Laying Down The Law

Unexpected

Kyuhyun's POV

The two vans holding our bands pulled up in front of the deserted building and I hopped out, already heading to SNSD's van to grab my girl/man-hunt partner. When Taeyeon got out of the van, I grabbed her waist, pulling her to me so I could kiss her lips once before I hugged her tightly.

"Aish, Kyuhyun-ah!" Leeteuk grinned slyly at me.

I rolled my eyes before I looked at Taeyeon. "Do you have the partner list?" I whispered to her.

She nodded, winking, before she pulled a piece of paper out of her jacket pocket. "Okay, Kyu and I decided the teams. Remember, it's boy-girl pairing."

"First group is: Siwon and Tifanny." Taeyeon said, smiling at her bandmate, who blushed a little before looking my hyung, who walked over to her.

"Next is Sungmin and Sunny," Sungmin's face broke out in a smile as he walked over to the girl he'd been crushing on literally forever.

"Ryewook and Seohyun-ah." Seohyun smiled sweetly at him and Ryeowook smiled back, standing beside his parnter.

"Sica and Donghae." Taeyeon winked at her best friend, who gasped and I think I actually witnessed the impossible-Jessica blushing. Donghae walked past me, slap-fiving me before he stood beside Jessica.

"Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, our dancing king and queen." Taeyeon smiled as Eunhyuk stepped up beside SNSD's best dancer.

"Leeteuk and Yoona." Yoona smiled softly before she stood beside Leeteuk.

"Yesung and Sooyoung." Yesung's eyes went a little wide before he gave Taeyeon a big smile before standing beside his partner.

"And that leaves Heechul and Yuri." Taeyeon rolled up the paper, putting it into her pocket.

"Wait, then who am I with?" I asked, grinning.

She rolled her eyes at me before sighing. "Kyu, stop being cute and explain the rules."

"Babe, I breathe being cute." I winked at her before I stepped forward. "Alright, the entire grounds are fair game. There's a fence around the entire place so a little of the woods are included too. All of us have half-an-hour to find a hiding spot and from then on, the game ensues. Last couple not found wins. Sound fair?"

"Yes!" "Hell yeah!" and "Yupp!" responded me and I smirked, looking at my phone. "Alright, let's get started! It's 10:20 now, so what the hell, let's hide till 11 then the fun begins."

"Go!" Taeyeon yelled and all of us scattered.

I grabbed Taeyeon's hand and pulled her in through a door towards the side of the warehouse, in complete darkness.

Let the games begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello :) Quick note, then I'm writing again :D The next few chapters will take place in each couple's POVs :D So I hope you're ready for some cute couples to form :D