Don't You Say!

Kim Him Chan - Please Take My Heart Away.

 

Imagine: HimChan + The hate love story.
 
Title: Please Take My Heart
Episode 3: Don't You Say!
 
The next morning, you have to go to work by bus. you walk a to the bus stand and wait for the bus. your car is already at the workshop since Siwon help you to call his mechanic friend. while you are waiting for the bus, you saw an old man walking by with his dog. he look at you and smile. you just replied him with a smile too. and as you turn your head to another side you saw a lady walk towards the bus stand. you look at her and her dress. now you noticed! it was the lady that took your dress yesterday!! seeing her with the dress. you speak in your heart.. {thank god i don't take the dress..it looks awful when it been wear. she's suppose to noticed that. not very fashionable women} and in no time a car stop in front of you and a guy came out from the car. it was him! tha guy who are not having a nice attitude. the lady hug the guy and give him a kiss! you are shock and turn your view to another side but you still got an eye contact with the guy. and they leave the bus stop.
 
You:
what the hell are they doing. huh! people nowdays..got no shame feeling. heish..and why is that guy is looking at me? napun namja! oh bus! 
 
you enter the bus and sit at the empty seat. the bus stop at a few places. and at the second stop, a tall fair guy enter and sit beside you. you have a quick look at him. {oh, i think i meet this guy before.but i don't remember where} ignoring the guy you just put your view out the window...
 
At Office
 
Hyuna: chagiya!! why so late? traffic jam?
You: sort of..i came by bus..
Hyuna: hol! wheres your car?
You: some stupid man burn it!
Hyuna: like seriously???!! [believing]
You: yes! [give a confidence look]
Hyuna: wah..then how?
You: last night i burn his house down..don't you read newspaper? it was a daebak news. [hold your laugh]
Hyuna: JJINJA!!?? oddi? i want to read it!
You: aigoo....urie chinggu....i was kidding okay..hey..why are you so pabo? haha.. 
Hyuna: [blank]
You: ahahahah [laughing hard] gwenchana hyuna-ah..lets go to the meeting room. [take a files and leave]
Hyuna: Mwoya?? [still not realize she's being troll]
 
At the meeting room.
 
Boss: okay. today we will have a new design manager. he from H company and just being transfer here. please come in KyuHyun shi..
KH: [enter and give a bow] anneyonghaseyo, KyuHyun imnida. jalbutaktrimida.
You: {oh. i saw this guy before...} [thinking] OH! [you say out loud and everyone is looking at you] mianhamida.. [bow and look at kyuhyun]
KH: [look at you and smile]
You: [just give him an awkward smile]
 
and the meeting is on....
 
HimChan POV.
 
gosh im late!! Gna will be super duper mad. gahh! oh, there she is..i just wish she could disappear now..but she will not. oh.that girl..i recognized her. she was the girl at the mall yesterday.oh, im feeling sorry for her. this GNA! kiss me in front of the public. what a shme. oh, i catch her eyes..she looks annoyed. ah..i should go now.. but since she was here...did she live in the same neighborhood with Gna? well..why must i think about her? let her be..
 
End of episode 3! . ^^ enjoy~
 
>babyQueen<