Sungmin & Sunny

Unexpected

Sunny's POV

Sungmin slipped his warm, large hand into mine as he led me towards the woods at the far edge of the property. I blushed as he squeezed my hand, looking over his shoulder at me to ask if I was okay. When we found ourselves in the darkness of the trees, completley alone. The thought made me blush.

I'd had a crush on Sungmin for a long time because he was always so sweet to me, always making sure I was feeling okay. Now that we were alone, hand-in-hand in the woods, it was almost too surreal.

"I know this place," Sungmin whispered as we continued treking through the trees. "I found it during one of our first man-hunt games here and so far, I'm undefeated here." He gave me that sweet smile and I could only smile back.

He led me deeper into the woods and I started feeling a little nervous. What if we got lost? My unnies would think we were making out, because they all knew I liked Sungmin. Well, they wouldn't really accuse me of it. They'd just tease me a little.

"Sunny, are you alright?" Sungmin's gentle voice made me stop my Sunny Mind Babble.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! I'm fine." I replied, giving him a sweet smile.

He smiled down at me, making me realize how much taller he was than me. Now I didn't mind being so short. "Just wondering. You looked worried for a second."

I shook my head. "No, I'm not. I trust you." I gave him another sweet smile, the one that Hyoyeon called my Angel Smile. Apparently, Sungmin was the only person I smiled at like that.

Sungmin's smile broadened. "I'm glad you trust me." He gave my hand a light squeeze before he lifted it to his lips, kissing it gently.

It felt like my entire body had been dunked in ice water, then set on fire. It was, without a doubt, the best feeling in the world.

Sungmin's POV

Way to go, Sungmin. I hissed to myself. You've probably just freaked the hell out of the girl you've practically been in love with for three years!

Sunny didn't really reply when I kissed her hand. She just sort of gasped, her eyes locking on mine in a way that made my brain stop running.

"S-Sungmin?" Sunny whispered my name.

I swallowed. "Yes?"

Sunny bit her lip shyly. "D-do you mind to lean down a little bit? I'm vertically challenged." Even in the darkness, I could see her adorable face blushing.

She's going to kiss you! The voice in my head practically screamed. I'd always heard from the boys that Sunny liked me but I was never sure.

I leaned down so her face was level with mine.

Then Sunny leaned forward and her lips brushed my cheek.

It was like time had frozen. Then it slowly started back up again as Sunny leaned back to meet my eyes, her own shy and wide.

"Sunny?" I whispered her name before swallowing hard. "C-Can I kiss you?"

Sunny's face blushed more and I took that as a 'Yes'. I leaned forward so that I could brush our lips together, my arms going around her small waist.