Finally Anonymous

Love Is Anonymous

 

Minhyuk POV
 
 I woke up with a migraine. I sat in bed thinking about what happened last night. I got up and went to Ava's room. She wasn't there but a note was. I read it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Dear Minhyuk,
 
           I thought about last night's argument. You're right I do run around and rely on others to help me. And that's exactly what I'm doing now. I'm sorry for the argument and anything I said to you that made you mad. Hope you can forgive me. 
 
                         <3 Ava
P.S. I made you some breakfast before I left. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While reading the note I cried. How could she leave me? I didn't mean anything I said last night..... I was just being....jealous. Where was she staying now? I got my phone and called her. It went straight to voicemail. I was worried for her. My stomach started growling meaning that I was hungry. I went into the kitchen to eat the breakfast. She cooked pancakes and had tea and fruit set aside. It was the first meal I had with her when we were together. It was when I had my first kiss with her. I missed those days with her. I was miserable without her.
 
-beginning of flashback-
 
"How are those pancakes Ava?" I asked. We were eating in a cafe next to the window.
 
"They are great! One day I'll learn how to cook them exactly like this and make them." She bit into her pancake. She had a little syrup on the corner of . I leaned over and kissed it off. Her eyes were wide open. I leaned back in my chair and my lips.
 
"Sweet." She smiled and I smiled back.
 
-end of flashback-
 
Why out of all people, was she chosen? What was so special about her? I stabbed my fork in the pancake.
 
"Argh!" I said while trying to hold back tears. Suddenly the door bell rang. I got up and opened it.
 
"What do you want?" I said irritatedly. 
 
"What's wrong Minhyuk?" Baekhyun asked me.
 
"Nothing. Are you coming here to check on us because there is no need. She's gone." I said while walking away from the door. They came in and started following me.
 
"What do you mean she's gone?"
 
"She's not staying here anymore. She's gone. And I don't know where she went." I said.
 
Ava POV
 
Thankfully Minhyuk didn't wake up when I was up cooking breakfast and writing the note. It would've been awkward. Right now I was carrying my suitcase around town. Thinking about JR's question he asked me yesterday. I was deciding if I should take in on his offer or not. I was walking around town and stopped at the cafe me and Minhyuk went to. Where our first kiss was. I entered and ordered a bubble tea. I sat down in the same spot when I first came here. I thought about our first kiss, how his lips felt on mine. I finally made my decision. I drank the rest of the bubble tea and started walking to Ren's dorm. My heart told me not to go because something bad might happen but my body was telling me different. When I got to his dorm I rang the door bell.
 
"Hello?" Minhyun said looking at me weird.
 
"Hey umm.... Is JR there?" I said.
 
"Yeah. Come in." Minhyun said while opening the door wider. He led me to their living room couch. Seconds later JR came out and sat on another couch across from me.
 
"Yes?" He said.
 
"I want to be a part of Anonymous now." His eyes got huge.
 
"You do?!" I nodded and he started celebrating.
 
"Okay so let me tell you the things you need to know. First you will be staying with us or if so in your own apartment. You can choose. If you do choose an apartment, we will be checking on you on a regular basis. You can not communicate with any exotic or tell anyone about us. Do not practice your powers on any human being except for an exotic. Okay?" 
 
"Okay."
 
"I forgot to ask you at the dinner yesterday but what is your power?"
 
"Darkness, but I don't know how to use it."
 
"Well I will teach you in the abandoned building I go to practice. We will practice tomorrow. Follow me." He got up and started showing me around the house.
 
"This is my room and please just knock before you come in." We walked past his room and into another room.
 
"This is Baekho's room, he's usually sleep. Like right now." JR said whispering. We tip-toed out of his room.
 
"This is Aron's room." Aron waved to us. I waved back but JR didn't.
 
"This is Minhyun's room. He is usually listening to music, so you have to either yell his name or go get him if you need him." Finally we reached Ren's room.
 
"This is Ren's room. He's with Nikki getting some food right now."
 
