Chapter 6. Rude Awakening... Literally

Stealing You

BOAS POV

 

“urghhh” oh god what happened last night? I must have been wasted, my head feels like a truck’s pounding into it. Light travels into my room and I can practically feel the sunrays burning through my eyelids while I try pulling the covers over my head. Feeling that the blankets aren’t moving, I shuffle down under the blanket instead.

“ahhh so much better” I wonder what the hell happened last night?

Oh no. Memories are starting to flood my mind along with a well-deserved colossal headache…

*Flashback*

“Goodnight boa.”  I feel his lips barely brush my face and his weight lift off the bed ready to leave. No, I don’t want him to go. I grab hold of his wrist before he leaves.

“kajima eunhyuk ssi, stay with me please… don’t go to her…” dammit, when the hell did these tears appear?

“go back to sleep” he says sweetly untangling his wrist but I tighten my grip.

“andwae, stay with me… jebal” Pulling him ever so slightly, I convince him and he moves back towards me.

“okay, I’ll stay for a little while till your asleep.” My heart sinks a bit

“andwae, stay with me… don’t go to her again, please don’t go to her again… lie down with me hyukjae”  Oh god I’m so drunk right now.

“no , what kind of guy would I be if I took advantage of you in this state?” …Mine?

“just lie down, ontop of the blanket if you want, just don’t leave me please” I suggest it to him purely so he doesn’t leave me.

He hesitates for a bit and I get worried, thinking he’s really going to leave me, but he just nods and lies down facing me. I can see everything on his face, the worry, the anxiousness, the embarrassment of being so close. I don’t want to look away, but my body had other thoughts.

 “Gomawo hyukjae ah” Is all that I manage to say before my eyes finally become too heavy to keep open. Though I don’t feel any tears escaping, I must have had one trickling down my face because his hand softly something away from the bridge of my nose and rests on my cheek a little before leaving my face.

“hey, you still awake?” He whispers

“hmmm”

“who were you talking about? Don’t go to who?” I can’t tell him, he doesn’t even know that I knew about their relationship. I can’t tell him no matter what.

“IU, don’t go to her, she’ll hurt you “ Oh . Can’t I just shut up and go to sleep?

I hear him gasp and I regret answering him. The way she toyed with him just pulls at my heart and makes me sick. He went through so much trying to make her love him. She put him through so much.

“haha your drunk” I can hear the strain in his voice, coated with a thick teasing tone.

“mmmm and you’re a good dancer” was all I could respond. As I start to drift off to sleep for the night, I hear Eunhyuk’s voice one more time.

“goodnight beautiful” His whisper sounds in my head and soothes me to sleep. Just before I wonder off into a deep sleep, I feel a set of warm soft lips on mine. Goodnight Eunhyuk.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Oh My God ! my hand flies over my mouth, my eyes pop out of my skull. Please tell me it was just a horrid bad dream! How could I be so stupid? Oh this is just too embarrassing!

“it’s okay, close your eyes and breathe, this is all just a bad dream” I whisper to myself and take a few deep breaths. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out

“yah donghae ah , shutup, I’m trying to sleep! You sound like a little girl in the blankets you know?”

Gasp! I’m frozen, literally unable to move if I wanted to. Oh no, that means that I wasn’t dreaming! I was actually drunk infront of Eunhyuk and said all that stupid stuff. Oh god… kill me now… I even cried. And unlike most actresses and models, i just know that the crying I was doing last night, was soooo very far from looking pretty.

“aaisshhhhH!!!!!!” banging my head with my fists I try to plan out what I’ll do next.

Something shifts under the blanket and I watch the movement as it gets closer. Oh no, he’s rolling over! Since when did Eunhyuk get inside the blanket? Then I notice something that makes my jaw drop wide open and my stomach flutter up in a storm of butterflies.

He doesn’t have a shirt on! He’s getting closer. What the hell do I do? All of a sudden his arm flings over me and im caught in his embrace. Is he trying to hug me right now? My question was answered with soft snoring. Phew, just sleeping.  I can feel every contour of his abs through my shirt and the heat that comes with his body being so close. Stop it with the erted thoughts! Trying to avert my eyes from the obvious distractions, I push his arm off of me only to find it land on me one more time. This time he bear hugs me. Ahhhh Eunhyuk wakeup!

 I don’t want to wake him. If I do I’ll have to answer some very awkward questions. Questions that I’m not quite ready to answer.

“ow” theres something pushing on the front of my thigh. What’s that?  It starts to really dig into the middle of my thigh now so I awkwardly feel around with my hand in between us-still pinned to the spot- searching around for whatever the hell that thing was.

“what the hell? It should be around h-“ my hands stop searching when I finally get hold of the object. Huh, that’s weird, it seems to be covered in some sort of material. It’s quite long, really hard though.

“uhh… ohhhh… ahhhh…” Eunhyuks groaning. Dammit this thing must be bugging him too! I’ll quickly throw it out then try to escape myself.

