The Lost.

Kim Him Chan - Please Take My Heart Away.

Episode 38: The Lost

You can't believe what just happened to Bang Yong Guk. soon as You, Hyuna and Kyuhyun arrived at Hospital, you saw Himchan who is covered by blood on his face and body. you run towards him and hug him tight. he hug you back and cry as much as he want in your hug. you cry along with him. you pat his back and comfort him as how he comfort you when you are in situation. 

The doctor came out from the posmoterm room and he tell himchan that yongguk body can be take to the funeral. the cuts had been sewed. when the doctor left, Himchan cried again.. 

You: be strong dear...have you told your parents?

HC: i can't...i just can't.... [cry hard]

You: its okay dear..take your time here...[hug him]

HC: [cries on your shoulder]

KH: himchan-ah..i already told your family and my parent. President Lee too..they are on the way here.. 

HC: [just cry]

You: thank you kyuhyun shi...

KH: [nodding and walk away leaving you and himchan]

You: [carress his back] be strong dear....[held back your tears..]

HC: i was wrong..i should not bring hyung in this matter..im the one who should be killed. not him..he did not do anything wrong. he didn't deserve any of this..why him??? why him??? [cry] he did not do anything wrong......tskk...

You: [tears falls] i know dear.. i know..[lost of words]

a few minutes after, Himchan parents is running towards them. Hyo Na is crying hard in himchan's hug. JongUp crying in his father's hug. he was so down because since yongguk is coming back to korea, he did not met yongguk even once. he being busy with his study and ignoring Yongguk's call. he regret now. but he know he late for regreting and he speechless. he cried because he being a bad brother to yongguk and himchan. he always ignoring both of his brother and just listen to his mother. 

Meanwhile Hyo Na, Himchan's mother is crying hard because she is regreting every single mistake and sin she did to Yongguk and she not even got time to appologize to her own son. she cry and cry and cry. Himchan comforting his mother and cry himself. His father, Kim SooRo. Swollen eyes, helding back tears, hugging Jongup. speechless. he also having a miserable mind. He is being selfish with Yongguk. not paying any intention at any of his sons. busy seeking for wealthy until forget the important of family. he regret everything. Everyone is regreting their own mistakes. but what else they can do...everything is too late........

-At The funeral-

Yongguk had been buried. he already been sent to heaven. the funeral ceremony is full with tears and sobbing. all of his friend come and give the last respect to him. and President Lee is coming too. he kneeling in front of Himchan and the family. he is crying because of Gina's mistake.

PL: im so sorry Sooro....i never thought...tsk...[crying] Gina....tsk....im sorry....[cry hard]

Gna Mom: [kneeling too] we are sorry..Gina had cause this..i...[cry and hiccup] i am..so sorry...Gina..tskkkk.....

PL: i...i..know you will not forgive us now..but i really don't know how to face all of you in future..im really sorry..im so sorry...im sorry.....[cry hard]

SR: kemanhe...Kwan Yoo-ah...its happened..what else can we do..Yongguk will not come back to us even we cry out blood. he already in haeven..we should pray the best for him..as we are left in this world should continue doing a good deed..lets we learn from mistakes. from this biggest lost of us...okay.. [stand him and hug him] 

PL: you such a good friend sooro...im sorry again... [cry in hug]

-After the Funeral-

At himchan house. you are searching for himchan. he is not in his room neither the toilet. you slowly open Yongguk room and you saw Himchan's back view. He sobbing.. You cry..and slowly you aproach him and give him a back hug.

You: be strong dear..

HC: [pull you in his hug and kiss your forehead] thank you for being by my side...

You: [hug him tight] i will always be with you no matter what...

HC; look at this... [show you a picture of his family] this is 7 years ago...i was 15, Hyung 17, Jongup 10..this is the last family picture had been captured. after this day..every each of us saperated..seeing each other like strangers. not talking to each other.. mom getting greed. appa being busy..huh....what a family right..

You: you look chubby...[pointing at himchan picture]

HC; [chuckle] well..i am fat back then..but now i am tough! you see..[showing his bicep]

You: hahaha..yah.,. and handsome too! [pinched his nose]

HC; i know right.. hahah.

You: [smile and kiss his cheek]

HC; [look at you] what is that for?

you: for smiling...[smile at him]

HC: [smile at you and caress you cheek] 

ou: [silent and look straight in his eyes]

HC; would you marry me? [out of blue]

You: [widen your eyes]

HC: pretty please?

You: [look at himchan and slowly you spread a smile] tell me...

HC: what?

You: tell me just one.. i need only one..

HC: [lift his right eyebrow]

You: one reason why should i say NO to your request.. [smile]

HC; [smile] there is no reason for you to say no at me..

You: so..i must say YES.

HC: [pat yur hair and pull your head to him and kiss your forehead for along time]

You: [closed your eyes and spread tears of happiness] thank you...

HC; im the one who should say thanks to you..

You: [hug him] you always welcome...

HC; [break the hug] hyung...left this for you...[give you a small box]

You: hmm? what is it?

HC: open up..

You: [slowly open the cover and shock] this is...this is...mine...

HC: i know..

You: [shred tears] omo..yongguk oppa... 

HC: Your necklace, your bracelet, your earings..he kept it for 5 years. he told me your story before he fly abroad. he said,

"there's a girl out there that had been trough a hard time of her life. she been , she been lied. she had been drugs.i kept all her jewelries to make sure she forget every single pain that she had been trough. i swear if i meet her again, i will protect her with all my life. i've made a mistake for being late saving her. since i know the story, i will give her my life as the replace of her safety.'"

and.....i never thought the "Girl" he meant by is.. you...

You: oppa....[cry hard] why...? 

HC; [hug you] he is a man who are looking up for justice. he was a good man. a very good man.. that is why i proud to call him my brother.

You: [hug himchan] yongguk oppa.....gomawo....jeongmal..kamsahamida..........

And that night..you and himchan is packing all Yongguk's stuff while talking every good deed yongguk had gave to everyone.. Yongguk is THE BIGGEST LOST IN EVERYONE LIFE.....

End of episode 38. T^T