"If I lived here with you guys where would I sleep?" JR thought for a while.
 
"Hmm... I didn't think about that. You could probably sleep with Ren since you guys are close. That's if you're comfortable with it. If not then you could sleep in the living room." JR sat down on Ren's bed so I did the same. It was silent but not awkward. Soon JR broke the silence.
 
"Thank you for umm being on our side. It means a lot to me." He smiled at me.
 
"Your welcome. I just felt bad they way they treated you. How long were you with them?"
 
"About one year. I don't know why I was so stupid. Maybe because I was desperate to have a friend."
 
"No you weren't stupid, they were. They lost a good friend and started a war." I said while patting his back. We smiled at each other then heard the front door open.
 
"I guess I'll go help Ren and Nikki with the food. Bye JR." I got up and walked out of the room. When I walked in the kitchen they didn't even notice me.
 
"Hey do you want me to help?" I asked, standing in the doorway.
 
"No we got it Ava....AVA!!!" Ren said while hugging me.
 
"I'm glad to see you too." I said while hugging him back.
 
"What are you doing here?" Ren asked me.
 
"I made my decision. And I'm here to take you somewhere."
 
"You're with us now?!" Ren said while trying to hold his excitement in. I nodded and he hugged me again.
 
"Hey is it okay if I go somewhere with Ava?" Ren asked Nikki.
 
"Sure! I'll just get the others to help me." Nikki said while putting away some groceries. Ren took my hand and dragged me to JR's room. Why were we going here?
 
"Hey JR we are going somewhere. We will be back later. Okay?" Ren said. JR looked at Ren then our hands. He smiled to himself and nodded. We finally left the apartment.
 
"So where are we going?" Ren said while trying not to squeal.
 
"You'll find out when you get there. Just be calm." It was a quit walk. Until we finally got there.
 
"A park?" Ren said.
 
"Yep! Let's walk over there by the pond." We walked towards the pond.
 
"I want to tell you something. Umm last night when you kissed me-" I started saying until Ren cut me off.
 
"I knew I shouldn't of kissed you. Something told me not to do it. I knew it would mess up our friendship. Aish why am I so stupid?!" His face was a light shade of red.
 
"No Ren! I was going to say that I enjoyed the kiss. And I umm... I like you too." We hugged tightly. It felt like I was there with him for hours but it was only one minute. We finally let go and headed towards the swing set.
 
"Ren you should push me!" I said while getting on a swing. He laughed at me.
 
"What's so funny?!" I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.
 
"You act like a kid sometimes." Ren said while pushing me.
 
"Yay! This is fun!" I screamed. The little kids looked at me weird. Ren started laughing harder than he did before and stopped pushing me.
 
"Let's just go walk around." I said sounding irritated. I left him laughing by the swing set but eventually he caught up to me.
 
"Why did you leave me, huh?" Ren said while turning me around to face him.
 
"You were laughing at me." I said pouting. He put his hand on my shoulder.
 
"You look too cute when you pout to be taken seriously." Ren said while caressing my cheek with the back of his hand. We leaned closer and closer until our foreheads were touching. I looked into his eyes, they were beautiful. He closed his eyes and made our lips meet. A tingly sensation went through my body. He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me.
 
"Let's go." I nodded. My heart couldn't stop beating fast.
 
"I have a question.... What happened after I left Minhyuk's house?" Ren said. I remembered the argument I had with Minhyuk.
 
"Umm well his friends started asking questions and I answered them. When we got to a certain question Minhyuk and I had a huge argument." I explained.
 
"What was the question?" I wish he would stop asking questions about last night.
 
"Umm... What do you have that Minhyuk doesn't? I answered it then he got mad." He looked at me weird.
 
"What do I have that Minhyuk doesn't?" I nodded and he made an 'okay' face. Seconds later he broke the silence.
 
"What was your answer?" He said while we kept walking.
 
"I said you are not jealous, you're caring and helpful, and friendlier." He smiled.
 
"Thanks." He grabbed my hand.
 
