Chapter 1. Its A Date

Stealing You

EUNHYUKS POV

URGH! I feel the weight of donghae through my blankets when he jumps on me interrupting my marathon sleep session.

“Get the off me! Are you crazy?” he doesn’t budge.

I can hear the sound of him texting as he bounces all his weight on my side. He flips the blankets off my face.

“Yo we need to get out! Stop being such a baby, do you think that sitting around crying will do anything?” donghae’s face looks like a baby’s waiting for his favorite toy.

“Well it sure as hell beats going anywhere with you. We both know what happens when we ‘go somewhere’ it’ll always end up with me carrying your drunk to a cab less than half way through the night. Waste of my time”

“oh come ooooonnn! How do you expect me to be having fun when my best friend’s at home looking revoltingly tragic in the same clothes he’s been wearing for two days? Urgh, it’s sickening. Your just like a girl you know that?”

“Yah donghae ah, i’m just not in the mood today arrasseo? Just leave me alone” I groan and roll over in my bed , pulling the blankets back over my head.

He rips them off yet again

“eunhyuk ah , don’t be such a kill buzz, come on it’ll be fun! I’ve even got a girl for you to meet! You’ll love me for this one” he winks at me with the hugest smile.

 “aishhh, what part of no don’t you understand?”

“well if you don’t want to then fine, I’ll just tell the girl to start driving home again since she’s already there” he pouts at his phone

“Yah pabo! You already confirmed it? You told her to go without me even knowing?” my voice was rising

“calm down, calm down, she’s out of your league anyway” he looks at me with a challenging stare

“Is that a challenge?”

“just saying bro, you’d really love this one.”

“Donghae, get out of my room” I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him off my bed, he hit the floor with a thump

“fine! I was gonna say that if you went on this one date, I’d do all your chores in the house for a month, but no. Alright then.”

I sit up in bed straight away. Damn it , he knows I hate cleaning. I can’t pass this one up.

“Wait really? So all I have to do is show up, don’t have to see her again, and you’ll do my chores” I say in an unbelieving tone.

“yes, that’s exactly how it is” he smiles, knowing hes won. “Look eunhyuk ah , I don’t want to see you miserable forever, as your better half, it’s my job to get you back out there and be the best wingman possible” he laughs and takes a bow.

“well….. I guess it‘s worth it” I say still a bit uncertain.

“Judging from the look in your eyes, I’ll say we have a deal” donghae laughs

“well, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try”

I get up and reach for my shirt since it still looks in good condition. But Donghae punches my head.

“Yah, if you even try going anywhere with me while you’re still dirty and wearing those clothes then you must be out of your mind. Shower, change, leave. Now”

“Fine. I won’t be long, get in the car I’ll be out in twenty minutes.” I grumble dragging myself out of the bed.

“YESSSSSS! Night out!” Donghae jumps in the air and laughs loud, then finally exits my room.

Well, This night is going to .