The One That Got Away 2

Kim Him Chan - Please Take My Heart Away.

HimChan is heading to his home. but..he feel so down.. he can't held anymore tears. he stop his car at the road shoulder and cry as much as he want. he feels so down. he never thought he will see you kiss another guy in front of him and he never thought that he will loss you in a blink of eye. he cry and cry as much as he want. 'I Love You oppa..' your voice...your words..he still can hear it.. he feel so sad..he cry out loud like a baby in his car. he never thought that he can be this hurt. he never love someone this much. he feel his heart like had been stab with thousand og knifes and he want to just die. then after a few minutes. he get hold to his self back.

HimChan POV

no..i should not be like this. i can't show my weakness to _____. i love her. she was mine. she just not remember me. doctor said it can be cure by the things she likes and things she always do. i should not be a cry baby. i must help her in regain her memories back! yes! i must! she was mine! now and forever. mine! no one can take her from me. i will make sure she remember me. no matter how and no matter what. that Hyun joong! That punk! i will find out about him. and why did he said he love ___ back? they really know each other? oh! siwon! siwon should know him. right?! i should go to siwon's. since i still not met him when he wake up...

so...with that thought, he drove to siwon's house. after a while, he reach siwon's house and himchan saw two cars infront of siwon's house. one was GNa's and another one..he don't know. but he feels like he saw that car before. he park his car a lil bit far from siwon house area. he just about to went out from the car but he saw Gna and a guy walk out from the house. he just sit still in the car. he watch from afar. he was very curious about the guy. he set his view to that guy and !

HC: THAT GUY! i know him! i do! but..where did we met? oh..where is it.. come on himchan.. recall!! recall!! hah!! i know!!! [he accidentally press his horn] omo! [he look at GNa and the guy] thank god! they did not noticed me.. that guy.. now i remember. guy at the mall..the day _____ disappear when i was buying ticket. it was him. im sure. but...why he with GNa? they know each other? [confused...]

In another hand.

GNa: Why did you come here?! what if someone see you?

YJ: i just want to give you this.. [hand her something]

GNa: what is this?

YJ: ______ phone number.

GNa: oh. thanks. you should go now.

YJ: but i miss you noona..

GNa: stop it okay..you are at my boyfriend house.

YJ: oh come on noona..since when you become so loyal.

GNa: stop it yong jae. now go. 

YJ: heish..[disappointed] no. i wont go until you give me a kiss.

GNa: heish.. arrasso! [kiss yong jae]

YJ: [kiss her passionately]

GNa: [immidietly break the kiss] enough. now go.

YJ: [smirk] bye noona.

Gna: [sent him to the car] make sure no one will know about us. okay.

YJ: got it noona.[enter the car]

GNa: bye. [waving]

YJ: bye.. [drive away]

Gna: [just about to enter the house and she heard a car sound]

HC: [park the car and went out] anneyong GNa.

GNa: [shock] oh.. himchan..anneyong...[awkward smile] {did he saw yongjae just now? i hope not}

HC: how's siwon?

GNa: oh.. he just fell asleep..come in..i make you drink..

HC: no..its okay.. i just want to visit him..[enter the house and straight away go to siwon room]

GNa: [following him from the back]

HC: [sit beside himchan] siwon-ah...im here..

SW: [slowly open his eyes] oh..himchannie...

HC: [give him a smile] still hurt anywhere?

SW: no.. im fine.. im just feel sleepy because of the medicine..

HC: oh..okay.. im glad that you awake now..you was sleeping for a long dacades you know!

SW: decades? woah..that was cool. hahaha

HC: ahahaha.. take your rest buddy..i will come next time. okay.

SW: okay. see you..

HC: sleep tight sleepy head... [pat siwon head]

SW: heishhh....that was euwww okay.. hahaha

HC: ahhaha..okay. bye..

SW: bye..

Himchan leave the house with so many question marks. he did not ask siwon about you because he had a gut that GNa is doing something behind his back. and he want to get back to hospital to see you but he got call from Yongguk. yongguk want him to get back home as soon as possible. there is an urgent matter. so he drive back home.

HC: [enter the house] hyung?! what's wrong?

YG: [stare at him]

HC: why hyung?

YG: [throw an envelope to him]

HC: what is this? [open the envelope] oh S**t! where did you get this hyung?!

YG: im the one should ask you that!

HC: hyung! this..this is..all of this was misunderstanding.. really!

YG: so..make me understand..

HC: this pictures..you know..it was...[stare at the picture and shaking]

YG: shaking huh?! i really thought that you had changed. but..i was wrong. you will never change!

HC: hyung! this is not what you thing okay! this pictures is years ago! when i was still in high school. can you look properly hyung. im not like this anymore. trust me!

YG: what about this?! [hand him another envelope]

HC: what else? [open the envelope] oh f**k! what the hell....[look at the picture one by one and he remember something]

END! ^^