Chapter 9. Already Fighting

Stealing You

EUNHYUKS POV

 

As she starts the car, i stare out the window, suddenly feeling how small her car really is. I fiddle with the collar of my shirt, feeling stuffy and heated, trying to calm myself. 

"gwenchana?" She asks trying to keep her eyes on the road but flicking them towwards me every so often.

"yeah im fine, don't worry." I lie. Well what am i meant to say? no im not alright i'm just being a huge ert drowning in your presence.? yeah i have a feeling that won't really go down too well.

"ahem" i clear my throat to try slice the silence hanging in the air. "last night was something huh? i mean, it was a pretty cool night" peeking from the corner of my eye, i try to get a reaction of her, her eyes aquint a little as if in pain, but that's the all she gave.

"uh to be honest, i can't remember any of it, sorry. I think i was a bit too drunk" I don't know why my chest got heavy after she said that, but it did.

"ah ok then" silence.

"i do remember something, though i don't know if it was a drunk dream or not." her voice raises pitch a little and i sense her nervousness

"yeah what's that>?"

"ummm did you?... nevermind" i see a pool of red swirling it's way onto her cheeks.

"no tell me" a little spark of mischief ignites in my mind and all my attention is focused on her

"no nevermind, it's fine." she dismisses the topic quickly

"oh come on tell meee! i hate when people do that to me "

"do what?"

"say they need to tell me something, then say they eithyer forgot or they say 'nevermind" i can see the sm building approaching swiftly and i know that once we get in there she's barely going to be talking to me. All work and no play, so i try harder to get a response from her.

"ah fine fine. ummm hyuk jae ?" she puuls the car into the carpark and stops it before turning to me with her brows raised and face red. "did you ummm... kiss me?" as soon as the words left , i saw her regretting it.

"no?" i wonder what she'll do if she thinks she's just admitted to dreaming about kissing me? kekeke well, since she can't remember what happened, i guess one little lie won't hurt. The shade of red on her face deepens and she looks like she's drowning in embarassment with no hope of being saved.

"i'm sure you did?" she replies with what sounds like the wourlds most unconvincing tone.

"boa yah , i swear i didn't. What sort of man would i be if i took advantage of a drunk girl?" the lies are coming out like nothing.

"but i remember-"

"you remember what?" i smirk at her, knowing she's holding back her memories for me on purpose. "oh you remember kissing me at the bar? and then begging for me at the dorm? and practically jumping in my pants in the bedroom?" I , but she doesn't get the joke and turns an even brighter red. This time it's out of annoyance and anger. oh no.

"YAH LEE HYUK JAE! i know that none of that happened! at the bar? pfff you were basically grinding your little thing on me all night you bloody ert!  and when we got in the dorm, i don't even know what happened because i was out cold and woke up in your bed. And i did NOT beg for "it" i was saying alot of things, but that was not one of them!!" she blows her top off at me and gets out of the car slamming the door behind her. I quickly get out and reach her before she gets in the doors. Grabbing her elbow, i spin her around to face me.

"okay i only have three things to say to that. one? it's not my *little thing* since you said to drop the awkwardness and all that , we'll adress the issue, the "little thing" you are refferring to is my . there i said it, that little thing you were feeling on this morning was my , and might i add, it's not actually a *little* thing okay?" she avoids eye contact hit by embarassment.

"and another thing.Why did you pretend you couldn't remember last night? if you wanted to frorget everything, you could have jut asked me. If you were that ashamed of actually being close to me last night, than you could have told me and we wouldn't have had to build this fake friendship because you feel sorry for me." after spitting out my end of the arguement i walk towards the doors first, leaving her and her shocked expression dumbfounded behind me. 

"your right i did want to forget, but only because-"

"i don't care. It's none of my business. The thing that the most though?" i hang my head, still grasping the door handle tightly " the thing that the most is that, i honestly had a great time. Though last night was a complete up, i made good memories. I just didn't realise i was making good memories alone. Your really something you know?" i push open the door ready to walk in when her voice squeaks barely audible.

"you said there were 3." even though i'm not looking at her, i can see  the tears and hurt she's trying to hold back from my harshness.

"mwo?"

"you said there were 3 things you wanted to tell me. that was only 2." unsure of weather i should admit the third thing or not, i just lean a little more against the door.  Since it seems she remembers everything i guess i may aswell tell her.

"I did kiss you. And i damn well loved it too." i see her reflection in the glass door before walking through to the hall. is open wide in shock and her hands flew to cover it. 

"Eunhyuk wait!-"

before she could say anything else i walked into the building. Oh . i forgot i came here to watch her practice! did we really have to have this arguement, BEFORE i had to spend the day in the same room as her? urgh. 

well... didn't that just escalate quickly? You really are an idiot hyukjae. She couldn't give a about you. You fooled yourself because of her drunken actions last night. 

"aneyeong!" the choreographers welcome me warmly as i open the doors to the dance studio.

"we were expecting you, boas manager said you were coming to check out our work" the lady smiles at me

"yeah, um i'm really curious to see what sort of concept you've gone with, theres alot of potential with this track" i reply

"yeah well, we're still polishing it, but we hope you enjoy it" she smiles again and walks away

"MORNING!" i turn towards the door at the sound of her voice and act cool as if i don't even know her. She notices and looks away from me.

well. i guess today's gonna be a drag.