Loving Pains

Unexpected

Kyuhyun's POV

"Oppa?" Taeyeon's voiced whispered as she picked up her phone, causing a smile to break across my face. "Is that you?"

"Yes, love." I replied, suddenly feeling nervous. "I have a few free minutes and I decided to use them all on you,"

She giggled shyly.

Super Junior was touring around South Korea at this point and Taeyeon was back in Seoul, working with SNSD. I hadn't seen my noona in two months and the space was killing me.

I absently my dry lips, trying to think of something to say. "I really miss you." I blurted out. Yeah, that'll work.

She did one small, shy giggle before she sighed. "Oppa, I miss you too. The girls say I'm depressed when you're not around and it's getting to the point where I sort of agree to them, Kyu."

I bit my lip, running my hands through my shaggy black hair. "I know, love. The seperation is killing me."

"How much longer do you have of touring?" Taeyeon asked me, her voice kind of small.

I sighed. "A few more weeks, noona."

She sighed sadly. I could see her face in my mind-sitting on her bed, her lips pursed like they did when she was in thought or slightly upset about something. It was something I'd learned to watch out for from my noona.

"I'm sorry, love." I whispered into the phone.

"Kyu, it's not your fault. You know that," Taeyeon's sweet voice replied. "Look, just promise me when you return, after you've gotten some rest, that you'll come see me."

A small smile broke out on my lips. "You know I'd promise to that in a heartbeat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I nervously fidgeted with my sunglasses, sighing again. Which, in turn, caused Ryeowook and Siwon to sigh as well. My hyungs-like me-were all tired from the touring around South Korea but we were really ready to be home. And I was ready to see my noona again.

"Does Taeyeon know you're coming today?" Yesung asked me, adjusting his carry-on bag on his shoulder.

I shook my head. "But her members know, so they've all made up weird excuses to leave the dorm today. Jessica told me she practically ordered Tae to stay home."

Yesung chuckled. "Knowing Sica, Tae was probably too scared to even argue."

I smiled to myself at that thought.

After helping the boys load their belongings in their vans (since it took two just to fit all of us), I headed towards the rental car our manager had arranged for me to take to Taeyeon. I had called her the day before, saying that I would see her the day after we got back. But as far as she knows, I was still in Busan.

I loaded my belongings into the trunk of the silver car before I got in, heading towards SNSD's dorm.