JR's Flashbacks

Love Is Anonymous

 

JR POV
 
I pulled Minhyun out of Ren's room to tell him something.
 
"Yah! Why did you pull me?! You're wrinkling my fresh clothing!" Pssh this was not fresh at all.
 
"I have to tell you something about that girl."
 
"Oh I know you like her. Don't you?" I shook my head. She was kind of cute though. Wait what was I thinking?!
 
"No. She is...an exotic." When I said exotic Minhyun's eyes got big.
 
"You sensed her! How could she act so nice and normal?! Wouldn't an exotic want to attack us?" I dragged Minhyun into Aron's room and luckily Baekho was already in there because I wouldn't have felt like getting him. 
 
"Guys I need to talk with you. I already told Minhyun this but Ren's friend, the girl that was in our car....is an exotic." They all gasped even Minhyun. Which made no sense.
 
"Why didn't she hurt us? Are you sure she's an exotic?" I nodded to Baekho's question.
 
"I don't think she knows how to use her senses or powers yet. If she did we would of had a brawl in the market. I wonder what her powers are? That's why I was glaring at her in the car. And that's why I said she could walk to her house. But Ren had to be nice." Everyone looked shocked.
 
"Okay so Ren already invited her to dinner. What will we do?" Minhyun asked. 
 
"I have an idea. Since we told Ren about the incident let's tell her at dinner. Maybe I might influence her to coming to our side. I will deal with it, you guys just sit back and listen. If she tries to attack don't attack. Just hold her down." I said with an evil grin.
 
"What do you think their friendship will be afterward?" Aron asked me. I honestly didn't know.
 
"It depends if she says she wants to become anonymous or not." We all got shocked when we heard a knock on the door. I thought Ren eavesdropped so I got scared when I opened the door. Ren walked in to get his headphones from Minhyun then walked back out like nothing happened. We sat there looking stupid until Aron got a call from someone. It was probably his girlfriend, Nikki. She has been calling everyday since Aron told her about us being Anonymous, only to check and see if he was injured. She was pretty fun though.
 
Aron POV
 
We were sitting in my room until my phone started ringing. It was Nikki. I walked out of the my room and started talking.
 
"Hey! What are you doing?" She said excitedly. 
 
"Nothing much. How about you?"
 
"Nothing. Can I come over?" I thought a while.
 
"We aren't doing anything so I don't care." I said walking around the dorm while talking.
 
"Okay cool. I'll be there in a few! Bye!" She hung up the phone and I walked to my room. They all looked at me then went back to whatever they were doing.
 
"Who was that? Nikki?" Baekho asked.
 
"Yep! Oh and she is coming over by the way." I started playing games in my phone waiting for time to pass by. Soon I heard the door bell ring. When I opened it to my surprise it wasn't Nikki, it was the pizza man. Who ordered pizza? Suddenly Ren came running to the door.
 
"Ah. My pizza is here. Thanks for opening the door Aron." Ren paid the pizza man and got the pizza. I suppose everyone smelled it and followed Ren to the dining room.
 
"Thanks Ren for getting us pizza!" Baekho said grabbing a plate.
 
"Umm..this is for me. Sorry guys maybe next time." He walked into his room with the box. Everybody looked sad and probably felt hungrier. 
 
"What was that?! I'm hungry!" Baekho whined. He put the plate back and we all sat in the dining room, blankly staring at things. 
 
"JR go get some food. We're hungry." Minhyun said.
 
"No. I'll eat but I am not getting it."
 
"Rock, paper, scissors since no one wants to do it." I suggested. They all agreed and after playing we decided that JR had to get food.
 
JR POV
 
We played rock,paper, scissors and I lost so I had to get food. I didn't know what to get but I knew I was going to eat before I went back home. I walked into this barbecue place and ordered some food. I sat down near the window and looked outside it. I felt my stomach have this tingly feeling and I thought it was hunger until my eyes landed on someone. Someone I knew very well from my past. The tingly feeling wasn't from hunger it was my senses. An exotic. LuHan.
 
-beginning of flashback-
 
"C'mon JR I have something for you to carry." Tao said adding another Gucci bag in the pile of other things I was carrying. One item fell which caused everything to fall out of my arms. The twelve of them looked back at me. I gulped hard not knowing what they could do. I haven't learned my power, which is to turn Invisible, yet. Chanyeol stepped up to me and flicked me on the forehead.
 
"Stupid! Pick it up!" I dropped to the floor and started gathering it into my arms. 
 
