POV [point of view]

Kim Him Chan - Please Take My Heart Away.

 

 
Episode 10 : 
 
KyuHyun POV
 
well..i think i hide it for so long.. i should make my first move. i will tell her my real feeling. i hope she will accept me..i think she is still single. but..how can i approach her? Arghhh! i don't know...what can i do.. i don't really talk to a girl before. im a shy person.. heish..oh.. ____shi! yes! i know what to do!oh.. it was himchan! i know you and ___ knew each other. and now i have to canceled my plan. its okay. there always be a next time. actually i was about to cancel the date. since President Lee is asking me out for lunch. thanks himchan. you are my savior. 
 
Your POV
 
wahhh...so many drawing..how can i finished this? hurm..oh...ajushi is asking me out.he likes me? kekekke....ya right..in my dream..this hyuna..stop talking about SIWON! i hate him. Oh! HIMCHAN!!! wait.. why am i feeling so happy? control your self ___! oh..he ask me out!!! wait..i got date with ajushi~ ottoke... [sad] yeah! ajushi sure a nice person. i can get time with himchan. ouh. he asking about Hyuna. why? why? why????he never say im cute. why hyuna. hoh~ why so serious? im just teasing him. oh! THAT STUPID GIRL! oh~ himchan! why leave me? oh..she links arm with himchan? i should kill her at her house that day!! oh. since when himchan is here? wait! wait! why is he pulling me...oh..the president. i have to bow..no..!!! heish this himchan!!!
 
HimChan POV
 
It has been three weeks i had meeting in Jejo-Do. i was so tired..but why is ____ never text me or give me any call? she seems fine at the last day we met. well..i hope she just fine. should i call her? or text her? urmm...nop. i should just go to her office and ask her out. she can't say no if i were there right. haha..oaky. lets go to her office. hoh.i ask the information counter. and there is a girl beside me..she's clumsy.she just drop her work sheet and she jump like a little bee. haha.. she's cute. oh.. i have to search for her office now.. oh now..where am i? im lost.. heishh..oh. here i am..eh, it was the bee girl. kekeke. ___'s friend? oh..kyuhyun! how dare she set a date with ___. naekkoya! ahahaha.. loser~ kekeke..eish..this girl..what's wrong with the words cute? make me annoyed! hehehe.. she must be scared now. hoh! what the hell! omma sure never stop trying! this stupid gna! i knew she will start the drama! hate her so much. why is mom never understand my feeling?? now GNa's appa..argh! i don't care. i don't want to joing the lunch. i have to go now. lets go ____shi! sorry if im being harsh now..
 
Hyuna POV
 
oh..im late..im late...omo...ottoke...heish...i want to submit my work sheet at KyuHyun shi..ouh....hoh..who's this handsome guy? ____shi?? my _____? wahh..gejibae! omo! *drop the paper sheet* aish!!! hate me!
 
GNa POV
 
eishhh...this old lady #himChanMother never get tired. always pushing me..my mother too! well..since it was about money..i should do it right..huhu..Himchan? i feel like vomit when i see him.but i really love his wallet. hurm..oh..that was himchan..and that was....HOH! Siwon ex! what the hell..she flirt with my money? huh! over my dead body! himchan really mad at me. how dare he push my hand. appa is not supporting me at all! he just the same! oh! why is he dragging that Girl!!!! what the hell!! he try to make me jealous? YOU JUST WAIT !!!
 
HimChan Mother POV
 
i will ask Gna and her father to grab a lunch together. i will drag himchan too. i will never let GNa and himchan break up. he don't know what he will loose if he throw GNa away! huh! who's that girl with him? why is he mad at me? it must be that girl! who is she??! and she just leave like that? not even a proper bow??? YA KIM HIM CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
President Lee POV
 
i've been ask by HimChan omma to get lunch together. GNa will be there too..hurm..i don't like it tho..i will ask KyunHyun to acompany me. and now what? himchan and GNa is fighting? haha..youngsters..oh..that girl..she was my worker! ____shi. oh..she knew himchan? well..she's a good girl. im hungry..can we eat now?
 
End of POV episode. ^^
 
>babyQueen<