The Only Way

Kim Him Chan - Please Take My Heart Away.

Episode 31: The Only Way

That night, Yongguk is going to his parents house. Himchan is left to take care of you. there is a tense aura between both of you. you are in your room and himchan in his. you are thinking, either to tell himchan the truth or just let it be. you are restless and tired of crying and suddenly himchan appear in front of your door.

HC: can i come in?

You: sure. [give him a soft smile]

HC: [close the door and walk towards you. he sit beside you but showing his back] can i ask you something?

You: sure.

HC: are you going to leave me?

You: [shock and silent]

HC: answer me please...

You: i don't know..

HC: so you will leave me right....

You: [stokes his back] why do you say like that?

HC: [still not facing you] when will you leave?

You: himchan-ah...[start to cry]

HC: i know you remember everything now. i just know. and you will never tell me the truth...and i had a feeling that i will loss you again..

You: himchan....please...look at me...[turn his shoulder but he stiff his self]

HC: can you promise me one thing?

You: himchan...[crying] please...look at me...

HC: [ignore your wish] promise me, once you step out of this house, you will never forget me. and please...just please don't evevr forget me again..

You: whay are you behaving like this? [jump from the bed and kneeling in front of him] himchan-ah...[you saw he crying. his eyes got swollen] dear....[wipe his tears] i will never leave you..never.. i promise..please...stop crying..i swear to you..i will never. ever. leave you....so please...stop crying...it kills me..please...

HC: tsk...[sobbing] why...why are you keep everything yourself? why don't you just tell me? why? who am i to you? [still not making eye contact with you]

You: [lift his face as you want him to face you] look at me baby...pretty please....

HC: [slowly catch your eye and make the contact]

You: can you please give me sometime. so i can gather all my strenght again and tell you all the truth?

HC; [look inside your eyes and he can feel your sincere] and you will never leave me until then right..[sobbing]

You: [smile] never..

HC: [pull you in his hug] i never want to leave you. never...ever...i love you too much..[hug you tight]

You: me too...[reply his hug]

HC: [break the hug and put his hand around your waist. you sit on his tight] im sorry..im being a pushy..

You: its okay...[wipe his tears] hey...you cry baby...[pinch both his cheeks]

HC: auch..[rub his cheek] its hurt okay..[finally he smile]

You: [smile back at him] i miss you....[look straight in his eyes]

HC: i miss you more. really..im dying missing you...[look in your eyes]

You: [caress his cheeks] im sorry...i was a bad girlfriend to you..forgive me okay...

HC: i always forgive you my love...[he smile wide]

You: you got a beautiful smile that make my heart shake...

HC: [tied his hand around your waist and smirk]

You: hey..hey....what with that look huh??? [pinch his nose]

HC: i miss you..[whisper in your ears and kiss you at the jawline]

You: [giggle] yah! its tickles..

HC; baby...

You: hmmm?

HC; can i have a kiss?

You: no..

HC; why?

You: you did not say the proper words.

HC: pretty please??

You: [chuckles up and look at him] here..[point your lips] take it...

HC: [smile and approach you face]

You bend back as he face approach you. he stop and give you a death glare. you laughing and slowly you hang your hand around his neck and approach his face. as you are facing him closer, you can feel his breath and smell his man sense. you put your lips on his lips and you can feel he push his lips deeper in yours..........................................

meanwhile yongguk who is get out from the house are having trouble with directions. he don't know where he should go. he is lied to both of you and himchan is purpose so you and himchan can have a deep conversation. he in his car. he just lean back on his seat and suddenly he capture an image. he feel like he know who is passed in front of his car. he look deeper and yes!! he knew!! it was Gina! but he still not so sure. is it Gina or it just someone who look like her? she went inside a club. slowly yongguk park his car and follow her in the club. it was so crowd in the club. yongguk stick his head out and tip toeing looking for Gina. he can't see properly since everyone is eager to dance.

so he give up and sit at the bar. he turn his view at his left. and there she is! sitting with a guy. that guy look like a zombie. and he look a drug addict. and yongguk think he saw that guy somewhere. but he ignore the guy and focus his view on Gina. it was her. Gina. hyunjoong first crush. HyunJoong is crazy about Gina so much since they were in high school and he wonder why he did not notice about Gina before. he take a deep look and now he know what is the different. Gina is took away her bracelet and she did not where glasses anymore. and she might lift her nose a liltle. she is having a serious conversation with that zombie guys. they seem arguing. and Gina slap the guys face. Yongguk touch his cheek as he is the one who get slap. Gina walk away and the guy is following him. yongguk quickly make his move and following them. they going outside and yongguk slowly walk and hide himself at the wall to ears on them.

Gina: i told you to keep it slow right! why aren't you listening to me!!

YJ: i just can't hold it..i want more..just give me more...

GNa; you really stupid! what if you die from it?? you think who fault is that?! huh?!

YJ: i will never blame you..oh come one Gna...just another one..please....

Gna: heish!!! no! enough for today! you took too much! 

YJ: [lose his temper and graze Gina bag] i know you have it..

GNa; what the hell are you doing!!! [try to get her bag]

YJ: [push Gina hard until she fell] get off! [he put the bag upside down and all thing in the bag pour out and fell on the ground] ahah! i knew it..[he pick a packet of and about to leave but he saw something] What the???!!! Gina!!! you are pregnant??! [look at Gina] oh ! 

GNa: [faint and she is bleeding]

YJ: what should i do now? [he looks around and there is no one] ah! just die you b***h! [run away]

After Yongjae is disappear from the view. yongguk quickly went out from his hidden place and run to gina. he check her pulse and she is weak. she is bleeding so much and by look yongguk know that she is miscarriage. yongguk pick all the thing that had been throw by yongjae and put it inside gina's handbag. quickly he carry gina to his car and drive away to the nearest hospital. after arrive at the hospital Gina is went inside the emergency room. out side the room. yongguk is confuse with his own action. and slowly he said... " i think this is the final way to resolve all the problem and this is the only way.."

End of episode 31! 

p/s: im sorry for the bored and uninteresting strory. but this story will end in few more episode. i hope all of you will read until the end and thank you for reading this fiction. i really appriciate it. :)