Chapter 10. Practice

Stealing You

BOAS POV

 

"Eunhyuk Wait!" i try to get his attention, even jump forward a little to grab him, but he's already gone in. Dammit! why did i have to be such a hothead? Always blowing things way out of proportion and paying for it in the end. I swallow the lump in my throat and run my fingers through my hair. 

"you idiot" i say quietly to myself. I don't even know why i asked him, i already knew that he kissed me, of everything that happened last night that's the one moment that was definately clear to me. I guess i just wanted to get a reaction out of him, some sort of indication for me to know what exactly was going on between us, if anything. Well if there was even the slightest spark last night or this morning, i guess our arguement just snubbed it out. 

i did kiss you, and i damn well loved it too

his words echo in my head and i catch my breath a little. He wasn't the only one that loved it.

"okay calm down, it's time for work, no more outside thoughts"  i remind myself as i walk into the building. Walking down the halls i feel grateful to be at work again. It's the one thing i don't stuff up. The one thing, i know the ins and outs, the answers to all my own questions and the way i should push forward. I don't have clouded judgement when it coes to work.

"MORNING!" i push open the doors to the practice room and great everyone as warmly as i can. My eyes scan the room for eunhyuk and i see him standing against the other wall, he looks straight through me as if i don't even exist. why does my chest tighten and hurt right now? i just roll my eyes away from him and walk towards tabitha. Tabitha is one of my choreographers. For this track, the manager let me choose my own choreographers so i was over the moon when Nappy tabs (world reknown choreographers) agreed when i extended the offer.

"Morning Boa! how are you this morning?" She smiles at me warmly and gives me a huge hug

"Morning tabitha, oh i'm good, sort of riding on a tiny hangover" i giggle to her and she lightly nudges me back

"is that why handsome over there is watching today?was he with you last night? he's still locked inside of your boa constrictor hold huh?" she laughs

"oh that? no he's just interested in the dance, that's all" i siigh and look back at hyukjae fixing his hair in the mirror.

"you look a bit disappointed" i snap my head towards her and see her giving me a smug grin

"what?"

"do you like him?" she smiles even wider

"no! he's just a colleague that's all" i say a bit too defensive

"don't worry. Even i got a thing for him and i'm married. hahaha I'll try to help you as much as i can huh?" she winks at me and my stomach churns. Why do i get the feeling that i'm going to regret ever starting this conversation?

She walks towards the crew clapping her hands loudly getting everyone's attention

"Okay guys so today we're going through the "only one" set again. I hope you all came prepared because today we're going to polish everything up properly." she looks over at eunhyuk and snaps her fingers at him "and you, i wanna know exactly what you think at every interval and there's a part i actually wouldn't mind your help with" Eunhyuk looks astonished and shocked, i must admit i am too.

"huh? oh no he's only here to watch" i quickly jump in earning a glare from him. the other choreographer Napolean butts in.

"no no no no i think it's a great idea, even you must admit the one on one dance is lacking a little something, it'll be good to hear what he has to say" he smiles at hyukjae encouraging him.

"ah thanks, i'll try to help out. Though i doubt anything you two come up with can be improved" he says humbly

"nonsense! there's always room for improvement rigth boa?" tabitha says to me,

"yeah i guess so." i try to keep a calm expression buut everyone can tell im still a bit unsure about the idea.

"GREAT! it's settled then. Ready team? into the starting positions now" napolean mimicks tabitha's clapping action and the crew move into our first formation. I'm standing right at the back to start off with and i see eunhyuk move right in front of us facing us, ready to anazlyse every move. oh how i wish i could just keep hiding here. The piano intro starts to play, and the crew starts to move. a few more movements and i'm open to everyone's eyes. walking towards hyukjae, keeping my eyes on the mirror infront of me. 3, 2, 1, now!

Meo-reojyeoman ganeun geudae you’re the only one

..........