, which was right behin my shoulders.

Eunhyuk's POV

Hyoyeon was probably the coolest girl I'd met in a while. She listened to everything I said, was quite beautiful, funny, and an amazing dancer. She was what Leeteuk-hyung called "The Perfect Girl for Eunhyuk."

Hyoyeon reached in her pocket pulling out her phone before checking the time, showing me. It was 10:48 now, which left us two minutes. Two minutes for me to tell the girl I liked her? It was worth a shot.

"Hey, Hyoyeon?"

"Yes?"

"Um, please don't hit me or anything but I've always wanted to tell you...that you're really beautiful and an amazing dancer. And that I really like you..." I said softly, rubbing the back of my head.

Even in the darkness, I could see Hyoyeon flash me that pretty smile. "Really? That's good because I...really like you too, Eunhyuk."

I smiled softly before I started to lean down to kiss her forehead.