The Awaited Dinner

Love Is Anonymous

 

 
Make sure to subscribe/comment/vote!
Enjoy!^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ren POV  
 
I set up the table like Aron asked me to.
 
"The food is ready guys!" Aron yelled as he carried the food to the table. Everyone came to the table and sat down. I sat next to Ava and JR was sitting across her. I saw him glaring at her and I glared at him. We started eating silently until I decided to talk.
 
"So how's the food Ava?" I smiled at her.
 
"It's great! Who made it?" She said smiling back.
 
"Thanks for enjoying it. Aron and I made it." 
 
"Welcome. You guys did an excellent job." We continued eating and there was an awkward silence. The silence broke when Ava asked a question to JR.
 
"Do you like me? As a friend?" Ava said while wiping off.
 
"No." JR said with a straight face. I looked at Ava who didn't looked shocked at all. Her hand was under the table and I saw it ball into a fist. I put my hand on her's but she pulled back. She looked at me with sorrowful eyes. She looked back at JR.
 
"What did I do to deserve this, huh? We don't even know each other! I can't handle this anymore! All the glares you give me, the cold attitude, and just the way you act when I'm around!" Ava grabbed her purse and walked out of the dorm.
 
"Thanks JR! You ruined it. Why are you like this to her?! She did nothing to you!" I said.
 
"Go get her and bring her back in here. I will tell you both." JR said calmly. I followed his directions and and found Ava outside of the dorm.
 
"Ava can you please come back in JR said he will tell you why he is like this." I said while hugging her. She hugged me back.
 
"Ren?" She said.
 
"Yes?"
 
"Whatever happens when I go back in there, will you still be my friend?" She said looking at me. What did she mean whatever happens when she goes back in there?
 
"I will always be your friend." I said hugging her one more time before going back in. We sat down and waited for JR to talk.
 
"How do I say this?.... I know what you are." What the heck was he talking about?!
 
"What are you talking about?" Ava said sounding aggravated. 
 
"You are...an exotic." My eyes got wide. How could she be our enemy? She couldn't sense us?
 
"How did you know?!" was wide.
 
"I sensed you at the market. That's why I'm so defense when you're around." JR said. I thought I was going to pass out.
 
"Why didn't you tell me?!" I yelled at Ava.
 
"I'm sorry Ren. I didn't know. I thought you were regular people." My head started hurting.
 
"Do you know who we are?" JR asked Ava.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"We are a group like the Exotics but we are their enemies, Anonymous." JR explained.
 
"So what did you mean when you said you sensed me?"
 
"It's a way I can 'feel' if an enemy is near. At the market when you were with Ren I sensed you. That's why I said you could walk when Ren called you. I guess LuHan and the others didn't teach you to know what your senses feel like."
 
"You know LuHan? How?" The room got extremely silent. No one moved.
 
"Umm... I was umm 'their friend' until something happened and they didn't even visit me." JR said trying not to go into detail of what happened in the past.
 
"May I ask... What happened?" Ava asked while sitting up straight.
 
JR POV
 
Ava asked me what happened. I decided to tell her.
 
"Well...
 
-beginning of flashback-
 
I was carrying a whole bunch of expensive crap that they bought. I dropped Tao's Gucci bag in the middle of the street when we were rushing to cross. Baekhyun yelled at me for dropping it and told me to pick it up. When I bent down more stuff dropped. By the time I gathered it up a truck came and hit me. I was in the hospital but the only people who came and visited me was Aron, Baekho, Ren, and Minhyun. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have made it to the hospital in time. They saw on the street and took me to the hospital. While I was in coma, this old evil woman told me I could be revived with powers if I formed a group against 'my friends'. I wanted revenge so I agreed. I woke up minutes later and told Aron, Baekho, Ren, and Minhyun to form the group with me. They agreed and we called ourselves Anonymous.
 
-end of flashback-
 
"....that's how we got created." I felt a tear slowly roll down my face but quickly wiped it off. Everyone looked at me. It felt weirdly uncomfortable.
 
"Really?! When I was in coma an old woman told me that she would revive me with powers if I would like Baekhyun. Weird." Ava said.
 
"Did you end up liking Baekhyun?" I asked curiously.
 
"No. I did like LuHan but he said somethings so I left their dorm." She looked sad. My plan might actually work. I might actually have her join Anonymous.
 
"What did he say?"
 
"Well we were in a very very short relationship and basically he said that maybe he should stop our relationship so he could regain his friendship with Baekhyun. Kris suggested it to him. I walked in on him saying it and just left. That's the night I met Ren." Ava said.
 
"That was LuHan?! The one I helped you carry to the porch?!" Ren said with big eyes.
 
"Yes." Ava said while looking down.
 
"Why did Ren carry him to the porch?" I asked.
 
"He passed out. But they accused me of hurting him. Ugh. That frustrated the crap out if me." Ava said while putting her hands on her head.
 
"I have one question left.... Since you aren't on good terms with LuHan and Baekhyun, would you want to be a member of Anonymous? You could see Ren a lot more often." I asked her. I rested my head on my hands and put my elbows on the table. 
 
Ava POV
 
"I have one question left.... Since you aren't on good terms with LuHan and Baekhyun, would you want to be a member of Anonymous? You could see Ren a lot more often." JR asked me. I was thinking.
 
"What would happen to them?" 
 
