Chapter 13. Return Of The Witch Part2

Stealing You

EUNHYUK POV

 

the room seems suffocatingly small all of a sudden. Sooman closes the doors tightly behind us and locks them tight then comes back to the table where i'm seated sitting across from me, staring me down with a sea of anger swirling in his eyes. I just look down at the table

"Don't you dare drop your head in front of me. Look at me" he snaps so suddenly i catch my breath. Speechless i raise my head to his level and slowly gather the courage to lift my gaze up to his. He turns on the projecter and opens his laptop, screening the photo from the email on the huge wall in front of us, then turns back to me. 

"You have a total of twenty seconds to explain to me why the hell i'm getting this email, and why you should stay here." say what? shocked, i find myself doing nothing but staring at him with a look of disbelief. 

"sir, i , what do you mean? what? why i should stay?" Fighting back the urge to kick over the table i lean forward on it instead and ask him.

"yes." his gaze softens a little, but not an ounce of authority is lost "look, you know i don't want to do this, but at this point i'm not sure wethere you have the discipline, nor the motivation to continue here. You take off every second night for a drink, causing all sorts of havoc. You have scandals being thrown at you left right and center. and now this!" he points back at the image making me wince a little at the sight. "I'm actually recieving threats about this? are you serious? Hyuk Jae, your like a son to me, everyone here is like a family to me. But i'm not sure you even want to be here anymore judging from your carelessness."

My heart beat skips beats and stutters. He's right, i know he is, i am a lot to handle and lately i have been in a real *i don't give a * mood, but it doesn't mean i want to leave. I definately don't want that. 

"hyuk... do you even want to be here? Truly?" Sooman leans forward aswell, searching my face for a response. Of course i want to be here. Do i deserve it? well, i don't know, but i definately still want to be here, i know that much.

"yes, you know i do" i reply trying my hardest to make him believe me.

" Then you have to try harder hyukjae" he points his finger towards himself "I try my hardest to keep you guys out of trouble, but i can only do so much! there comes a time when you have to take responsibility and control. At this point, i don't even know what to do anymore" Theres a knock on the door and i here argueuing coming from outside it.

"come in" Sooman quickly turns off the projector and walks over to the door opening it. From where i'm standing i can't see who's at the door, but obviously it's not someone Sooman wants to see.

"what the hell are you doing here? Haven't you caused enough trouble?" he talks to the person without even trying to hide his annoyance.

"I didn't come here to see you" My head snaps up at the sound of that voice. that voice... could it really be? frozen in my seat, i stare at the door as the person pushes past my boss and looks at me with tear filled eyes. I can't believe it. 

"My hyukiieeeee" she runs and jumps into my lap sitting on it and wrapping her arms around my neck sobbing into my neck. i miss the way she smelt, the way she held me, the way she said my name. 

"IU what are you doing he-" as i pull away a little and look at her face i notice a huge dark bruise on her cheek sending my stomach into a frenzy of rage. "What happened? Who the did this to you?" i the bruise as softly as i can but she still winces at the light touch only making me angrier.

"its fine hyukkie" she turns away at my touch and looks towards the floor. "Hyuk, i miss you. I'm sorry! i'm so sorry for what i-"

"ssshhh, it doesn't even matter. Lets talk about that another time, just tell me what happened." she gives me a long scared stare before finally answering.

"It was boa. I don't know what happened or why she did it? but she just did, she hit me just now, she was with Donghae" My chest felt like it was about to burst. How could boa do something like that? Why? And why the hell didn't Donghae do anything about it?There's no way boa would do something like that

"are you sure?" the doubt in my voice was plain and obvious though i tried to hide it.

"oppa? don't you believe me?" she started to cry again and i wrap my arms around her whispering for her to calm down.

"well do you blame her?" Sooman's voice cut through the moment and for a second i want to push her off me and onto the floor, i feel so embarassed. Acting this way in front of my boss is definately not a what i want.

"mwo?" IU stares at him in disbelief but Sooman just stares back with a stern look on his face.

"Do you really blame her for hitting you? I'm surprised it took her this long." I can't believe what i'm hearing, i can't. Who the hell does he think he's talking to? I don't care if he's my boss, that's just not acceptable.

"sir, what do you mean? how can you even say that?" i try to sound as respectful as i can but my body is starting to shake. I'm so pissed off i could lay him out right now, but IU's hands sit on my shoulders and try to calm me down.

"Hyukjae, i suggest you stay out of this." STAY OUT OF THIS? how the does he expect me to stay out of this?

"i can't. that's my girlfriend. well, i guess as of now she is again. So i can't just sit here and let yoyu speak to her like that. I accept that this is all my fault but please, i need to get her to a hospital incase anytihng is fractured in her cheek." i give IU a slight push and stand up after her. Sooman looks at me with rage, but for some reason i think i can see a bit of pity somewhere in there. 

"fine. you can go. and i won't do anything concerning your place here. BUT i'm asking you just one thing. Stay away from Boa" with that he walked out and called for his secratary to show us out. 

Leave her alone? Hell no. I'll make her apologize wether she likes it oor not.

"oppa where are we going?" IU tugs on my sleeve and pouts at me.

"we're going to the hospital, give me your keys i'll drive you" she objects but finally gives in and hands me her keys. 

"let's go now." Once we're in her car i take off straight away, i'm fully aware of her eyes on me throughout the entire drive but i can't talk. not now. I'm so angry, i'm afraid if i open my mouth i'll only take it out on her.

"oppa talk to me." she reaches over for me as we arrive to the hospital.

"mianhae , i'm just so angry, i can't... i just... i'm sorry." i lean over and peck her on the lips before pushing open her door.

"Oppa your not coming?"

"No, i got something i need to do." Without another glance at her, i drive off towards The dorm where i'm sure Donghae would be headed (since he doesn't know where she lives either and she never tells anyone except bloody siwon and heechul) When i see her, she better be ready. I can't believe she would do such athing? and to a girl that's only 19 years old? what was she thinking ? crazy, she's crazy. I should have known from her psycho burst this morning.

Boa... Not even Donghae can save you from the i'm about to say to you. You better be ready.

 

 

hi guys. SORRY FOR THE SH***Y CHAPTER >_< i might have to take a break from this for a while. Just personal things :zzzzzzz sorrrrryyyyyyyy <33333 my writing has been especially horrible these past two chapters but i will try do better for you guys ^_^ love you subbies kekeke