I Have Something To Tell You

Love Is Anonymous

Ava POV

Lay started jumping around saying he saved me. When honestly he did nothing.

"I...I...lo...." I couldn't say it no matter how hard I tried. Minhyuk looked at me weird.

"Umm Baekhyun something weird is happening. She can't talk."

LuHan POV

I was happy even though I didn't even know her. Just the thought of someone not dying maybe made me happy. Or maybe because I thought she was a little cute.

"LuHan." I heard Mama's voice.

"Yes." I said using my telepathy skill.

"Tell Lay to settle down because he didn't save her. And tell Baekhyun and his friend this."

"What?"

"Tell them...that Ava is now an exotic and is now attracted to Baekhyun. And if she does anything to Minhyuk to make them fall in love she could get hurt. That's why she couldn't say "I love you too" to him. Her power is darkness."

"Why would you do that?"

"Baekhyun knows why." Her voice faded away meaning she was done talking. I sat there for a while taking in everything. How would Baekhyun know.

"Umm Lay Mama said sit down because you didn't save her she did." I used my telekinesis skills to move Lay to a chair.

"Baekhyun and Minhyuk can I see you outside for a second." I walked outside of the hospital room with Baekhyun and Minhyuk following me.

"Yes Luhan?" Baekhyun said looking worried.

"Umm Mama has given me some news that may upset you. Please don't be mad at Baekhyun. Ava is now an exotic and her power is darkness. Which is the opposite of Baekhyun's." Their eyes almost popped out of their sockets. And their mouths were wide open.

"Which means..."

"She's attracted to Baekhyun. That's why she couldn't tell you she loved you Minhyuk. Mama also said if she does anything lovey-dovey with Minhyuk she could get hurt.

"What?! Why?!" Minhyuk said with tears at the rim of his eyes.

"Mama said Baekhyun knows why." We all looked at Baekhyun who was looking at the groung innocently.

"Yah! Why would you know why?"

"I don't know!" Minhyuk's phone started ringing.

Minhyuk POV

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Minhyuk did you forget we have a schedule?!" Sungjae yelled.

"Oh crap I did forget. I'll be there shortly." I hung up the phone.

"Guys I have to leave." I gave Baekhyun a hug.

"I'm so sorry Minhyuk I didn't want this to happen." Baekhyun whispered in my ear.

"It's okay Baekhyun, just make sure she is safe for me okay?" I said trying to hold back tears. They soon escaped my eyes though.

"Okay." I started walking away after releasing the hug.

"Call me when you have some more info okay?"

"Okay! Bye Minhyuk be safe!"

"Bye!" I walked out of the hospital trying to grasp the fact that I wouldn't be able to feel her touch anymore.

Baekhyun POV

As soon as Minhyuk left I told LuHan why I know why Mama did this.

"LuHan I have to tell you something."

"What?" He said calmly.

"Umm I think I might have caused this."

"How?" His eyebrows furrowed. 

"I saw Ava and Minhyuk together and I liked their relationship. I was feeling lonely everytime I was with them or saw them. So I wished and told myself that one day I would have a girlfriend like Minhyuk's. And I guess Mama took it that I wanted Ava but I didn't want her, I wanted someone like her. I didn't want it to turn out like this."

"Are you serious? Why would you be lonely you have us?"

"I don't want to hang around you guys all the time. I mean it's fun and all but I want to be happy and hang around a girl. I want to have the feeling of loving someone."

"Oh I see. Well it's not your fault. I'm starting to think we all need girlfriends now."

"Instead of pranking eachother all the time, yeah that sound like a good idea."

"Well let's go back inside. I'll tell the group what Mama said later." We both walked into Ava's hospital room. I wonder was Minhyuk truly mad at me.