Chapter 15. Fading Anger

Stealing You

EUNHYUK POV

I pull up to the dorm and sure enough, her ty little car is parked outside. I get out and slam the door making a bee line towards the door, once im inside I yell out for Donghae.

"Donghae! Get in here now! where the are you? Boa? Donghae?" Donghae saunters into the kitchen where i'm standing and leans on the wall staring at me with his hands in his pockets.

"Quiet down will you? Boa's asleep, she's not feeling well" WHAT? calm down? why the hell should i?

"shes not feeling well? You're ting me right? After she punched my Girlfriend in the face she has the nerve to come here? and say shes not feeling well? Hell no, i'm going to talk to her." I go to move past Donghae but he forces me back, only using one hand.

"yah, just calm down. she's not feeling well, i told you." Donghae looks at me as if he's my dad and stands in the doorway blocking me,

"what the hell are you doing? and why didn't you ing stop her?" Donghae's surprised by my sudden use of language towards him, his eyebrows nearly shoot up into his hair.

"excuse me? who do you think your talking to hyuk?" he keeps his voice even but it still sounds like a warning.I move closer to him and clench my teeth holding back the urge to hit him.

"why didn't you stop her?" Donghae rolls his eyes as if im being a drama queen then stares straight back at me,

"I pulled her off okay? If you must know, i stopped her before she could do any real damage." his voice sounds almost like he's mocking me

"REAL DAMAGE? IU's face was black and purple thanks to that " i inwardly punch myself in the face for even thinking of referring to Boa as a . 

"what the did you just call her?" Donghae's eyes are on fire and he's moving closer to me, getting all up in my face as if he's about to take a swing at me. "I better have misheard you, you better not have called her what i think you did." His fists are balled up at his side and his body starts to quake, to be honest I’m actually a bit scared.

"you heard me" I spit the words at him like venom

"no i don't think I did" Donghae's voice sounds threatening and his face looks like he wants to kill me.

"yeah you did. i said . B I T C-" before i could finish spelling out the word his fist flew hard across my face, leaving what was sure to be a huge purple mark. The pain hits me at once and I feel nauseous.

“there, now you and your girlfriend have matching facials. Congrats.” Donghae turns and storms out of the room without a second glance and I hear his door slam from far away. I can still see stars and my head is pounding, I hear ringing in my ears and blink a few times to stop the room from spinning. What the hell just happened?

“What the hell happened here?” Siwon’s voice cuts through the dizziness and I try to focus on his figure as he walks down the stairs towards me.

“nothing.” I get up slowly and blink a few times, steadying my vision enough to see everything clearly.

“yeah, that huge bruise on your face clearly says nothing” siwon answers in a disapproving tone.

“it’s nothing, where’s Boa?” Siwon’s eyes harden at the name.

“and what’s that to you?” he crosses his arms over his chest and stares me down.

“don’t worry, I’m not gonna jump in her pants, I actually couldn’t care less about doing anything with her, I just want to talk with her.”

“Mhmmm well she’s sort of knocked out right now, so you’re gonna have to wait loverboy.” He mocks me squinting his eyes a bit.

“Don’t call me that, I’m not her…. Anything. I have a girlfriend okay? I just need to talk to Boa” Siwon seems shocked when I say I have a girlfriend and his eyes nearly pop out of his head. But he quickly disguises his surprise and relaxes again.

“yeah well, she’s unconscious and her knuckles broken so when she does wake up, Take some of the panadol in for her to ease the pain and a glass of water. I’m heading out to get a few things from her house, she’ll be staying here for the night since her fever’s going crazy at the moment and she lives alone, while I’m gone take care of her.” He goes down the stairs and walks towards the front door swiping his keys off the side table before walking out and turns to me “I mean it hyuk. No funny business. After everything that’s happened to her, I don’t think she can handle anymore stress.” Siwon looks seriously worried and it’s almost like he’s begging with me. Though I want to go up there and start yelling in her face right now, I’ll hold it back because Siwon’s never asked me for something in his life. Well, not this seriously.