-end of flashback-
 
I stopped flashing back when I heard my name called. It was the person that I ordered to. I paid for the food and walked out of the restaurant. I decided to follow LuHan thinking he might go to his 'hide out' but he didn't he went to a flower shop. A flower shop? I watched him picking out roses. Once he bought them he started walking to a familiar looking place. Then I remembered. This is where we dropped off Ren's friend. So she has to know LuHan but why does she not live with them like I did? The girl opened the door and accepted the flowers. I don't know why but my heart felt like it dropped. LuHan left while she closed the door. Now I figured he would be going home, which he did. When he finally entered the dorm I started walking back to our dorm. The food was probably cold but I didn't care. I finally reached the dorm and Nikki was there. They were in the living room watching tv. I put the food in the dining room and everyone came over. 
 
"JR this is cold! What have you been doing?! It doesn't take that long for you to walk there and back!" Minhyun said slapping my head. I laughed and everybody stared at me.
 
"Why are you laughing?" Aron said. I usually never laugh but I found it quite funny that LuHan likes that girl. Also quite sad because she accepted the flowers. Wait why am I sad and I don't even know the girl? I couldn't possibly like her. Could I?
 
"I saw some things when I was getting some good for you hippos." I grabbed my food and went to Ren's room. 
 
"Hey Ren I have a question?" He looked up at me.
 
"What is it JR?"
 
"Umm...what is the name of the girl that we took home today?" I said it without trying to sound weird.
 
"You like her?!" Ren's eyes got huge and so did mine.
 
"No! I mean she is cute but no I don't like her. I just wanted to know." Why did I say she is cute?!
Ren nodded.
 
"Her name is Ava. Why do you want to know?"
 
"No reason just wondering." I left his room before he could ask me another question. I went into my room and ate the cold food.
 
-beginning of flashback-
 
"We have to cross the street?!" I said now carrying more than I should be. I was more like their personal assistant than a friend. Was I even considered a friend to them? It didn't seem like it but they were the closest I could get to having a friend. They started crossing the road carelessly so I followed them. Tao's Gucci bag dropped in the middle of the road. 
 
"What are you doing?! JR pick it up!! That cost a lot of money!" Baekhyun said. I turned around to grab it but little did I know there was a truck coming towards me.
 
-end of flashback-
 
"JR!!! Open the door!!" I heard Aron screaming and messing with the door handle. I was so out of it that I couldn't hear him scream my name. I got up to unlock the door and Aron came in.
 
"Geez what were you doing?" Aron said angerily.
 
"I had another flashback Aron. I'm sorry." I said still thinking about it.
 
"Oh. My bad. What was it about this time?" Aron said trying to comfort me. I told only Aron about my flashbacks. So he wouldn't think I was crazy when I would stare into space for what seemed like hours. Plus he was a good comforter. The others would probably shoo me off.
 
"It was about the accident. The crosswalk. The overload on bags of expensive things. The truck." Aron patted my back gently. 
 
"Oh. Well the boys want to go somewhere tonight. Where would you like to go?" I realized it was already 7:56pm. I thought for a while.
 
"Umm how about stroll in the city? I don't really care." I said getting shoes on.
 
"Okay the city it is!" Aron said walking out of my room to go tell the others. I walked out of my room and saw everyone looking at me.
 
"What?" I said plainly.
 
"What were you doing in your room?" Ren said.
 
"Umm...let's try none of your business." I said walking out of the dorm. I heard whispers behind my back but I didn't want to bother. We were walking to the city since it wasn't very far from here. It was silent but a comfortable silent until Minhyun ruined it.
 
"Yeoboseyo~" He was listening to his iPod and started singing out loud. His singing was so soothing that I could fall asleep instantly. We finally reached the city and Aron and Nikki split up from us. I wish I could have went with them but I didn't want to ruin their "date" and be a third wheel.
 
"JR let's go into this arcade!" Ren said pulling my arm. I chuckled at his innocent self. We walked into the arcade and left Minhyun and Baekho alone. Ren and I played a race car game and of course I won. I saw Aron and Nikki together in the same arcade. 
 
Aron POV
 
I walked into the arcade with Nikki. She smiled looking at all the arcade lights and machines. She reminded me of a little kid. I saw a claw machine and decided to try it.
 
"Hey Nikki which one do you want?" There were a bunch of different colored bears.
 
"I want the blue one! But one question...can you actually get it? They are really hard to get you know." I nodded. 
 
"I know they are but with you here I can do anything." I gave her a gummy smile and put the 25¢ in the machine. I dragged the claw over the blue bear. I pressed the button hoping it would grab it. As soon as it shut the claws I bit my lip hoping it would drop it into the box to get your prize. I closed my eyes and soon the machine screamed "WINNER!" I jumped up and down with Nikki. The little kids passing us made us look younger than them. They made faces towards us but I didn't care because that was my first time actually getting a prize from the claw machine.
 
"Aron you did it! Yay!" We stopped jumping and I gave Nikki the blue bear. She hugged me tightly. It was like I just won a million dollars but it was just a blue bear. Maybe because it was for my girlfriend. I pecked her cheek and grabbed her hand. We walked out of the arcade and back outside.
 
