Donghae & Jessica

Unexpected

Jessica's POV

As soon as we were out of the eyesight of the others, Donghae's arms wound around my waist, pulling me to his side as we walked around the left side of the warehouse. I blushed a little, but leaned my head against his chest, smiling to myself.

Donghae and I weren't dating, persay. We just had it bad for each other. Well, I had it bad for him. That was positive. How he felt about me? Well I wasn't 100% sure yet, but if he put his arms around me, isn't that a good thing?

"Do you think we'll win or will you and Kyuhyun have something planned already." I asked, twining our fingers together on his hand that rested on my hip.

Donghae smirked a little,  shaking his head before he looked down at me. "You truly are the Ice Princess aren't you?"

"And you're Fishy." I replied, sticking my tongue out at the handsome Super Junior member.

"Why, you." He grinned before he picked me up off my feet, carrying me bridal style.

I didn't even register what he was doing until he sat me on a crate that was stacked beside the building. My legs were slightly open and he stood between them, his face a little lower than my own. It all had happened so fast, I blushed at all the feelings instantly, my face turning more red than it ever had.

"You're really making it hard to focus on the game, Sica." Donghae whispered, reaching up with his hand to twirl my blonde hair around his finger.

I swallowed nervously, biting my lip. "You know, you're the one that threw me up here."

Hae smirked a little, using his other hand to run it through his jetblack hair. "That I did. And now, I have you cornered, my Ice Princess."

His Ice Princess? Yeah, my heart definetley stopped.

Donghae leaned forward so that his lips barely brushed my jaw before they trailed up to my ear, kissing along it gently. "And yes, I did talk to Kyuhyun-ah about pairing us up. You'll have to thank Taeyeon later." His lips had moved down towards my neck, causing my thought process to stop completley.

"Donghae." A voice whispered off to the side and Donghae didn't move from me, just tilted his head to side to see who had called for him.

Taeyeon and Kyuhyun both walked up, hand-in-hand. Taeyeon gave me a huge smile and I mouthed "Thank you" to her before Donghae helped me off the crate.

"Can't leave you two alone for a minute, can we?" Kyuhyun asked his best friend, that evil smile he was known for in place.

Donghae's hands slid down both of my arms, since it was chilly. "You're not in much room to talk, are you? I'm sure you and Taeyeon have already done your making out until you two are alone again."

Kyuhyun sighed, rolling his eyes. "I guess this means I didn't give you enough time?"

Enough time for what? Oh, God, what were these devious boys planning?

"No, you didn't, Kyu. I wasn't able to ask out my girl but no, that's okay. You owe me. Big time." Donghae said naturally, almost like I was his girlfriend.

Wait.

What?!

Donghae wanted me as his girlfriend? And he was planning on asking me out, after ruining my thought process to the point where I couldn't think straight? For the rest of my life?

Damn you, Cho Kyuhyun, for showing up at the damn wrong time.

Donghae's POV

Jessica shivered a little so I gave up on trying to use my hands to warm the Ice Princess up. I shrugged my jacket off my shoulders, hanging it on Sica's shoulders. She smiled shyly at me and I knew what I'd said just minutes before had her thinking. As the four of us walked together, I slid my arm around her waist like I had when we were alone, pulling her close to me.

Jessica had that cute little confused expression she had whenever she was trying to figure out something. Right now, that something was me.

"Mind telling me what's got you so confused?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes. "As if you don't already know," She replied, giving me a weak smile.

I'm going to kill our evil maknae. I thought to myself, glaring at my best friend, who was walking in front of us with Taeyeon. I pursed my lips, thinking about what I should do before I sighed.

"Kyuhyun-ah." I said, making him look over his shoulder at me. "I think we should all split up again,"

Kyuhyun smiled evilly at me before nodding. "Whatever you say, hyung." He took Taeyeon and pulled her inside the warehouse by the nearest door.

"I think you two suffer from severe bipolarism." Jessica smiled up at me, causing my heart to jump a little. No other girl on the planet could do to me what Sica did.

"No, I think our emotions are pretty straightforward." I said, using my one hand to cradle her face up to mine.

"What are you--?" She began to ask but my lips cut her off.

And my Ice Princess melted.