"There will be fights of course but nothing other than that." I was in a deep situation. Would I stay an exotic? Or would I be an Anonymous member? I looked at Ren who put his hand on my hand. He nodded.
 
"Can I have time to think about?" JR nodded. I let a sigh escape my mouth.
 
"If you decide to be Anonymous just come here. If not then don't tell anyone of our existence. No one." JR said while getting up and leaving the dinner table. I stared at everyone and they smiled at me. I was relieved that I knew what JR finally hated me for. Then I started to feel a migraine.
 
"Ren do you know where JR went?" I asked Ren. At first he looked at me weird then finally answered.
 
"He went to his room. Want me to show you?" He said getting up.
 
"Yes." I said. We walked to a room that had JR's name on it. I knocked. He opened it.
 
"What?"
 
"Can I ask you something?"
 
"Sure what is it?"
 
"Do you still hate me?"
 
"A little. I'll like you more if you turn into an Anonymous member."
 
"Great! And umm thanks for explaining. I'm truly sorry about what happened." I hugged JR tightly and he patted my back. I released the hug and smiled at him. He smiled back.
 
"You should smile more often it looks good on you." I said then squeezed his cheeks. I turned around and Ren was standing there watching. I grabbed his hand.
 
"Ren can you show me to the door please?" He nodded and we walked to the door. I put on my shoes and started walking out of the dorm. Ren yanked me back a little.
 
"I'm going to walk you home. Okay?" I nodded as he put on his shoes. We started walking to Minhyuk's house.
 
"I'm sorry for yelling at you at dinner. I didn't know about anything. I let my feelings control me." Ren said while stopping at the front step.
 
"It's okay. My head hurts a little from tonight. If I knew what the situation was I would've told you sooner." Ren nodded.
 
"I wanted to tell you this at dinner but....I really really like you. I just wanted to let you know that. It's okay if you don't like me back." He grabbed my face with both of his hands and kissed my lips. My heart was skipping around in my body.
 
Minhyuk POV
 
My friends were about to leave after they had cleaned up the living room. When they opened the door we all saw Ava and Ren kissing. My heart tore in half. Everybody's mouths were wide open. They stopped kissing and looked at us. They screamed which caused all of us to scream.
 
"What the?! What are you doing Ava?!" Eunkwang yelled while pulling Ava away from Ren. I felt like passing out.
 
"Let go of me!" Ava yelled at Eunkwang. Everyone gasped because this was the first time she yelled at one of us. Ren was still standing out side in the same position. 
 
"Minhyuk we need to tell them the truth. I'm tired of dodging them." She walked outside where Ren was. She whispered something to him and gave him a hug. Then came back in.
 
"What was that?!" Eunkwang asked.
 
"That is my friend Ren. He confessed just then and I couldn't accept because you opened the door. Ask me more questions." She looked at me and I looked down to the floor.
 
"Yeah. Is he the reason why you and Minhyuk aren't together?" Hyunsik asked.
 
"Not really. Me and Minhyuk are not together because I am not attracted to him after I was out of the hospital."
 
"So you and Minhyuk are just friends?" Sungjae asked.
 
"For the a millionth time, yes we are just friends." She said still standing up.
 
"What does that dude have that Minhyuk doesn't? Does he have better games?" Ilhoon asked.
 
"Ren is umm.... is friendlier. He is caring and helpful. He doesn't get jealous easily." Ava said. I felt a tear go down my face. Did she really think that?
 
"Oh really?! So when you first met me I wasn't caring and helpful? Or did you just lie to my face?" I said while everyone turned their heads towards me.
 
"I was just saying tha-" I cut her off.
 
"I'm pretty sure that Ren got better than I did! Is that because you love him more?! I knew you longer than that ! You think he is better than me! Pssh!" I yelled at her.
 
"Did you just call him a ?! Why are you being like this Minhyuk! See you're being jealous right now! That is something I can't lie about! It is not that serious! I'm just answering their questions! I'm telling the truth! Are you mad about the truth?! Well wake up because the truth hurts sometimes!" She shouted back at me.
 
"It's not that serious?! Are you kidding me?! You are not the one getting hurt! I loved you when I first saw you! Then you just up and leave me for LuHan then Ren! You don't know what it feels like to just get pushed aside!" I yelled. 
 
"How do you know that I don't know what it feels like?! I got pushed aside by Baekhyun, LuHan, and Kris! They obviously didn't want me! That's why I came here. Did you forget that?!"
 
"You just jump from place to place and run away from problems instead of facing them yourself! That's why you came here! Because you couldn't solve it yourself! You are so dependent on everybody! Grow up!" I could feel my friends were getting awkward just sitting there watching us argue. I didn't care though. Ava got up and walked to her room. I followed her.
 
"Grow up?! You are the one that's jealous all of the time! Just because I said something good about another boy doesn't mean you have to get angry! You are really starting to get on my nervous with that jealous !" She screamed at me.
 
"Shut up about me being jealous! Let's talk about you being a and going around dating everybody! You dated me, LuHan, and now Ren! You need to find somebody and stay with that person! If not then go to a corner and meet some new people!" I started walking out of the room.
 
"Did you just call me a ?!" She yelled. I could hear her crying. I walked into my room and punched my pillows. I heard the front door shut and I knew my friends left. My head was hurting from the screaming so I went to bed.