Minhyun POV
 
"Baekho what do you want to do?" I said walking beside the bored Baekho. He just shrugged.
 
"How about we go find JR and Ren and play with them." I took out my phone and called Ren but he didn't answer. So I called JR.
 
"Hello Minhyun." JR said. There was loud game music in the background.
 
"Are you at the arcade? Why did you leave us, huh?" It was silent except for the game telling JR he lost.
 
"Yah! You made me lose! You ruined my winning streak! What did you ask again?" The noise from the game stopped.
 
"ARE YOU AT THE ARCADE?!?!?!" I screamed through the phone. People around us looked at me crazy. 
 
"Yes. Why are you yelling? I can hear you." JR said to me. I swear sometimes I could slap him dead in the face. I choose not to though.
 
"Ugh. We will be over there soon." I hung up the phone before he could say anything else. Baekho and I had a silent walk to the arcade. When we finally reached the arcade we saw Ren and JR playing a game that test your strength. There was bags that you had to punch hard to get points. JR was punching the heck out of each bag he saw which made me scared. Ren was cheering him on. JR finally ended the game and had a score of 875. The highest you could get is 1,000.
 
"Aww 20 more points and I could have beat you. Why are so strong but look so weak?" JR said. Ren was laughing at JR's statement. I kind of chuckled to myself too.
 
"How many points did you have Ren?" Baekho asked while walking up to the game.
 
"890 exactly." Ren said while bragging in JR's face. JR just stuck his tongue out. Baekho started punching the bags. They seemed a lot harder than when JR hit. It was obvious he would win because of the sound he made coming from the punches. He finally finished playing and his hand was red. The game was still calculating and he ended up with 963 points. I knew he was going to win.
 
"963 points!! Beat that you losers!!" Baekho said. JR pretended to punch him and Baekho flinched.
 
"Don't hurt me!" He said still in his flinching position. We were laughing and he finally looked up. He straightened himself out and we heard a familiar voice.
 
"Hey guys! What are you doing?!" Aron came running towards us.
 
"Nothing. Where is Nikki?" I asked.
 
"Oh she is in the restroom. Why?" Aron had a worried look on his face.
 
"No reason. I thought you left her alone." I said. 
 
"Oh no I would never do that."
 
Nikki POV
 
When I was walking out of the restroom I ran into a girl.
 
"Oops! I'm so sorry!" We said at the same time. We laughed.
 
"My name is Nikki." I shook her hand.
 
"My name is Ava." I soon released my hand.
 
"I'm not trying to be nosy but are you here by yourself?" She asked me.
 
"No I'm here with my boyfriend and his friends. Are you here by yourself?" I asked.
 
"No I'm here with a friend too."
 
"Cool! Would you want to meet my friends with your friend maybe we could all be friends?" She nodded and called a boy.
 
"Minhyuk!! Come here!" He came rushing towards Ava and he looked a little handsome. Not as much as Aron though.
 
"This is Nikki. She is my new friend and we are going to meet her friends." He nodded and shook my hand.
 
"I'm Minhyuk."
 
"I'm Nikki." I lead them to the group of boys.
 
"Guys I have a new friend! Her name is-" I said before Ren and JR cut me off.
 
"Ava!" Ren came running to Ava and gave her a hug. How did they know each other?
 
Ren POV
 
"Ava!" I screamed with JR. I'm pretty sure the others would have screamed her name too but they didn't know it. I ran up to her and hugged her. I released the hug and looked at the man standing next to her.
 
"Is this your boyfriend?!" They both shook their heads fast. For some reason I felt relief in my body.
 
"No! This is just my friend Minhyuk." I shook hands with him. I saw her look past me and found the other four staring at her with open mouths. 
 
"Oh sorry. Anyway these are my friends Minhyun, Baekho, Aron, and JR." I said pointing to everyone. She smiled to them and gave a slight wave. They just stared at her. 
 
"Sorry they are just a little shocked to see you. Umm is it okay if I steal her from you for a little?" I asked Minhyuk. He nodded and I walked out of the arcade with her.
 
Minhyuk POV
 
I was a little upset to see Ren take Ava away from me. Then I remembered I said he could take her. Who was he to her? How does she know them? Stopping my questions from flowing in my head someone spoke.
 
"Well what do you want to do?" It was Nikki. There was an awkward silence.
 
"Umm...I don't know." Baekho said.
 
"I want to go home." JR said looking into space. He kind of scared me with that cold stare he was giving off.
 
"We can't because Ren ran off with Ava." Aron said sitting down next to JR.
 
"We could play more games until they get back." Minhyun suggested. I really didn't care just as long as Ren and Ava didn't do anything lovey-dovey. What was I saying? I could trust Ava. Right? I guess I'll find out.