He Is Dead!

Kim Him Chan - Please Take My Heart Away.

Episode 34: He Is Dead

Gna is at her ward looking restless and break a cold sweat. she walk back and forth. she trying to call someone but that 'someone' did not pick up the phone. she pissed off and throw her phone on the bed. she rud her face a few times. 

GNa POV

damn! where is he? why he did not pickup my call? he better not to mess up my plan again. Siwon is going to work. im alone now. and why did that punk yongguk appear in my mind? he really such a jerk. he is the one who turn everything upside down! he should not be appear in this plan!! everything was fine before he enter. urgh! i hate him so much. *ring ring* oh. it must be YongJae. [look at the screen] yes it is! 

GN: yah!! i've been trying to call you like thousand times!!! where are you! why are you ignoring my call?!!

Guy: ermm..excuse me miss..are you related to this phone owner.

GN: [shock] ah..nae..who is talking?

Guy: actually..i found this guy lying on the ground behind my building. he seems dead and i bring him to the hospital. and doctor said he is critical now..

GN: what!???!! which hospital??!

Guy: J hospital.

GN: i was here.! which room are you??

Guy: emergency exit.

GN: im coming now. whats your name?

Guy: daehyun..jung daehyun.

GN: okay..wait there.!

End of Gna POV

 

GNa rushly went out her ward and she bump onto HyunJoong.

HJ: where are you going?

GN: yong jae! [teary eyes]

HJ: why with him.

GN: [ignoring hyun joong and run to emergency room]

Hyun Joong who left clueless following her from the back. he is wondering why happened to Yong jae. and from back he saw Gna searching for some one. GNa who is searching for a guy name daehyun is lost in the middle of the crowded. and someone tap her shoulder.

DH: miss..

GN: [turn back] are you daehyun?

DH: yes i am..

GN: how do you know its me?

DH: [show yongjae's phone wallpaper and it was Gna's picture]

GN: oh i see..so how is he?

DH: doctor still check on him and he ask me to call his realtives. since i don't know him and i saw his cellphone with many of your misscalled. i decided to call you.

GN: you did great. thank you.. really..

and the doctor came out from the emergency room.

DC: can i meet the patient relative?

GN: im his wife.

DC: im sorry to say this..but you have to be strong.

GN: [startled with the doctor's words] why? what happened to him?

DC: im sorry to tell you this...but..

GN: wait! don't tell me a bad news please doc..

DC: [silent and just look at GNa's eyes]

GN: no...[step aback] no...this is not happening.please..tell me you are lying..please..

DC: he is dead..[put his head down] he got drug overdose. his body can't take it. and i did my best to safe him..but im sorry...

GN: [felt hard on the floor] ahaha...[chuckle] ahaha..dont kidd me doc..you are lying right..

DC: [look at GNa] im sorry...

GN: no...[start to cry] no....this is not happening....yong jae...you can't leave me...[tears run down heavily]

HJ: [from the back hold GNa shoulder] be strong...please...

GN: [turn to him] YOU! YOU!!! [slap hyun joong face. HARD] i hate you!!! you are the one who let my husband died!! you are the one who should die!! not him!!!!

HJ: [touch his face and smirk] me? you put the blame on me?

GN: YES YOU!!! YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF HIS DEATH!!! [Gna seems really out of her mind] I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!! [hitting hyun joong chest]

HJ: [hold Gna's hand and grab it tight] you follow me! [drag GNa to her ward]

GN: let me go!!! its hurt you stupid jerk!!! [struggling to let her hand go from hyunjoong grab]

when Hyun Joong arrived at the room he push Gna on the bed and he lock gna's hand and be on top of her. he eyes is burning with eager. he breath hard and he is held his temper. he put the death stare on Gna's face.

HY: [clenching his teeth] you! listen to me! don't blame me on some body else death. you know i hate it right! and don't you ever call yong jae your 'husband' coz he is not your husband! you guys just live together in the same house and f*****g each other! you and him are not more than a relationship which based on lust and s**t!! dont say you love him! you just love his d**k! 

GN: [struggle to be free but she cant] yah!! don't you say that! we love each other! you are the one who are stupid following my order and do whatever i want! and you are the one to be blame on his death because you are the one who introduce him to drugs! and he addicted to it!! its all your fault!!! you a MURDERER!!!!!

PANGG!!! 

hyunjoong slap Gna's face with force! than he stand up straight. regreting what he did. he look at his hand and he is shaking. he look at Gna. she is faint!! he tap gna's face few times but gna still did not wake up. he went to the bath room and wet his hand. he come running to Gna and splash the water to her face. Gna frowned and slowly open her eyes. 

she felt hurt on her right cheeck. she touch her face and it feels like burn. her cheeks hot. she stare at Hyun joong who is pale looking at her. and suddendly, hyun joong kneeling in front of her.

HJ: gna ya...[start to tears] im sorry for hurting you.. i did not mean it..i was out of control..im so sorry...you know that i love you right...i love you so much..im sorry....please...[he begging to Gna]

GN: [smirk] love?

HJ: yes! i love you..i love you so much. i will kill my self for you if you want to..im sorry.. please forgive me dear..please...

GN: huh~ [look away]

HJ: [grab gna's feet] i will do anything for you. anything..but please..don't leave me..i'll replace yongjae. i will be your love..please..

GN: [look at him] anything?

HJ: yes. anything..

GN: okay..i will forgive you.

HJ: [smile]

GN: with one condition.

HJ: anything.

GN: kill tah bit*h! (you)

HJ: [startled] what?

GN: or just go on and kill your self.

HJ: i will kill her! for you....

GN: good... [smirk] prepare the funeral for yongjae.

HJ; yes. i will do it.. take a nice rest.. [stand up and leave the room]

GN: [smirk as he look at hyun joong leave the room] Stupid !

Siwon is in his car. he breath hard as he just finished 100 meter run. he hold his chest and take a deep breath. he really confused with what happened and what he just heard. his mind went balnk and he can't think straight.

SW: Gna? Yongjae? husband? HyunJoong? stupid lover? murderer? Kill ________? what the hell is happening???!!!

End of chapter 34. 

soooo curious with what happen next!! O_o