Man Hunt With Super Junior?

Unexpected

Taeyeon's POV

"Have I ever told you that you're the greatest boyfriend ever?" I looked up at the grinning face and the owner of the arm around my shoulder.

Kyuhyun chuckled, kissing the side of my head. "Many times before but it doesn't hurt to hear it again." He smiled that evil Kyu smile that made him the evil maknae and I rolled my eyes, scruffling his hair, which I could barely reach because I'm vertically challenged. Being called 'short' is just too rude. Just ask the last guy who called Sunny short-he's got the bruise on his shin to prove it.

Kyu and I were walking down the street behind my dorm, after an amazing dinner on the Friday night following my birthday. He had treated me, since I hadn't got to see him since my birthday the Tuesday before. Even though it was March, it was still quite chilly out so when I shivered again, Kyu didn't even hesitate to wrap his arms around my waist as we walked.

He walked me inside our dorm, all the way up to my room, where I leaned against the wall and he leaned beside me, his hand tight around mine.

"Thank you, Kyu." I smiled up at him. "For the song at Music Core, for tonight, everything. You're the best."

Kyu smiled the angelic smile I was only able to witness because he truly loved playing the evil maknae part. But he was evil to everyone but me. "You're welcome, Tae." He whispered before he cupped my face in his one hand, leaning down to kiss me.

After about three minutes, he broke his lips from mine before he smiled. "One last thing." He grinned before reaching into his pocket and pulling out something. Before I knew what he was doing, he was kissing me again and I felt something get pressed into my palm. Kyuhyun kissed me slowly and passionatley, enough to make my knees go weak, before he pulled away. "Happy birthday, Taeyeon." He whispered before he was gone.

As I tried to gain my breath again, I looked down at the little ring he'd placed in my palm and I smiled shyly. I bit my lip before I slid it onto my ring finger, looking up to see the wink he tossed at me before stepping on to the elevator at the end of the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Unnie~!" Sunny's voice called to me the following morning. "Kyuhyun, Yesung, and Eunhyuk are here!"

I jumped up from the couch instantly, where I was practically passed out after pulling an all-nighter with Sica, Tiff, and Sunny-Bear. I ran to the door, to see my boyfriend and two of his best friends standing there.

"Hi!" I smiled brightly at him.

He grinned at me. "The guys and me were wondering if you girls were up for playing man hunt later? We know this part in the woods, where we filmed our Horror Factory and we figured you guys could come. Shindong can't come, because he's with his girlfriend so we could split up evenly, with 9 on each team."

I looked at Jessica, whose eyes were wide at the thought. Sunny pursed her lips. "How is that hardly fair? You guys would totally kill us."

Eunhyuk chuckled. "No, see we already thought about that. We could split up into teams of 2, a member of Super Junior and SNSD on each team. It'd be a great advantage for every team, since each of us know the area."

Yesung smiled. "What do you guys say?"

Sica looked at me and I nodded, grinning.

"As long as I'm paired with Donghae, I'm in." Jessica smiled.