I Wish I Can Turn Back Time

Kim Him Chan - Please Take My Heart Away.

episode 17:

After having that dream. all the moment between you and Hyun joong is coming one by one in your head. you went to the bathroom and shower youself. you are crying and crying and crying. now you remember the whole story of your life...

#FlashBack

Hyun Joong is one of your senior in you high school. You fell in love with him since the first sight. he very nice and warm guy. he treat you nicely and you feel comfortable with him. after 2 weeks of knowing each other. both of you get close and closer. He always bring you lunch and at the evening. sometimes he had a wakl with you and both of you are really happy with each other. and one fine day he ask you to accompany him to go to fishing. since his hobby is fishing, you agreed with that. so there is where all the dark memories started in your life...

You are trying to repair the fishing rode. but you don't know how to do it.. Hyun joong came to you and help you out. 

You: thank you oppa.. [look at him and smile]

HJ: welcome..[smile at you]

You: oppa..why there is no people here? it seems like just both of us..[look at the surrounding]

HJ: well..the silent the better. fish will come..

You: really? okay...

HJ: [sit beside you and hug your waist] feel cold?

You: urm.. not really..

HJ: [put his head on your shoulder]

You: why oppa?

HJ: [stare at you and hug you tight]

You: oppa...its hurt okay..

HJ: [break the hug] ahaha.. when will you kiss me ___-ah?

You: when the time is come..

HJ: how long does it takes?

You: i don't know..

HJ: just give me one kiss..please...

You: [give a peck on his cheek] done.

HJ: you call that a kissed?

You: yup. 

HJ: heish.. [frustrated] im thirsty..[stand to get some drink]

You: me too oppa..

HJ: sure. [take some drink and hand it to you]

You: [have a drink and just wait for the fish to get the bite]

HJ: oh..its hot here.. [take off his jumper]

You: yeah..me too..[start to feel hot and you start to sweat]

HJ: take it off..[point at your jumper]

You: hmm..[took it off since you feel so hot] why am i sweating alot? fiuh..its so hot here..[wipe your sweat]

HJ: yeah.. me too...

You: oppa..do you have any hand fan? 

HJ: try to search in the tent..

You: [stand and enter the tent] 

with poor lightning and it was a really dark night. you search for the fan. but you can't fine any. you feel so hot and you took og your top. you just wearing a singlet. you keep searching for the fan but it still cannot be found. and that time. you heard the zip sound. you trun back and it was Hyun joong.

You: oh oppa! you scared me!!

HJ: you found it?

You: no..im so hot oppa..i don't know why..i kept sweating you know..

HJ: really?? [hold your hand] want me to make your cold?

You: oppa..what are you doing?

HJ: you look y...[touch your neck]

You: [feel something but you resist it] oppa..what..

HJ: shh.. [put his finger to your lips] its our night. our first night..we should be happy..[kiss you on the neck]

You: ahh..oppa..[try to resist but you just can't]

HJ: [slowly kiss your ears...your cheek..your eyes..you nose..aand you lips...]

You: [drowned with the kisses and start to act agresive. you kiss hyun joong back and at the same time you feel so hot and hyun joong take off your cloth one by one. you let him be since that make you feels better and both of you really spend the 'first night' together...

the next morning. you wake up in your bed. you had a head ache. you feel pain at your vigina. you try to remember what had happened but you can't. you really can't. and that time. your stomach really hurt. so hurt until you cry and scream you parents name. your parents run to your room and bring you to the hospital. the doctor is comfirming that you had been rapped. and there is a kind of drug in your blood. you mother cry and you father just kept silent. you feel so dirty and you commited suicide. but everything thanks to Siwon who always take care of you and give you morale support. your parents just accepting what happened and just pray that you will not get pregnant. strangely..you really can't remember what hapenned and who had rapped you until the day Hyun Joong appear in front of you again.............

#FlashBackEnd

You are standing in front of the mirror. you look at your reflection. you remember all the things that you had did with Hyun Joong. you stand and stare at your self reflection. and you start to cry..with your wet cloth and unbalence mind you cry out loud. you cry as much as you want. you throw away things in your room. you scream and shout like crazy. and you fell on the floor..your handphone is ringing and you look at the caller. it was unknown caller..you pick it up.

You: hello,,[crying voice]

Unknown: i guess you already remember your past right?

You: who is this?

Unknown: [hung up]

You: hello??? yabuseyo???hello??!!! YAHHH!!! [throw away your phone and start to cry again after a few hours later..you fell asleep]

HimChan who try to call you for thousand times is heading to your house since you are not picking up your phone. he been so wooried and speeding to your house. when he arrived, he saw a car just when out from your house area. he just ignore it and park his car infront of your house. when he enter he shock. your house is turn upside down. it seems like you had been rob!! he quickly went inside your room and saw you laying on the floor unconcious.

HC: dear!! oh my god! what heppened to you? [tap you face a few times] oh..she catch a fever..[carry you bridal style and bring you to the nearest hospital...]

You had been warded.

End of episode 17!