Ajushi..I Am Sorry.

Kim Him Chan - Please Take My Heart Away.

 

 
Episode 8: 
 
HimChan drive his car with no direction. seeing you cry so hard makes him worried and at the same time his phone is ringing. it was his mother. he ignore the call. he want to calm you down but you seems unstable and he just let you cry as much as you want. he finally stop his car at Han River. he just keep silent and waiting for you to stop crying. but again, his phone is ringing. he get out from the car and answer the call.
 
HC: ne omma.
Mom: where are you right now?
HC: Han River.
MoM: what? are you with Gna?
HC: no.
Mom: what are you doing there? i told you to go on a date with her right.
HC: Mom! could you please stop all this nonsense? i don't want to go out with her anymore. she a s**t!
Mom: watch your mouth young man! do you know who she is? she was President Lee daughter! you have to get married with her!
HC: mom! stop it! don't you remember what have you done to YongGuk hyung?? his life is a disaster when you try to match him up with Yuri. now me? omma...please..stop okay. let me choose my own way!
Mom: ya himchan! don't you dare to talk to your mom like that! take back your words!
HC: omma..jaebal...you don't know what i had been trough..let me choose my own way omma..please..im begging you...
Mom: no son. i will never let you choose. i'll choose my sons destiny.
HC: OMMA!
Mom: [hang up]
HC: HEISHHH!!! [kick the car spoiler] ouch! my feet..[he look in the car] oh, where did she go? ____shi! [looking around] _____shi??!!
You: im here..[squat beside the car]
HC: oh..what are you doing?
You: keep my self calm..
HC: by squatting?
You: no.i want to lay back actually..
HC: lay in the car..
You: [silent]
HC: hey..[pat your back] i know it isn't easy...
You: you having troubles too..right? [look at him]
HC: urm..well..[sit beside you facing the river]
You: i heard your conversation with your mother..
HC: you did? [look at you]
You: hm.. [nod your head and sit properly] are you someones son?
HC: me? haha. well.. sort of..
You: who?
HC: well..you know H company? the advertisement company?
You: oh yeah..my company is under that company. business partner.
HC: which company are you?
You: T advert Company..
HC: ahahahahaha. [laughing hard]
You: why?
HC: hahaha..this is getting interesting...
You: what? why?
HC: Your CEO is Lee Kwan Yoo?
You: yeah..
HC: well..meet GNa's father..
You: wait..what?
HC: i am Kim Dong Wook son. H Company CEO.
You: daebak....
HC: my mother start to match me with Gna since her mother and mine are closed to each other. but mainly. its all about money.. huh..greedy people..
You: so you should know our new department manager? KyuHyun?
HC: yeah..his my cousin..
You: JJINJA!!!????
HC: hm...[nod his head and look at you] your are somebody's daughter?
You: hm? me? yeah..im my daddy daughter. hahaha
HC: hahaha..yeah right.. [look at the river view]
You: [give a little time to the wind to blow]
HC: are you cold?
You: no..i like the wind blow to my face. its inspiring..
HC: you are sure a unique girl.. [smile]
You: himchan shi...
HC: hm..
You: thanks.
HC: for what?
You: take me out from the hell just now and...
HC: what?
You: for paying the car bills.
HC: huh? how did you know?
You: you called me last night.
HC: [shock] me? when?
You: last night. you are drunk.
HC: oh no! what did i say?
You: you said you love me. [evil smile]
HC: huh? did i?
You: hm. [nodding] and you said you wanna get married with me. [hold your laugh]
HC: [frown] eiisshh...maldo andwae..
You: jjinjayo...
HC: really? argh... [rub his face]
You: ahahaha [burst out laugh]
HC: what???
You: ahahaha...im just kidding. you just say that you are the one who bump into my car. ahahaha..
HC: heish...this girl..
 
while you are laughing and chatting..from afar..there was a pair of eye watching both of you.
 
KyuHyun POV
 
well..it was weekend. what should i do? i don't want to stay at home. its bored..hurm..watching movie? well..that sounds great.but alone? that sounds terrible. oh, i can ask ____shi. [call you] oh, she did not pick up.hurm..i want to take a walk at Han River.
 
Wah...what a nice weather. it would be lovely if someone beside me right now. hurm..oh, who's that? youngster nowdays..always having a date at this river side. but wait. why did i feel like i know that person? [come closer] himchannie?? _____shi? wait! they know each other? or i see it wrong? [text you] i text her asking for a drink. [message received] *im sorry ajushi.im with my friend. see you later* It was her! It was her!! what is this feeling?
 
End of episode 8. ^^
 
>babyQueen<