The Master Mind

Kim Him Chan - Please Take My Heart Away.

Episode 36: The Master Mind

After Yongjae's funeral. Hyun Joong and Gina heading home. During the funeral, there is less people. Himchan, Yongguk, Siwon and you also coming to give the last respect. Gina is crying. Hyun Joong is speechless when seeing you put the white rose in front of Yongjae picture and you are crying too. Hyun Joong can feel that you are not making up and seeing your sincerity, making his heart flutter. and slowly he regreting what he did to you. He still wonder did you already remember what happened and he scared to asked. along the way back home, he and Gina just keep silent and sometimes he heared Gina is sniffing. he just focus on his driving.

meanwhile at the same time in a restaurant, Hyuna, You, Siwon, Kyuhyun, HimChan, Yongguk is sitting at a table. everybody seems so serious. Hyuna is telling what she heard at the hospital last week. the conversation between Gina and Hyun Joong. and Yongguk is curious about something so he ask..

YG: ____-shi...did you know Yuri ?

You: no..

YG: but...why did i feel like she knows you?

You: what do you mean by that..

YG: [scratch his back neck] ahh! moula! what the hell are they palnning now? why are they so mean towards us? what is their agenda? i saw Gina cried at the funeral. and she was crying for real. argh! she really a drama Queen.

SW: she came to me..since she don't know that i already knew what she did. i just acting that i know nothing in front of her. but i feel so gross! [upset]

You: what should we do now? my life is their game right now...im so scared..

HC: you don't have to be scared..they will do nothing to you. i will protect you. i promise..

KH: [who is silent from the start suddenly give his voice out] wait! Himchan! Yongguk! i think i found out something interesting!

Every eyes turn to him and he smile....

*At Hyun Joong place.

HJ: what should we do now gina? 

GN: kill her!

HJ: but i can't! she was pure! she is innocent! why should i kill her?

GN: oh come on! don't show to me that you are a kind heated person! you such a evil devil! 

HJ: stop with that kind of words okay! im not the old Hyun Joong! 

GN: not the old Hyunjoong??! ahahahah! you gotta be kidding me! you such a M****r F****r!! 

HJ: oh my goodness! now i know why is everybody hates you Gina!! its all because your temper! your stupid words! and your f*****g B***h attitude! im out of here! and i will make sure this plan is FAIL!!! you heard me!!

GN: what the hell!! fine! go with your F*****G attitude! i don't even need you! i will do it my self!! i hate you!

HJ: fine! do as you wish! don't come to me again! get out from my house!!

GN: you just wait!! [leave the house]

Hyun Joong is so frustrated with gina's attitude. he really don't know what to do..so he decided to tell everything to all of you. he called yongguk and tell him that he wants to meet everyone. Yongguk tell him to come to the restaurant since everyone is gather. Hyun Joong rush to the restaurant and he meet all of you. he take his seat and take a deep breath..every eyes is on him now. he start to speak.

HJ: well, before i tell you guys anything..ask me what you really want to know.

YG: where is Gina?

HJ: i don;t know. i had a fight with her and she walk away..

YG: tell us.

HJ: what?

YG: everything.

HJ: [lower his head and start to tell the secret one by one]

#TheMasterMind (Hyun Joong story)

Yuri, is an adopted child to Gina's family. Gna's mother is supposely to give birth for her second child but she got miscarriage. Gina is 4 years old that time. she is excited for having a sister. but she is still a kids that don't know about life and death. after her mother is aborting the dead baby is her womb. Gina keep asking where is her sister? and until one day, her mother don;t want to dissapointed Gina, she adopt Yuri. Yuri is a baby that had been negleted by her mother. Yuri's mother is a club dancer. she don't want to keep Yuri because she want to get her job back. and like that, Yuri is adopted and Gina is giving her so much love and never let yuri shred any tears. HimChan and yongguk mother is Gina's mother Bestfriend. so, she tells everything about Yuri to Himchan Mother. 

and as the time goes by, everyone is growing up. and yongguk excidentally had a crush on Yuri. so do Yuri. i began to know both of them when i've been transfer to the school. Gina...she is the first girl who is make me realize that i am a gold digger. she gave me anything and everything i want. that is why i fell for her. but as i know _______...things quite change when Gina had jelousy towards you. she start to make an evil plan and i really don't know why am i following every each of her stupid idea. i am so sorry..i thought it was the end of everthing after i you. so do Gina. but one day, Yuri is commiting suicide. she cut her own hand. Gina is crying hard. she really lost. she never imagine of losing Yuri..luckily, Yuri and i share the same type of Blood. i donate some blood to Yuri and yuri is safe. Yuri tells everything about her and Yongguk.

she said, Yongguk dump her. He even said that he did not care even Yuri is dead. he don't want to see her face anymore. he hate Yuri so much. accusing that she is the causes of he keep fighting with his mother. and for his mother sake, he have to leave yuri.. and guess what yongguk..Yuri is pregnant for 3 weeks that moment. (Yongguk got Shock!!) but she abort the baby. by her self. again.. Gina is going crazy and she determined to take revenge on you. and your family. as your mother curse her with bad words and anything. Gina had been when to phsycologist because she stress too much and since that. Yuri is taking care of her. as she  getting better, she start  another evil plan which is to make Himchan suffer behave of yongguk action. but...this world is not as big as we thought...You came again..and Gina is restless and start to think another plan. and when yongguk is enter the since, she got lost. very lost...i worried about her. but as i saw all of you at the funeral, i know all of you knows the real story..and you...(look at you) you remember me right..

im so sorry..i was a bad mean stupid guys that do anything for the sake of money and luxury. i never thought that i will be going this far. really...i was drowned by the wealthiness and luxury that Gina gave to me..and as i will married Yuri...its all a part of Gina plan. she arranged everything. she is a joker. she is the real mastermind..

End of Episode 36!

omo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what have i done??!! im sorry guys if this story is getting weird and weirder...i will finished it soon. oh please forgive me..... T^T