I softly try to pull the thing out of the bed

“uh uh uhhhh” Eunhyuk’s moving a lot and groaning now. Oh no, it must be digging into his thigh like mine.

Tugging a little harder I try to move it again and fail.

“okay this time just one hard pull.” I whisper to myself getting ready. One I run my hand on it once as a warm up. Two and again. Thr-

“YAH WHAT THE HELL? DONGHAE AH WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?” Eunhyuk sits up before I pull the thing out and rips the blanket off the bed, pushing me onto the floor.

“OW!”

“yah do you want to die? Why the hell are you touching me th-“ He realizes it’s me and goes silent, eyes popping out of his head huge as beach balls suddenly his face turns the reddest I have ever seen it and he’s blabbering his mouth, forgetting his words.

“What do you mean touching you? I was just getting the wood or torch or whatever was in the bed out of the way because it was digging into my thighs okay?  Why the hell did you push me on the flo-“ To my own horror I see exactly what was under the blanket. My cheeks heat up so much my face feels like it’s on fire. I can’t believe what I’m seeing. Knowing his eyes are on me I try to tear my eyes away from what I was touching. He realizes what I’m staring at and swiftly pulls the blanket over his body again.

“im so so so so so sorry! I didn’t know that it was your… Well I thought it was just a… I didn’t mean to touch your…” I just put my head in my hands and squeeze. I’m such an idiot! Of course I should have known what it was! It’s going to take a lifetime for me to get over this embarrassment! Why did he jump in the freaking blanket?!

“ah, let’s not talk about it.” He says bluntly.

“mwo?” I lift my head and look at him but he’s already turned the other way putting his shirt back on.

“let’s not talk about it. It’s not only embarrassing for you. As of now, it never happened okay?” his voice sounds cold and I flinch a little at the sound of it.

“ah deh, um well I’ll just… Where’s my keys?” I stand up ready to leave this embarrassing nightmare.

“On the drawer next to the bed.” He motions in the direction.

“oh thanks I’ll get going now” I swipe the keys off the drawer, awkwardly put my shoes on and make a bee line for the door.

“oh no you won’t. Driving with a hangover isn’t good. It’s worse than driving drunk you know?” he gets up and walks out the door first holding it open for me.

“plus, if you leave that quickly the members will really get suspicious, thinking your trying to sneak out.” He motions for me to stay quiet and leans out the hallway listening intently “huhhh… seeing as they’re all awake and laughing in the kitchen it means they already know you’re here. Sorry little miss ert but your going to have to stay a while” he pinches the bridge of his nose and closes his eyes

“YAH! I AM NOT A ERT! I already told you I didn’t mean to do it!”

Eunhyuk just laughs and snatches my keys.

“Didn’t mean to do what? Nothing happened remember?”
oh yeah that’s right… he said to forget it.

“Oh ummm… well, I gotta go.”

“No can do ert. Your staying here for a while longer.”

“Yah stop calling me a ert before I kick you in the…” I can’t say the word, still drowning in embarrassment from earlier

“tsk tsk tsk … this little ert, what are you thinking to make your cheeks that red? Aish do you only think erted thoughts?” he laughs so hard it makes my blood boil

“Yah lee hyuk jae, I mean it. You call me that again and your dead”

“hahaha fine fine, I won’t…” he mumbles something under his breath and pushes me forward to the kitchen. I turn towards him trying to fight my way back to the room so no one sees me.

“hajima! Stop it ! I don’t want to see all of them, this is too awkward what if they get the wrong id…”

“Boa?” .

“Boa? I had better be seeing things, that better not be you.” The voice is unmistakable. It’s the intimidating tone that had the power to make me cringe at the nicest of moments. Eunhyuk’s hands drop from me and the smile wipes from his face.

“turn around. NOW!” aissshhh! Slowly, so slowly, I turn my entire body around, avoiding the eyes of him as I do.

“Annyeong siwon ah” I push out the words with as much might as I can. Only to find them present themselves flimsy and weak.

I lift my head at look at Siwon, obviously seething with rage and flinch the second I make eye contact. Everyone else stays silent. Eyes fixed on me. Siwon’s disapproval is basically screaming at me. In all of superjunior I’m closest with him, So I know how highly he thinks of me, and what he expects from me.

“how are you?” I smile at him awkwardly trying to lighten the obviously dark atmosphere

“don’t smile.” He says bluntly with his arms crossed over his chest. “Before I kill Eunhyuk and possibly you… Care to explain why the hell your leaving his room at this time of the morning?”

 

 

 

 

__________________________

 

 

sorry for updating slowly and if you don't like the story i'm writing, then i'm sorrrryyyyy ! <3 

i'm thinking of maybe stopping this story since i've been getting bad reviews from a few friends. But it's completely up to yous ^.^ if anyone stil wants this story continueing then i'll do it ;) because i want to make at least ONE person happy hahahahahaha 

THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING BTW ^o^