Just Say You're Sorry! That's Enough!

Kim Him Chan - Please Take My Heart Away.

 

 
Episode 2:
 
You are speechless and shock with what happened to your car. you take a deep breath to calm your self and start to think what to do. you read the note again and call the number. there was a ringing sound. you wait for the receiver to pick up the phone. after a few rings, you hang up. and recall. and..
 
HC: yabuseyo?
You: ne. anneyonghaseyo..can i know who im talking with?
HC: who do want to talk to?
You: aa...well..actually..
HC: i think you called the wrong person. [hung up!]
You: [shock!] YAHH!! eish! [give another call] 
HC: hello?
You: yes hello, im the owner of the car that you had crash on it. so, if you don't mind..can you tell me what exactly is going on? why are you hitting my car?
HC: oh, i was in hurry and i accidentally bump into your car when i want to get out from the parking area.
You: [silent]
HC: [silent]
You: that's all?
HC: yes. that's what happened. 
You: wahh...jjinja...and what am i suppose to do now?
HC: just sent the car to the workshop. i'll give you a tow number.
You: and what so you expect me to get home with?
HC: just grab any taxi.
You: wahhh...jeongmal! excuse me mr, you hit my car, the side mirror and the door is dented. BADLY DENTED. and you don't even say sorry. do you want me to report this case?
HC: look, i will pay all the bills okay. just do it. there is no big deal.
You: NO BIG DEAL? [not believing what you just said] ibhayo ajjushi..[start to lose temp] who do you think you are? 
HC: mind your words lady...
You: you better come here or i will report this case!
HC: Heish!! just do what i've told you to do okay. i will pay the bills!
You: you think this is about money? huh?
HC: heish..whatever. im done here.
You: YA! do you think i will let you go after what you had did! you don't even dream of it! you just wait!
HC: Do what ever you want to. i don't give a . at least i left the noticed. it was better than running away right. and now its up to you. if i were you, i will never involved the law.
You: if you were me? NOW BE IN MY SHOE!!! stop talking like you are not guilty can you? and why don't you come here and we have 4 eyes conversation!!!
HC: oh sorry miss..im in the middle of hurry and i can't go to your place. so..just settle it yourself first and i will pay the bills. i have to go. bye. 
You: hello?! hello?!! YAH!!!!! napunneoum! [holding your anger] *truutt* [one message received] huh? tow number? what a kind heart! [call someone else]
SW: hello..
You: oppa! oddiya?
SW: on my way back home. why?
You: oppa...fetch me at S Mall..
SW: why? where is your car?
You: ah! pallie..im not in a good mood.
SW: i'll be right there~ [hung up]
You: [stare at your car] heish!!!!!! [walk away]
 
You wait for Siwon at the main entrance. you sit on a bench with a long face. you really mad and really want to meet the car crusher. you are very upset. since morning until night, there is nothing good happen to you. you just can't figured out why. while waiting for your Siwon, you put your view on a lil kid beside you. he was playing with his sister. without reason you smile..and at the same time your phone is ringing. it was Siwon and you saw his car coming. so you stand and walk to his car. you enter and buckle up. car in moving. both of you sit silent. Siwon feels annoyed and start asking you.
 
SW: okay..what had happened actually?
You: i just get into hell,
SW: excuse me?
You: [look at him] oppa...
SW: what? 
You: i am super duper sad today! you know what happened? 1st, hyuna is canceling our meeting. then there is a stupid couple who stole my dress then there also a pabo ajushi bump into me and just walk away.. and WORST! some jerk dent my car!!!!! oppa!!!!!!! i hate my day!! and more! i call the jerk who crash my car and he not even say sorry. not even once! oppa...can you believe this??? gahhh!!!
SW:  wow~ what a tough day..and how do you get his number?
You: he left note..
SW: ahaha..poor my little girl..have you take your dinner?
You: yes..
SW: so, you just wanna go home?
You: up to you oppa..but im not in the good mood right now.. [closed your eyes and lean your head back]
SW: [stop the car bcoz it was red light. he look at you] aigoo...my sweety pie is not in the mood? [kiss you on the lips]
You: [open your eyes] oppa! you are driving!
SW: hehe..i just miss you...im sorry for not being by your side today..i was busy preparing the sketch...[hold your hand]
You: its okay oppa...it green..move move..
SW: okay..
You: {thank god i have a cool lover} [look at siwon and smile]
 
 
End of episode 2.
 
>babyQueen<