Chapter 2. Playing cupid

Stealing You

DONGHAES POV

Finally he agreed to go out with me. Even though I’m going to have to do his chores for a month I won’t mind.  At least he won’t be moping around the house anymore. I’m sick of seeing him act like a zombie all the time.

I knew that girl was trouble. Everyone thought she was innocent and that she couldn’t hurt a fly. Little did they know, she’s a player right through to her bones.

I just get into the car and my phone starts to vibrate

Person: Yeoboseo?? Donghae ah?

DH: Oh hey! Sorry it’s taking so long, traffic problems, should be there in about an hour ok?

Person: arraseo, I feel like an idiot, I’ve already been here for ten minutes.

DH: mianhae, I’ll be there soon, are you okay though?

Person: deh, i'm just sitting at the bar talking with the bartender kekeke you'd like this one hahaha

DH: okay that’s good. oh really? save her for me then haha

Person: will do. Don’t stand me up, or it’ll be the end of life as you know it. *her laugh rings through the phone*

DH: arasseo, see you

Person: Bye!

I hang up and smile at myself

“yah lee donghae, you’ve really outdone yourself you know? You should change your name to cupid.”

Eunhyuk walks out of the house now, wearing a simple black singlet under his leather jacket and dark jeans, and ofcourse holding his glasses. The idiot takes glasses everywhere, as if he'll need them at this time of the night.

He gets in the car and straight away checks his hair in the mirror.

“You clean up pretty well” I punching his arm, he just laughs at me.

“well, if this girls only going to see me once then I had better make sure I leave a damn good impression” he his side burns down staring in the mirror yet again.

“don’t speak too soon player, you might wanna see this one again.”

“HAH, highly doubt it.”

“okay, lets go”

I turn on the radio and their playing BoA’s Eat You Up. I just smirk and start the car, leaning my arm on the window.

Eunhyuk’s dancing and lip syncing to the words of the song.

“Eunhyuk ah, still crushing on Boa?” I laugh at his reddening cheeks.

“Well of course, who wouldn’t? I mean come on, you gotta admit, she’s hot!” he says in a playful mood all of a sudden.

“ahuh ahuh yup that’s good then.”

“why?”

“you’ll find out later, and don’t forget to thank me.”

Eunhyuk just stares at me like im a lunatic, 20 minutes later we reach the bar.

“oh we got here faster than I expected.”

Eunhyuk gets out of the car and walks towards the entrance with me. 

"Oh no, is she a crazy alchaholic maniac?" he laughs 

"tsk tsk tsk i guess you'll just have to wait and see huh ?" i say jokingly

I quickly text her

Where are you?

An answer came straight away

Sitting at the bar, are you here?

we walk inside and i search the bar for her. Then i see her looking around lost as a puppy. i am definately up for the *best friend of the year award after this one i chuckle to myself.

“Eunhyuk ah, you know I said ‘thank me later’?”

“yeah?” he looks so lost

I turn him around and face him towards the bar

“Now’s later”

He stares at  the bar looking confused until he sees her then his head snaps up to attention and he looks me in the eyes

“Donghae ah, you’re kidding me right? You didn’t really…” his cheeks and even his ears are going red.

I sling my arm over his shoulder and start walking towards the bar, aware of him trying to resist.

Her eyes fall on us as soon as we get near.

“ah Donhae ah, Eunhyuk ssi, annyeong!” she smiles at us with a glass of beer in her hand and I feel Eunhyuk shake under my arm.

He turns and whispers to me

“Yah, your so dead when we get home”

I just chuckle.

“Your welcome”

He awkwardly manages to stammer out the words

“Ann.. ann… annyeonghaseyo Boa ssi” with an awkward bow