"Welcome." We kept talking about different things and old memories from when we were babies. It started getting dark.
 
"I think we should go home. It's getting darker." Ren said while turning around.
 
"Ren I want to look at the sunset. Can we wait until the sun goes down? Please." I said while yanking his arm.
 
"Maybe next time. JR might yell at us. Plus I'm hungry. Come on." Ren dragged me back to the dorm. 
 
JR POV
 
Ren and Ava told me they were going somewhere. When they told me they were holding hands. I smiled. They looked cute together. As soon as they left Nikki called us in to eat. Everybody was at the table eating silently.
 
"Guys I got good news." I said before wiping off my mouth.
 
"What?" Aron said.
 
"We have a new member. Ava confirmed that she is an Anonymous member today. She might be staying here for a few days." Everyone's face turned into a smile.
 
"Really?!" Minhyun squealed. I nodded my head. The whole dinner we had light conversations. We sat their at the dinner table talking until we heard the door open. Ren and Ava both walked in the dining room.
 
"Hey where have you been?" Baekho asked Ren.
 
"We went to the park. Did you guys save some food for us?" Everyone was silent. We ate all the food. Not even a scrap was left. I guess we were super hungry.
 
"You guys ate all of the food?! You didn't save us at least a little scrap?!" Ren yelled at us. He ruffed his hair and walked out of the room, leaving Ava with us.
 
"Hey guys." She said awkwardly.
 
"Are you hungry?" Minhyun asked her.
 
"No. I umm...ate a while ago." She said.
 
"When was that?" 
 
"Before I came here."
 
"In the morning?! You must be hungry!" I said thinking about what time she came over here. It was around 11:30am.
 
"I don't want to burden you guys, plus I'm not very hungry."
 
"You are not burdening us. I'll tell Ren to get you something to eat." I got up and called Ren.
 
"Hello?" He said.
 
"Hey are you getting something to eat?"
 
"Yeah since you fatties ate all the food I spent my time getting! Why?" Ren sounded angry.
 
"Get Ava something too." I said.
 
"I was anyway. I'll be back shortly." He hung up the phone. I walked back in the dining room where everyone was.
 
"Ava he will be here shortly. I'm sorry for eating all of the food." I said towards her.
 
"It's fine. It was your food anyway." After she said that it was quiet.
 
"Well I'm going home since it's getting dark." Nikki said while getting up and leaving. One by one everybody started going to their rooms. I stayed up with Ava and had little conversation until Ren finally came. I was actually growing fond of her. She wasn't as bad as I thought she was going to be.
 
"I'm here Ava." Ren came in the dining room with the food.
 
"I'm going to sleep guys. Goodnight." I said while purposely leaving them alone.
 
Ren POV
 
JR left me and Ava alone to eat.
 
"I got you some Kimchi Jjigae. Enjoy." She grabbed the food. She looked upset. Why was she upset?
 
"Are you still upset that we didn't watch the sunset?" I asked curiously. She glanced at me for a second then back at the food.
 
"Yeah." She said quietly. I got out of my chair and walked towards her. 
 
"I told you that I would watch it with you another day. Please don't be mad." I back hugged her.
 
"Okay. But if you don't I will get someone to beat you up!" I laughed at what she said.
 
"Okay okay, now eat your food so we can go to sleep." I was so hungry I shoved the food down my throat, messily. I could feel Ava staring at me. I looked up and she was.
 
"What?" I said. She took a napkin and wiped my mouth.
 
"You're a messy eater." She smiled at me and continued eating. We were done eating and changed into our pajamas.
 
"Where are you going to go to sleep?" I asked her.
 
"I think the living room." I nodded and got covers and pillows for her to sleep with. She got situated and laid on the couch. I sat down on the floor beside her.
 
"I enjoyed today Ava. It was really special. Even though we didn't get to watch the sunset. I actually enjoy every second with you." I looked up at her and she was already sleep. I moved the hair from her face and kissed her cheek. 
 
"Goodnight." I said softly. I walked to my room and went to sleep.