“ok, but hurry up.” My sentence is short and sharp, but Siwon gets the point and leaves closing the door behind him. I can’t stand to see her face right now, so I’ll just stay down here. No way am I going up those stairs, if I see her…. I don’t know what I’ll do. A picture of IU’s face flashes by in my mind with that hideous bruise and my fists ball up tight beside me.

“resist it hyuk” I close my eyes and repeat these words to myself. I can’t go up there, if I do it’ll be bad… for the both of us. I’ll just sit around down here and wait till Siwon gets back. THEN I’ll see her. Okay. Sounds like a plan.

“ This.” Hitting my hands hard on the couch and march up the stairs, ready to rip into her once I see her.

Door one… Kyuhyun

Door two… Sungmin

Door three… Siwon

I take a few deep breaths steadying myself, getting ready for the storm I’m about to unleash and fling open the door.

All the fight I had inside me drained from my head to my toe, taking the colour and blood with it. I run to the bedside and hold my hand against her shaking head

“ your burning up” Her body shakes and spurts on the bed, tears are streaming down her face and a cold sweat breaks out against the heat of her forehead.

“AHHHH” she doubles over on her side and brings her knees up as she wraps her arms around her body. I slowly unclasp her hands and get her to lie outright on her back again

“AHHH” she screams louder when I tug on her hand, then I see it. Her knuckle, pushed up a good 2 to 3 inches from it’s place, horribly disfigured. I just stare at her, I don’t know what to do, I’m not a doctor! I pull my phone out of my pocket and dial siwon’s number.

Siwon: yoboseyo?

EH: get here now *boa screams in the background*

Siwon: WHAT HAPPENED?

EH: I DON’T KNOW! She was just screaming and sweating and crying and I … I … I don’t know, just get back here NOW!

Siwon: okay I’m only down the road. I’m coming.

He hangs up the phone and I tuck mine back in my pocket.

For about two minutes I just sit there and try to hold her still, scared to death that she might hurt herself even more.

“eunhyuk ahh, mianhae, mianhae” she stutters the words while shaking her head side to side with her eyes clenched closed.

“sssh ssssh, Siwon’s nearly here, it’ll be alright” what? Why am I comforting the girl that punched my girlfriend’s face?

“I …. Hit her… she… took…. Him ….awayfrom … me…she….tookyoutoo….Hyukkie….. areyouleavingme?” Her words rambele together like a drunk persons but I manage to  catch every single one of them.  I freeze for a moment and for a split second I want to punch myself in the face for wanting to hurt the girl that’s infact hurting over me. I open my mouth to reply but before I even have the chance to, Siwon barges through the door breathless and pushes me out of the way.

“Thanks hyuk, now please go out. I gotta check her over, you can come back in later.” I want to object, but my mind need time to clear what I just heard.

When I came here I was set on getting revenge. On making boa feel as  ty as IU did. Now I don’t even know what I want. I walk swiftly towards Donghae’s room and let myself in, obviously pissing him off beyond words.

“I need to know. Why did she do it? And don’t be mysterious or sugar coat it for me, why the did she hit her?” Donghae gives me a look that clearly says he doesn’t give a .

“Look, you can either tell me now? Or I can go and scream at her later, your choice.” Donghae looks up unimpressed but lets out a long hard sigh before ruffling his hair and leaning forward with his elbows on his knees and hands tightly locked together.

“sit down then”

“no just tell me n-“

“sit your down, or walk the hell out, your choice.” Dongahe stares at me directly in the eyes and I walk over to the side of his bed settling my self on the very edge.

“kay, now tell me.” He sighs again then looks out his window as if wondering where to start.

“okay, after I tell you this, please think twice about what your gonna say to her. And I hope you think twice about who you choose”

Why do I feel scared of learning the truth?