Chapter 3. Awkwardness

Stealing You

EUNHYUKS POV

I couldn’t believe my eyes. In front of me, sitting at the bar was Boa herself. Am I dreaming? Is this some sick prank? If it is, I don’t even care, whatever treatment im about to get is worth taking in this sight. She smiles at me with a smile that reaches right up to her eyes, hair tumbling down past her shoulders, wearing a simple brown singlet yet somehow making it look just downright hot. Her jean clad legs crossed while taking sips of her beer.

“Donghae ah, Eunhyuk ssi, Anneyong!” There’s that eye smile again… yah lee hyuk jae, calm down before you talk and say something stupid

“Ann… Ann… Annyeonghaseyo Boa ssi” I stutter. Aissshh too late, I’ve already sounded dumb.

“Donghae! You’re finally here” she says excitedly

“Yeah, sorry it took so long, he was taking to long”

“oh its fine” smile “but where is this guy that you wanted to introduce me too?”

Donghae clears his throat, suddenly looking so awkward. I just stare at him and her, while my cheeks go red again. I feel so embarrassed to be here right now.

“Boa, this is Eunhyuk. Hyuk this is Boa” he simply gestures to each of us and sits down taking long hard stares at each of us. Boa stares at me and assesses the situation finally starting to understand why I’m here. She looks hesitant and flashes a quick barely noticeable worried glance at Donghae. I can tell she’s not satisfied with me.

“ahh, well… This is a surprise” she laughs but I can practically feel the awkward pouring all over the place.

“yeah… It is, sorry Donghae wasted your time, if I knew it was you I would’ve told him to call it off”

“oh, am I not good enough for super juniors Dancing Machine?” she seems hurt and irritated by my words but keeps a smile on her face nonetheless.

“oh no no no no! I diddn’t mean it like that! Im so sorry,  god no I didn’t mean it like that! Just that I’m sure you don’t want to be here with me, that’s all.” I quickly try to explain myself to her, feeling like a complete and utter idiot. She skulls the rest of her drink down and puts the glass on the bar counter, then turns to me with a real smile this time.

“Well, are you going to stand over there all night? Or are you going to sit down and have a drink?” that cute laugh of hers

“ ah… uh… okay, yeah, I uhh will” I give her an awkward smile and a dorky half bow which sends her into fits of laughter

“Okay have a seat” she pats the seat beside her then turns to the bartender.  “ Three more beers please!”

I can’t take my eyes off her while she’s ordering, she’s just so damn beautiful and she drinks beer! Not wine, but BEER! I have GOT to be dreaming.

“AHEM, please don’t say you guys have forgotten me already! Where’s my entry into this conversation huh?” Donghae complains.

“Well, I was hoping that we could have a little talk.” Boa says to him then turns to me

“excuse us please, we won’t be long, I just  need to talk to him about something.”

Oh no, I think she’s going to complain about me, reminder to self: Kill Donghae when we get home

“yeah it’s fine, go on, I’ll wait for our drinks” she smiles an apologetic smile and grabs Donghae’s wrist, pulling him out of the bar.

“You’r drinks sir” The bartender gives me our drinks and I can see from the corner of my eyes that she’s trying her hardest to push her cleavage out at me. Not that I care though, I’m too busy trying to read Donghae and Boa’s lips.

“uh sir?” The freaking bartender again. She’s really getting on my nerves. I saw her staring at me like i was her prey since I was close enough to be seen.

“ahuh?” I try to sound polite when I turn to her, until I realize that she’s leaning over the counter, with her face close to mine. She’s actually pretty hot, but too easy. Not my type.

“I don’t usually ask this but, I was wandering if I could have your number? Maybe we can get out of here later, rent a hotel room”

she has a seducing smile playing on her lips. I grab her hand with both of mine, and start caressing the top of her hand, turning her raspberry red in a second.

“You want my number?” I smirk at her lowering my voice, trying to sounding as y as possible.

“ahuh” was all she could manage.

“you wanna get out of here later with me yeah?” I stare her in the eyes, starting to trail my hand up her forearm.

“mmmm, yeah” her eyes slightly close

“you want to rent a room, and turn down the lights, have the night of your life huh? With me, cause you know I don’t disappoint just by looking at me” I whisper the end of the sentence into her ear causing her to shiver and moan just a little.

“yes, oh god yes” she whimpers

I lean in to her ear and whisper, barely audible.

“well no.” I let go of her hand and sit back in my seat. She looks so angry and embarrassed I just had to laugh.

“excuse me? You’re kidding me right? So you’re telling me, your passing up this, for that midget of a girl you’re on a date with?” she scrunches her face and glares at me.

I just sit cooly on my chair and lean my elbows on the counter.

“Your too easy, throwing yourself on any man that comes through here, pushing your s nearly out of your bra for attention when your flat chested. Also, I don’t give my number out to just anybody, and I sure as hell don’t rent hotel rooms with strangers. Seeing as you lit up the second you saw me, you definitely know who I am. And that woman you referred to as a midget, is in fact the exact opposite of you. Amazing, modest, not ty, cautious, yet still beautiful and hot in every sense of the words. And seeing as I’m on a date with her, I see no way in this world or the next, that I would be going home with you.”

Flashing a smile at her, I settle my case. She seems as though she wants to say something but just looks behind me and turns even redder. With that she walks away. I laugh to myself and skull down my drink.

“Woah, she had her handed to her” Donghae laughs and claps staring at me very impressed. Right behind him is Boa. Oh , time to kill myself of embarrassment.

“how long were you guys there?” I feel my pulse quickening, oh god I hope she did not just hear me say that!

“not long. But lean over I need to tell you something” he looks serious so I do

“you know I don’t disappoint just by looking at me” le laughs so loud my ear drums nearly pop.

“oh… ahh … you guys heard that?” !

“Yah Lee Hyuk Jae, you really are the man.”

Boa steps infront of Donghae now speechless and if I’m not mistaken… BLUSHING?

“anyways, let’s have those drinks” she says awkwardly

She sits down beside me and stares at me biting her lip to stop her from smiling. Sending my stomach into butterflies.
 

“Thanks for defending me like that” she says making me speechless. “But from now on for the rest of the night, don’t touch another girl okay? Your on a date with ME not them” she laughs and moves a little closer to me. THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING ! I look over at Donghae to find he’s already looking back at me smirking. I mouth a thank you and smile at him. These moments remind me why he’s my bestfriend.